Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,442 members, 7,968,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:16 PM

Bayelsa Election: Guide Our Votes; PDP Charges Party Agents - Read Tweets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: Guide Our Votes; PDP Charges Party Agents - Read Tweets (366 Views)

Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure / Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: Guide Our Votes; PDP Charges Party Agents - Read Tweets by 123456abc: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
PDP few minutes ago took to twitter to charge and guide party agents on step -by-step process of guiding PDP votes from the wards to INEC collation center - READ Tweets:

Source - http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/bayelsa-election-guide-our-votes-pdp-charges-party-agents-read-tweets/

Source - https://twitter.com/PdpNigeria

Re: Bayelsa Election: Guide Our Votes; PDP Charges Party Agents - Read Tweets by egift(m): 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Chai - To see PDP begging dey sweet me for body grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How can they forget so soon what they did to others without recourse.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Guide Our Votes; PDP Charges Party Agents - Read Tweets by darelar(m): 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
They're scared of their normal pattern of conducting election, same methods he use in winning house of assembly election and he's now afraid of it. I hard some pdp guy tonight how they're going to disarm the security men, sink their both on river and perfect their plans. The guys said that they will make sure that dickson win at all course but I don't see that happening. He said most of the plan will be carried out in the villages and riverine area. He told me not to go near any village for voting cos is going to hot but I told him that my unit is in yenagoa, not far from my house and no one can threaten me in the area. I just pray that is not bloody.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Sahara Reporters Sponsor-APC Leader Tinubu's Drug Convict Not Headlines? / Money Laundering: Ex-gov Sule Lamido’s Son, Aminu Loses Appeal / Modification Of Varsity Curriculum Will Check Unemployment – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.