Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,663 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl (12814 Views)

Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Krystalzkris(f): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
martinlooter:
I am dating a girl from Mbaise girl, considering her behaviour to see if she will suit what I want for marriage, but her problem is that she is from Mbaise, for my people in the South East, you know Mbaise people have a very bad reputation for being manipulators, deceivers and mischief makers.
For sure, if my peeps know where she comes from, they will surely raise eyebrows. I am very sure that my late mum will turn in her grave if she hears I am getting married to an Mbaise girl.
So guys, what's your advice, should I give her hopes, or just walk away from the relationship?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by anyimgbo(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
martinlooter:

My dear, education does not help in this regard. Mbaise people are generally like that. A Leopard does not just change its spot. These people are notorious and can manipulate at the snap of the fingers. One has to be careful because they can sting like Scorpions. Check the comments of those affected, it didn't happen during the days of our fathers, it happened recently. These people never change and are heartless.
people look at what will solve the problem.my dear please just tell me at least 10 attitudes you will see in mbaise person that you will not see in your kindred not even village...let's start from their

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by demielvis: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
martinlooter:

My dear, education does not help in this regard. Mbaise people are generally like that. A Leopard does not just change its spot. These people are notorious and can manipulate at the snap of the fingers. One has to be careful because they can sting like Scorpions. Check the comments of those affected, it didn't happen during the days of our fathers, it happened recently. These people never change and are heartless.

OK.You knew and you still created a thread on it.

I shoulda called you mad but i won't.

Mbaise gurls rock!!

BTW where do you come from?? lemme create an annonying thread on your people...
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by martinlooter(m): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
demielvis:

OK.You knew and you still created a thread on it.

I shoulda called you mad but i won't.

Mbaise gurls rock!!

BTW where do you come from?? lemme create an annonying thread on your people...

I am from Anambra State
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by judey1992(m): 5:07am On Dec 05, 2015
Chibaby87:

Op if you don't know what to post better keep mute, when you were dating her you didn't find bad character in her. Better live her alone and stop talking nonsense. #Proudly Mbaise girl# We don't marry immature guys so you are not up to people that asks our hands in marriage. Mtcheew.
You nailed it sis #ProudlyMbaise.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Richy4(m): 5:26am On Dec 05, 2015
Chibaby87:

Op shouldn't raise the issue of Mbaise girls as if we are not good for marriage that is what he is insinuating, if you go through the thread, you will see how people are asking him about Mbaise girls as if we are worser than other girls, he is giving us bad record and is not good.

In terms of bride price, you can't just be far and know someone's bride price and again as the village differ so the bride price differ too. You should stop guessing. Huh
#stillonthematterproudlyNwaforMbaise#

You should have known the meaning of an internet troll before answering the OP. He is one of them.... let me save you the headache by explain who OP was

A troll ( is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into ...
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by demielvis: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2015
martinlooter:

I am from Anambra State
Anambra?

I'll go with an mbaise person anytime and anyday.Your people are wayy worse.
But that doesn't warrant me to write derogatory stuff about them.

Mods please delete this thread it's annonying.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by AfroKnight: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
Are U seeing what these people are saying Bout my LGA?

Why didn't I see this thread on time!angry

So you're Nwanyi Mbaise? Heard something like this when I stayed in Igbo land for a while. I guess y'all know how to put a man on lock down. grin Flavour did a track on you ladies.

...in this world you dey, there's no going back when you fall in love with Nwanyi Mbaise.

grin I don't understand Igbo beyond the usual "Kedu" but I like that track.

Dangerous Mbaise Karishikas. grin come to daddy.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2015
AfroKnight:

So you're Nwanyi Mbaise? Heard something like this when I stayed in Igbo land for a while. I guess y'all know how to put a man on lock down. grin Flavour did a track on you ladies.

...in this world you dey, there's no going back when you fall in love with Nwanyi Mbaise.

grin I don't understand Igbo beyond the usual "Kedu" but I like that track.

Dangerous Mbaise Karishikas. grin come to daddy.
Lmfao...gringrin

seriously, Mbaise girls rock!wink
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Ezemarcel(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2015
Chibaby87:

That Snatching of boyfriend some girls are into that. My girlfriend (Umuahia girl) snatched my boyfriend. So Snatching of boyfriend is a general thing.
please before u speak mind ur english
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Ezemarcel(m): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2015
Op I hv words from pastor adeboye for u.... "he who depises history embrasses doom"
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Johniyke2flex(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lmao! See ignorance in display. This guy is a foolish troll that shouldn't be taken seriously.

If your mother likes let her ressurect and die again, its her business. She obviously didn't do well in raising a child that turned out to be a nuisance to the society.

OP whoever calls you "educated" has done disservice to the word "education". You are a stark illitrate. You have no business being in a relationship with this your debased mindset.

One advise for you...do us all a favour by joining your mother wherever she is. You sure need a break from this miserable life you are living.

You and your supporters are a big disgrace to Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by martinlooter(m): 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
I understand that your poor upbringing didn't help in culturing how to pay respect to the dead. I suppose you're from Mbaise too, it's a pity that you and your people are cursed and have a reputation to be treacherous and deceptive.
You shouldn't get mad about it, just do well and find a means to disappear from the surface of this earth. If you really want to know, where I come from, we are honorable businessmen, we don't defraud people or take advantage of people's innocence and trust to manipulate them. Maybe you should take up a public enlightenment campaign to sensitise your people, instead of coming to a thread to be causing a nuisance.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
martinlooter:
I am dating a girl from Mbaise girl, considering her behaviour to see if she will suit what I want for marriage, but her problem is that she is from Mbaise, for my people in the South East, you know Mbaise people have a very bad reputation for being manipulators, deceivers and mischief makers.
For sure, if my peeps know where she comes from, they will surely raise eyebrows. I am very sure that my late mum will turn in her grave if she hears I am getting married to an Mbaise girl.
So guys, what's your advice, should I give her hopes, or just walk away from the relationship?
One thing with youths of nowadays ad think we know better than our parents,and call them old school, but we end up running back to them crying. This is not a matter of tribalism. Mbaise women should be stayed away from. I am from imo state and I know what I'm saying. And the saying kill an mbaise woman before the snake is to show pple how dangerous they are. That's why most pple who get married to them are pple from mbano their neighbors. Pls run away. Pls stay away so as not to regret this. Trust me they are all the same. You might think you found someone different but later they are mislead or they conform to their fellow mbaise women.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
martinlooter:

the OP is an idiot!, im an mbaise guy. how can you say such about an mbaise lady you stupid Fool

How can you come online and say such!, about someone you wanna marry, i pray it doesnt go well for you, i pray she sees someone who will appreciate her for who she is and leave you to suffer with who ever you end up marrying.

Useless efulefu
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
anyimgbo:
people look at what will solve the problem.my dear please just tell me at least 10 attitudes you will see in mbaise person that you will not see in your kindred not even village...let's start from their

those saying and supporting the usless fact that people from mbaise are dubious then you are very stupid.... So na so biafra go be abi, and yet we say we are one!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
martinlooter:
Chibaby87, if you claim that you don't know that Mbaise people are treacherous, then you are lying, every people have their characteristics, doesn't mean there are no exceptions, there are some good ones. You don't want to tell me if your man has been cheating on, deceiving you, you will still continue. I actually wanted you to give me reasons why I should marry my girlfriend despite the bad reputation, but all I hear from you is just hype and castigation of my person. My problem is that because of her people's reputation, I am finding it hard trusting her, I can't tell when she is lying or when she's telling the truth.
Cutehector, parrygee and estharfabian, this also applies to you guys.
Meanwhile, Cutehector, Genevieve shouldn't serve as an example or a role model here, cos na fine she just fine, u don ask am wetin make she never marry till today on top her fine? You no reason say na Mbaise over sense dey worry her?
Prettyirene she grew up in the South South

You are an idiot, you asked for advise and yet you are still condemning the advise you were given, meaning that you never wanted an advise

Mind you i'm from mbaise, but if i may ask you, do you know who made that statement, do you know its origin?. ask your dad what made warrior blurt out such nonsense!

Idiot! as if your clan is better than the rest. useless efulefu
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
martinlooter:

I am from Anambra State

i hear way worse things about anambra people, how they can kill for money, even if it is for some few years and they die. but does it mean anambra people are like that? You are an illitrate and that has always been an average anambra person for you, people who forgo education for trade, how many scientist have you produced, how many doctors, how many professors but ask about mbaise, she provides the highest numbers of priest for the vatican, she has the highest amount of educated people in imo state, she has the highest medical graduates in the whole igboland. These are the people you are accusing of being bad and treacherous. I spit on you, infact i spit on your grave! you stupid non entity, What achievement have you made? no wonder most igbos hate anambra people, you all are the cause of our chest beating accusations, anambra state is very under developed infrastructurally yet no one complains about it. is this how biafra will be. i spit on our union. you are a disgrace to igboland.

if you still have the guts to reply me, i will spill out all stereotypes of anambra people then you will know why they say hate begets hate then the yorubas will feast on everything i've said.

Bastard!

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
martinlooter:

i weep for your stupidity! chai, igbos are doomed!, what kind of ethnicity is this? God! so you classified more than a million people as heartless, as people who are treacherous?, wht kind of illiterate are you! have you met an mbaise guy, one stupid guy from anambra state duped me of 5 mil but does it mean all anambra guys are heartless and dubious.

You are useless to your self and your family. i pray you never see a good wife, since you have condemned more than a million mbaise women for the whole world to see, i pray your marriage to an anambra woman be all that you have called us. may she be treacherous and heartless, may she lead you to your early grave.

useless efulefu

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
heeeee... not only mbaise girls even their men are worse had an experience with one in my college days he was scouting with me believe you me I had to park out of the room for him. all biafrians know this fact.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2015
Johnsonifeoluwa:
heeeee... not only mbaise girls even their men are worse had an experience with one in my college days he was scouting with me believe you me I had to park out of the room for him. all biafrians know this fact.

You this useless onye apari, ofe mmanu , what about your yoruba tribe, wat about1 the rituals you guys are known for, does it mean all yorubas are ritual killers! You are an idiot, a goat! Infact an illitrate is better than you, an average mbaise guy is far more better than any yoruba man from any place he may come from in Sw.

Anu ofia, bastard
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by martinlooter(m): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Johnsonifeoluwa:

Plenty Mbaise people are very wicked, I cant imagine living with one.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Williepkean: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=Henriie post=40711158]
One thing with youths of nowadays ad think we know better than our parents,and call them old school, but we end up running back to them crying. This is not a matter of tribalism. Mbaise women should be stayed away from. I am from imo state and I know what I'm saying. And the saying kill an mbaise woman before the snake is to show pple how dangerous they are. That's why most pple who get married to them are pple from mbano their neighbors. Pls run away. Pls stay away so as not to regret this. Trust me they are all the same. You might think you found someone different but later they are mislead or they conform to their fellow mbaise women.

Louder my brother, I need a big advice with regard to my relationship with my mbaise girlfriend, I've heard alot about this village but cos of the luv I've for this girl I've never payed attention to what people were saying but to my greatest surprise which is quite unfortunate, This girl had never give me a benefit of doubt that she's different or that she's not what people thinks their village are. Infact my bro we need to talk can you asap me on my number, I'm currently in Mexico dating my girlfriend but I'm scared of her this days. Please add me on whatsapp or you can call me or you send me your number I'll call you or text you asap. Thanks +525627706738
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Williepkean: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Guys please I'm in need of advice, I so much love this mbaise girl but the issues is that I don't even understand her ways, she isn't straightforward
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by achillesfoot(m): 1:03am On Sep 19, 2021
I think you already know the answer to your question..
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by funshint(m): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2021
But when you toasted her you never knew she's an M'baise girl abi?! That girl deserves a better man. If your main reason for planning to dump her is because of her tribe and not because of her character, you'll surely meet your match in future. I'm not cursing you o...but life has a way of teaching people like you a lesson.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
funshint:
But when you toasted her you never knew she's an M'baise girl abi?! That girl deserves a better man. If your main reason for planning to dump her is because of her tribe and not because of her character, you'll surely meet your match in future. I'm not cursing you o...but life has a way of teaching people like you a lesson.
Don't mind them
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by emkz: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
I know someone married to an Mbaise woman. He has an amazing wife.

They have been married for 27 years.

People are not bad because of where they come from. Access your woman based on her person. Don't let anyone make you regret a great relationship.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl by Qatar2022: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
martinlooter:
First of all where are you from? There are many villages that don't marry themselves, run from those people if you want to live long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Give Your Girl Head Like A Professional / Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.