Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,125 members, 7,973,796 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:09 AM

What Makes Nigerians Happy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Makes Nigerians Happy? (394 Views)

Tell Me What Makes You Support A United Nigeria..except That It The Popular Take / Buhari Wishes Obama Happy Retirement And This Makes Nigerians Angry / Buhari’s One Year Anniversary In Office: Are Nigerians Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Nigerians Happy? by efepro(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
I was having a one-on-one conversation with a first-time US expatriate to Nigeria. While we were chatting, he asked so many questions about Nigeria, Its political system,the people, the new Government, Insecurity, family system....in short, the questions were too much that the conversation feel like a bit of an interrogation. Wetin person go do? He's my Client. I tried by best to answer all his questions except this....."They say Nigerians,despite the suffering, poverty and unemployment are the happiest people in the world, what make them happy.."
What really make us happy despite the aforementioned? Even Fela said, we are suffering and smiling.
Re: What Makes Nigerians Happy? by armadeo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
the concept of " e go better".

that simple point is the reason Nigerians are happy.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Nigerians Happy? by sakafish(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
we are hapi because we have hope of a beta tomorrow and we are thankful and hapi because we are alive.
Re: What Makes Nigerians Happy? by Generalkorex(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Its natural bro. Dats how we roll
Re: What Makes Nigerians Happy? by Adekunlemetals1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Worldofmetals.com.ng. .... things are better here
Re: What Makes Nigerians Happy? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nigerians are happy BC they believe so much in maga.
Scam
Chop make I chop
Bribe
Kworuption.
Nothing else make them happy...
And If they lack any of this op come see frustration of highest bidder.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Explains The Importance Of Credible Identity Scheme / Senate Clears Air On “jailing Social Media Users” Bill Passed / N521bn’ll Cover Fuel Subsidy Till Year End – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.