Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,866 members, 7,972,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:15 AM

Going Out With A Bang! Pamela Anderson Covers Playboy’s Last Nude Issue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Going Out With A Bang! Pamela Anderson Covers Playboy’s Last Nude Issue (638 Views)

Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding / Pamela Adie Set To Wed Her Lesbian Partner, Fixes Date For The Wedding (Photos) / Pamela Anderson Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Been Cured Of Hepatitis C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going Out With A Bang! Pamela Anderson Covers Playboy’s Last Nude Issue by VibeRadio(m): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Remember we we told you that Playboy was opting out of nudity and will be getting more covered-up females to grace their mags?

Well, they have decided that if they are going out, they will do it in style as the final nude issue of Playboy has been honoured with the image of the most famous playmate ever, Pamela Anderson.

The 13-time cover star was brought back for the last hurrah in a headline that simply read:”Pamela: A Revealing Return to the Mansion.

http://vibeafrik.com/?p=13070
Re: Going Out With A Bang! Pamela Anderson Covers Playboy’s Last Nude Issue by seenter84: 12:09am On Dec 04, 2015
pic pls

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Abimbola Fashola And Donjazzy Presents Gifts To Some Lagos Women / Oge Okoye Stuns In Blue For Dinner Night / My Christmas Gift:i Gave My Friend Just Only One Blow – Murder Suspect Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.