Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,826 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

His Excellency, Nyesom Wike, Inspecting the Woji/akpajo Bridge. #wikeisworking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / His Excellency, Nyesom Wike, Inspecting the Woji/akpajo Bridge. #wikeisworking (1214 Views)

Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge / Governor Umahi Inspecting The Thickness Of A Concrete-Based Road / Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Currently Inspecting The Turf And Ongoing Construction.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Excellency, Nyesom Wike, Inspecting the Woji/akpajo Bridge. #wikeisworking by harrisforwike(f): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
His Excellency, Chief Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, CON, the Peoples Governor of Rivers State, your own Governor, today, embarked on an Inspection of the on-going Woji /Akpajo Bridge.

As you can see, work has reached an advanced stage. Very soon, the people of Woji will also feel the reNEWed energy in Rivers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Excellency, Nyesom Wike, Inspecting the Woji/akpajo Bridge. #wikeisworking by mekd: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Excellency, Nyesom Wike, Inspecting the Woji/akpajo Bridge. #wikeisworking by mrvitalis(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ameachi's legacy

2 Likes

Re: His Excellency, Nyesom Wike, Inspecting the Woji/akpajo Bridge. #wikeisworking by Otherique: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
wike

1 Like

Re: His Excellency, Nyesom Wike, Inspecting the Woji/akpajo Bridge. #wikeisworking by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
that's just a stone's throw from my house in Woji estate.

and that's the prestigious golf estate right behind them.

if they like it should take them 200 yrs to complete.

1 Like

Re: His Excellency, Nyesom Wike, Inspecting the Woji/akpajo Bridge. #wikeisworking by Dakad: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
So far nothing new has been done on that road than putting asphalt on odili end of the road. So far all I see on the road is Amaechi's work. Don't give credit to Wike on the work so far. Let him open the the side that is so far ready fir us in Woji to have alternative route. Then he should take it from there to Akpajo. Then when he finish the entire road to Akpajo, he can now take the credit. Though Wike is my man
Re: His Excellency, Nyesom Wike, Inspecting the Woji/akpajo Bridge. #wikeisworking by NextGovernor(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
mrvitalis:
Ameachi's legacy
So becos of that he should abandon it just like your APC governors do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Excellency, Nyesom Wike, Inspecting the Woji/akpajo Bridge. #wikeisworking by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
That's my great governor Wike. Oga carry go we rivers people are solidly behind you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Excellency, Nyesom Wike, Inspecting the Woji/akpajo Bridge. #wikeisworking by realborn(m): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
I wish to commend Gov Wike for his visionary efforts to improve the infrastructure in Rivers State with emphasis on Port Harcourt. Even federal roads are being rehabilitated by the state government. Same way Amaechi started. I pray Wike stays consistent to the end (whichever end it is).

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

They Gave Us Only £20 After Biafra Civil War / picture: Meeting of the police of Country Of Western Nigeria and Nigeria / Why Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.