Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:07 AM

Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years (59090 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” / Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by JoeCutie(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Me too. My own reach five years sef. undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by petermichaels(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
afta d 3yrs u bcame a nympho. Complete d story 4 d gods
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hmm!! tiwa wey dey twist half naked for music video lyk whites com dey tell us this kind ting..
Oya go release album for God, dey twist naked for am, I go believe wetin u talk.

End time lies
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Speechless3:

Gerarra here.
Seems your parents just let you use your 1st internet facilitated phone. In your excitement you just insult people anyhow you like because you feel they can't touch you. Earlier today you "cursed" a Man of God .like tallesty1 said,you have a lot of growing up to do,you are rude, ill mannered and very immature. Grow up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by BABANGBALI: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
liar
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Samhetalks(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dats a bizarre imagination indeed.{nt pickin on u brov}. But wen u need God's protection, favour etc. U knw that God's nt too busy wit other things. Don't u ever 1da y they call Him Omnipresent?
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Emilord(m): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Speechless3:

Stick with your local champions then, i bet no girl will want to touch you with the world's longest pole considering how impoverished you are.

Be a man and stop hating on a woman you will kill to see.
chaii!pretty easy ooo,..lolz,you want to kill my guy oo...una dey quarrel before?
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by ndcide(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
tomdon:
tiwa, you became born again in 2002 when you were 22 years. you were fvcking before then, and you resumed fvcking three years later, ie 25 years, and you were fvcking till you married at was it 33 years.
what's so special, I think you fvcked more than the unbeliever sef

Was about typing the same thing.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
BrianRoss:
end time story!
what is this stupidity all about?
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by wtfCode: 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
gist4kidsblog:
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin i could imagine with the voice
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by wtfCode: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
tiwa can goto hell u know
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Meritocracy: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
How sweet was it wen you resume. Yeeee mosquito pls bring cutlass make i kill am.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by alutarabbi: 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
Wow!... She just trying to be re-virginated. Don't ask me where I got that from
lol, pls i will ask anyway, where u get am from. Re-Virginated?? Cnt stp laffin
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by alutarabbi: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
My dear.

You still have a lot of growing ups to do.

And that is why I am not gonna be hard on you this evening.

Tiwa is ugly#fact1 and not many men would love to Bleep her if she wasn't a celeb#fact2 you dig?

I know you're among the many people that worship her but please don't dry hump my temper again.

I might not be nice next time.

If Seeing tiwa will take me to heaven then give me the visa to hell asaply.
nd u've spoken?? Is that the best u van do?? Ah!! Nigeria nd Leaders of tomorrow...
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by nwaanambra1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
My dear.

You still have a lot of growing ups to do.

And that is why I am not gonna be hard on you this evening.

[size=14pt]Tiwa is ugly#fact1 and not many men would love to Bleep her if she wasn't a celeb#fact2 you dig?
[/size]
I know you're among the many people that worship her but please don't dry hump my temper again.

I might not be nice next time.

If Seeing tiwa will take me to heaven then give me the visa to hell asaply.

[size=18pt]WICKED!! cheesy cheesy[/size]

Guy u wicked men!!!! but sha i totally agree with ya!

dat woman wogly die! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed see her dentition like itako masquerade! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

if na only ha type get pussy, i for don giv my d!ck to my mama for safe keeping only to collect it when i want to pee! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

But her voice sha try! kiss embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by omosefeeguaibor(f): 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
holamiday:
I find it incomprehensible that God,in all his awesomeness, is hurt when i have sex with my girlfriend. I think God is too mighty and too busy to be concerned about what two tiny people do behind closed doors-so long as violence isn't involved. I think sex is over-rated.

Sorry, i have a bizarre imagination.
you just nailed yourself
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Let's use virginalometer to test it and see what it's read....# don't ask me about dat instrument ooo grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by sabi99(m): 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mozambique:
Is Tiwa Savage born again? Just asking.
no she born anew
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by lebienconnu: 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
ochoa:
Aunty Lie''de.... Really??
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by lebienconnu: 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
tomdon:
tiwa, you became born again in 2002 when you were 22 years. you were fvcking before then, and you resumed fvcking three years later, ie 25 years, and you were fvcking till you married at was it 33 years.
what's so special, I think you fvcked more than the unbeliever sef

You are very wicked. Ah ah, computer ni o ni.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by thundafire: 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Blizzy9ja:

u get mawt ooooo with ur revirginated
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by sabi99(m): 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Aitee1:

Hian...me think that her voice will produce correct ringing tone when she's about to cum sha...

I wouldn't mind an audio clip of it Tiwa dear wink
u don spoil finish, u don spoil since 500BC

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by cyril700(m): 12:13am On Dec 04, 2015
God wanted to use that ur singing talent but u have given it out to devil.
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Fidelismaria: 12:16am On Dec 04, 2015
Blizzy9ja:

hmmmmm
i wonda were u see dis ur grammar
i bliv its called RE-VIRGINIZE
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by pomsky: 12:20am On Dec 04, 2015
[size=14pt]........so,.....Tiwagirl, .......what happened after the 3 yrs of abstinence, ie from 2002 till 2005, when u were 22yrs to 25yrs, u abstained and did God a favour. Bt from 2005 till date, u decided " e no go better for abstinence ", abi?[/size] cool
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Sarang(f): 12:23am On Dec 04, 2015
airprince1:
Hmm!! tiwa wey dey twist half naked for music video lyk whites com dey tell us this kind ting..
Oya go release album for God, dey twist naked for am, I go believe wetin u talk.

End time lies

That is ee..
I can't judge but sincerely no born again go wear wetin Tiwa dey wear.
Na born b4 be dat 1
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 04, 2015
omosefeeguaibor:
you just nailed yourself
What do you mean ma?
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years by cee001(m): 12:38am On Dec 04, 2015
holamiday:
I find it incomprehensible that God,in all his awesomeness, is hurt when i have sex with my girlfriend. I think God is too mighty and too busy to be concerned about what two tiny people do behind closed doors-so long as violence isn't involved. I think sex is over-rated.

Sorry, i have a bizarre imagination.
That God,in all His awesomeness is so concerned about u He knows the number of hairs on your head. He loves you. You(Man),are the crown of all His creation. You are important to God. Your worth is the price paid for your redemption-the blood(life) of Jesus. You are loved...and in case u have not responded to this love,I plead u do by repenting and accepting Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour...He's got a whole kingdom prepared for u & for me..Jesus loves you unconditionally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! / Davido Panics As His Private Jet Hits Turbulence / Seun Egbegbe In A Police Cell In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.