Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,330 members, 7,971,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:50 AM

See The Cobra Snake I Killed This Afternoon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Cobra Snake I Killed This Afternoon (1235 Views)

The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) / Pictures Of The Cobra My Friend Killed Today / Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Cobra Snake I Killed This Afternoon by managermahmud: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Apparently this is a season of reptiles. Every Nairalander that kills a reptile shares his experience on nairaland, thus, it'll be naturally unfair for me as a Nairalander to kill a cobra and refuse to share my experience here. Cobra in Hausa is called 'gobe da nisa'
I actually slayed the cobra were children usually play around. I came back from lecture kinda exhausted when someone came to my room and told me that a cobra snake is seen outside, I quickly rushed out like a warrior with a stick; I cleverly attacked the snake but the snake was faster than expected. It wanted to run away when it got itself stuck in a net nearby and that made the slaying easier for me smiley
This is actually the first cobra snake I've ever killed.

lalasticlala do justice

Re: See The Cobra Snake I Killed This Afternoon by Ezerbullet(m): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
END TIME SNAKE!!!!!
Re: See The Cobra Snake I Killed This Afternoon by kushma(m): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Make una no kill all the snake that is in Nigeria ooo waiting to see the cooking pictures.
Re: See The Cobra Snake I Killed This Afternoon by masquellett(m): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Snakes go soon finish for this country. Smh

1 Like

Re: See The Cobra Snake I Killed This Afternoon by whirlwind7(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
masquellett:
Snakes go soon finish for this country. Smh

For real o.
We just got the news about an escaped lion getting "murdered" by security operatives-for nothing!
Many people don't seem concerned about the rate at which snakes are getting murdered around here.

Hope coming generations won't get to learn that snakes became extinct, just like dinosaurs.
Re: See The Cobra Snake I Killed This Afternoon by zinachidi(m): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
whirlwind7:

For real o.
We just got the news about an escaped lion getting "murdered" by security operatives-for nothing!
Many people don't seem concerned about the rate at which snakes are getting murdered around here.

Hope coming generations won't get to learn that snakes became extinct, just like dinosaurs.
lol, they should become extinct na, how snake don help person life? Just to bite bite
Re: See The Cobra Snake I Killed This Afternoon by masquellett(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
whirlwind7:

For real o.

Lol. Yea right. Our next generation will only read and see snakes in books. Let the killings continue.

(1) (Reply)

Power Couple: Meet The Husband & Wife Who Are Generals In Nigerian Army / Photos From The 2015 Anambra Christmas Carol Held At Upper Iweka, Onitsha / When Men Refused To Be Men & Women Refused To Be Women. Record Of AMVCA 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.