Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,460 members, 7,971,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:48 PM

Have You Ever Seen A Girl In A More Complex Dilemma Than I? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Seen A Girl In A More Complex Dilemma Than I? (10120 Views)

Comment Three Words Better Than 'I Love You' / 8 Words That Are More Powerful Than ‘I Love You’ In Relationship / 7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than ''I Love You'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Girl In A More Complex Dilemma Than I? by OurworkComNg1: 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Kayoski:
You're quoting the wrong person, I ain't the op
my mistake sir
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Girl In A More Complex Dilemma Than I? by OurworkComNg1: 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Scented:
Hey guys, I opened this account just for this reason alone, I just can't use my popular Nairaland moniker. I'm a very active and popular member on Nairaland but I'm using this moniker because you guys might give bias advise if you all know who I'm.

I'm 27, I work, not earning high though, but enough to keep me financially independent to some degree to fix my basic needs and wants.

I'm dating Daniel, I'm in love with him, he is 29, he works for an average firm, his pay is just like mine, just average pay. But enough for basic up keep and basic "flexing". Now I wanna tell you what's so special about Daniel, he is 6 feet tall, he is not too slim and not muscular, he has not just a handsome face but a pretty one, he makes my intelligence seem like ignorance with his high level of intellect and smartness, he has taught me a lot I couldn't have learnt even at Harvard University, calling him intelligent is an understatement! And about intimacy, ladies, have you ever met a guy who is so good in bed that you can hardly resist him even when you are in your worst mood? Daniel is just something else in bed, he is perfect in bed. His is a firm and loving guy, he doesn't tolerate me behaving silly but yet he still draws me closer if I behave silly. He has never hit me even when I get on his nerves, he acts calm and collected and goes silent if he is not in the mood to put me in my right place with his some harsh words.

Career wise Daniel has focus and has a vision where he sees himself in the next 5 years. He is my 3rd ever boyfriend and he is the type any girl would wanna keep.

Now the only issue with us is that Daniel has told me he would be ready to get married when he 31 years, that's 2 years from now, he has calculated everything for me to see how it would take 2 years before he is ready financially and otherwise, he is not a fantasy dreamer who thinks he would win a jackpot and marry tomorrow therefore his 31 years age mark of getting married considering his current job and future career prospects.

Now guy number 2 is called Joe, he is 32, he is a very high earner financially, generally he is a nice guy, handsome, neat and a gentleman.

I met him at my place of work some months ago, although he doesn't work there, he had a project with us which made him to frequently be at my work place a lot during that period. From the initial familiarity talks and all he stated it from the beginning that he wants me as a wife and he has observed me for about a month and I'm the one but I always sternly told him I'm dating someone else I love and nothing can happen between him and I. He has asked I follow him to his family house to see his mom on a couple of occasions, I refused on all occasions. I have never accepted to even hang out with him for once, we just talk on phone and chat.

I was surprised when one day at work during break at the cafeteria he came with his mom, he smiled and left us alone, his mom looked me straight into the eyes and told me that as a woman she gives me her word and she is telling me that her son is for real and not just after sleeping with me, she even told me that she already told her son she will not vouch for him if he wanted a sex involved courtship with me. And she also told me she liked me the first time he son secretly brought her to the office so she can see me. She also said if I agree the families would commence marriage plans after Joe and I have had about 3 months of courtship, after which we would do all medical tests and proceed to the actual wedding proper.

My dilemma now is this; In 2 years from now, would Daniel still love me and remain faithful to me and still keep to his promise to marry me? If I decide to wait for Daniel, in 2 years from now I would be 29, isn't that too much of a risk to take?

My parents and relatives keep pestering me about marriage and in my family all ladies get married before they reach 27, I'm the only person who has clocked 27 without being married yet.

I'm in love with Daniel, I'm crazy for that boy, but Joe on the other hand offers me what Daniel can't offer for now. I don't have feelings for John at this stage and to be fair he is the type of guy any girl can fall madly in love with if given a chance into her life, so my question is this- "Should I wait for Daniel or should I give Joe a chance?"

Please this is more complicated than the popular cliché; "If you are confused about two people to love, pick the new guy because if you really loved the former guy you would not consider the new guy". This is more complicated than that, please I need good opinion and advise, and your reasons for your opinions.

Thank you all!

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala, Rocktation, farano, Mymzcoli, agarawu23, firstEVA, Ishilove, INTROVERT, LadyF, Mynd44. Sveen, Naijaboiy, tosyne2much, Twaci, Dygeasy, Naijasinglegirl, buygala, MadCow1, Cutehector, FriedPlantain, safarigirl, MizMyColi, voltron, Tomfrench, englishmart, SUGARBEE, prettythicksme, RomanceLander, emusmith, wristbangle, Ghostlady, Kachisbarbie, EroticAngelina, dechandel, ireneony, freecocoa, MzNelly, elantraceey, Debby16, Creamish, ijebabe, KashBaby, MissyB3, Fynestboi, cococandy, vizkiz, cocoberry, standd, MrCork, Estharfabian, MrsPhyno, FlirtyKaren, Ladyboss1, debbie, whizqueen, Fabulocity, looseweight, IamMissMarvel, EggovinMma, misspicy, PunkyVeer, Lanicky

Note: I copied all the romance section commentators I know who I'm sure would not disappoint me in giving me good advice.

hello op, within few days, it will be 2years you made this post. what was the decision you took?? is daniel ready now?? did you leave Daniel and accepted joe?? what happened?? please tell us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Girl In A More Complex Dilemma Than I? by darfay: 3:08am On Jun 16, 2018
Scented:
Hey guys, I opened this account just for this reason alone, I just can't use my popular Nairaland moniker. I'm a very active and popular member on Nairaland but I'm using this moniker because you guys might give bias advise if you all know who I'm.

I'm 27, I work, not earning high though, but enough to keep me financially independent to some degree to fix my basic needs and wants.

I'm dating Daniel, I'm in love with him, he is 29, he works for an average firm, his pay is just like mine, just average pay. But enough for basic up keep and basic "flexing". Now I wanna tell you what's so special about Daniel, he is 6 feet tall, he is not too slim and not muscular, he has not just a handsome face but a pretty one, he makes my intelligence seem like ignorance with his high level of intellect and smartness, he has taught me a lot I couldn't have learnt even at Harvard University, calling him intelligent is an understatement! And about intimacy, ladies, have you ever met a guy who is so good in bed that you can hardly resist him even when you are in your worst mood? Daniel is just something else in bed, he is perfect in bed. His is a firm and loving guy, he doesn't tolerate me behaving silly but yet he still draws me closer if I behave silly. He has never hit me even when I get on his nerves, he acts calm and collected and goes silent if he is not in the mood to put me in my right place with his some harsh words.

Career wise Daniel has focus and has a vision where he sees himself in the next 5 years. He is my 3rd ever boyfriend and he is the type any girl would wanna keep.

Now the only issue with us is that Daniel has told me he would be ready to get married when he 31 years, that's 2 years from now, he has calculated everything for me to see how it would take 2 years before he is ready financially and otherwise, he is not a fantasy dreamer who thinks he would win a jackpot and marry tomorrow therefore his 31 years age mark of getting married considering his current job and future career prospects.

Now guy number 2 is called Joe, he is 32, he is a very high earner financially, generally he is a nice guy, handsome, neat and a gentleman.

I met him at my place of work some months ago, although he doesn't work there, he had a project with us which made him to frequently be at my work place a lot during that period. From the initial familiarity talks and all he stated it from the beginning that he wants me as a wife and he has observed me for about a month and I'm the one but I always sternly told him I'm dating someone else I love and nothing can happen between him and I. He has asked I follow him to his family house to see his mom on a couple of occasions, I refused on all occasions. I have never accepted to even hang out with him for once, we just talk on phone and chat.

I was surprised when one day at work during break at the cafeteria he came with his mom, he smiled and left us alone, his mom looked me straight into the eyes and told me that as a woman she gives me her word and she is telling me that her son is for real and not just after sleeping with me, she even told me that she already told her son she will not vouch for him if he wanted a sex involved courtship with me. And she also told me she liked me the first time he son secretly brought her to the office so she can see me. She also said if I agree the families would commence marriage plans after Joe and I have had about 3 months of courtship, after which we would do all medical tests and proceed to the actual wedding proper.

My dilemma now is this; In 2 years from now, would Daniel still love me and remain faithful to me and still keep to his promise to marry me? If I decide to wait for Daniel, in 2 years from now I would be 29, isn't that too much of a risk to take?

My parents and relatives keep pestering me about marriage and in my family all ladies get married before they reach 27, I'm the only person who has clocked 27 without being married yet.

I'm in love with Daniel, I'm crazy for that boy, but Joe on the other hand offers me what Daniel can't offer for now. I don't have feelings for John at this stage and to be fair he is the type of guy any girl can fall madly in love with if given a chance into her life, so my question is this- "Should I wait for Daniel or should I give Joe a chance?"

Please this is more complicated than the popular cliché; "If you are confused about two people to love, pick the new guy because if you really loved the former guy you would not consider the new guy". This is more complicated than that, please I need good opinion and advise, and your reasons for your opinions.

Thank you all!

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala, Rocktation, farano, Mymzcoli, agarawu23, firstEVA, Ishilove, INTROVERT, LadyF, Mynd44. Sveen, Naijaboiy, tosyne2much, Twaci, Dygeasy, Naijasinglegirl, buygala, MadCow1, Cutehector, FriedPlantain, safarigirl, MizMyColi, voltron, Tomfrench, englishmart, SUGARBEE, prettythicksme, RomanceLander, emusmith, wristbangle, Ghostlady, Kachisbarbie, EroticAngelina, dechandel, ireneony, freecocoa, MzNelly, elantraceey, Debby16, Creamish, ijebabe, KashBaby, MissyB3, Fynestboi, cococandy, vizkiz, cocoberry, standd, MrCork, Estharfabian, MrsPhyno, FlirtyKaren, Ladyboss1, debbie, whizqueen, Fabulocity, looseweight, IamMissMarvel, EggovinMma, misspicy, PunkyVeer, Lanicky

Note: I copied all the romance section commentators I know who I'm sure would not disappoint me in giving me good advice.

Please oh Aunty,how did it all turn out for you I hope you are not regretting any decision. Share so that the younger ones can learn from you

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Girl In A More Complex Dilemma Than I? by jumiasalesguy3: 7:18am On Jun 16, 2018
Hi
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Girl In A More Complex Dilemma Than I? by yabas(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2018
THE DANGER HERE IS THAT THERE'S NO GUARANTEE WITH YOUR CURRENT BOYFRIEND. You really need to make a good and realistic judgement here. What if in 2 yrs time, he meets a 25 yr old sharp girl & fall for her? What if his feelings for you change in 2 yrs time? My sister there is no guarantee in that relationship, you have to be realistic, honestly. DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF PUTTING UR EGGS IN ONE BASKET O. At the same time, DO NOT rush into marrying that new guy. Date him SECRETLY without jeopadising ur current relationship. Before doing that stylishsly tell your bf that people are begining to introduce you to guys for marriage. You must tell him as a way of covering your self in future in case he finds out. Tell him abt ur age and ur family pressure, if he loves you so much, he will marry you right now.

Dont discard your long term relationship but also use ur head. Waiting 2 yrs for him is risky BUT DONT LEAVE HIM IN A HURRY
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Girl In A More Complex Dilemma Than I? by chris2face(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2018
Very complicated indeed but Nne the devil u know is better than the angel u knows not
The Daniel guy i think loves u dearly and thats why he pointed out to u just when he d' be ready for marriage and i think he deserve the benefit of doubt
And at 29 ur still in ur prime time give love a chance and watch how it plays out
Good gluck
On a second thought u need to let ur guy know whats happening he needs to at least tell u to wait for him u need his assurance dont go about hoping without being certain
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Girl In A More Complex Dilemma Than I? by AlphaSoul: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2021
Scented:

Thank you all!

LMAO! The answer is staring you
right in the face... Grab it! The initial "gbola" has beffudled your mind. wink

Ciao.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Girl In A More Complex Dilemma Than I? by SaAyomikun(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2021
Aunty Scented, how far?

Come gist us oooo tonguetongue

How e be? Which one you later marry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexuality Is NOT A Choice!! Why Won't Y'all Admit It! >:( / Meet The Nigerian Backyard Slay Compound Girls Crew - Photos / Why You Should Not Bath With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.