Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:27 AM

Need Help On Recharge Card Payment Gateway - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help On Recharge Card Payment Gateway (1061 Views)

Does Hostgator Accept Gt Bank Master Card Payment? / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using An Online Payment Gateway / How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Recharge Card Payment Gateway by KingN(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Please i want to enable my user to pay with recharge cards or airtime on my website
Re: Need Help On Recharge Card Payment Gateway by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Its simple, have your customers send you the recharge pin
Re: Need Help On Recharge Card Payment Gateway by peterjero(m): 12:55am On Dec 04, 2015
Hit me up on my mail efeturhi2003@yahoo.com I'm cooking up something similar.
Re: Need Help On Recharge Card Payment Gateway by KingN(m): 6:31am On Dec 04, 2015
coolsix:
Its simple, have your customers send you the recharge pin
what if they send a used pin?
Re: Need Help On Recharge Card Payment Gateway by FincoApps(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
I'm currently having this same thing. Currently, I just load the PIN and try to sell it.... but that's not really working out since I still need recharge card buyers.... Any solution
Re: Need Help On Recharge Card Payment Gateway by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
Your business would be slow and possibly crash.. instead of looking for recarge card why not look for credit card gateway? That deposits cash into your account not recharging your phone!

98% of users have have a credit/debit card even you. This is 2015. Soon 2016 you are talking recharge card. Do people even buy recharge cards these days? When things like *737*100# exists..

So look to the future not the past. There is nothing like recharge card gateway in Nigeria or anywhere in the world unless you partner wth a network that let people pay with their phone and you would need to partner with all networks which can cost millions... is it worth it?
Re: Need Help On Recharge Card Payment Gateway by FincoApps(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Strahovski:
Your business would be slow and possibly crash.. instead of looking for recarge card why not look for credit card gateway? That deposits cash into your account not recharging your phone!

98% of users have have a credit/debit card even you. This is 2015. Soon 2016 you are talking recharge card. Do people even buy recharge cards these days? When things like *737*100# exists..

So look to the future not the past. There is nothing like recharge card gateway in Nigeria or anywhere in the world unless you partner wth a network that let people pay with their phone and you would need to partner with all networks which can cost millions... is it worth it?

Don't sound so ignorant about the recharge card payment method. People actually use recharge card more and there's no sign of any crashing of business. My app has the 2 methods, but people prefer the recharge card option.

Using Shortcode is too expensive to me. Also, check Okadabooks and Spinlet apps. They also use this method. So I think you should do more research on what we are talking about smiley
Re: Need Help On Recharge Card Payment Gateway by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
FincoApps:

Don't sound so ignorant about the recharge card payment method. People actually use recharge card more and there's no sign of any crashing of business. My app has the 2 methods, but people prefer the recharge card option.

Using Shortcode is too expensive to me. Also, check Okadabooks and Spinlet apps. They also use this method. So I think you should do more research on what we are talking about smiley

Then keep searching... when you find, I'm here... quote me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala Facebook Don't Want To Collect Their Money Oooh / Hmmmmmmm / Please Help!!facebook Keeps Rejecting My Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.