Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,600 members, 7,975,337 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:41 PM

Servers/apprentices To Work For A Top-class Event In Ibadan (december 2015) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Servers/apprentices To Work For A Top-class Event In Ibadan (december 2015) (744 Views)

Gorgeous World Class Event Facility In Port Harcourt / World Class Event Coverage And Live Streaming Services / Register For The Money Relationship Strategy Master-class Event Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Servers/apprentices To Work For A Top-class Event In Ibadan (december 2015) by JLM(f): 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hello guys,

Pls I need 5 good-looking and neat servers and 5 apprentices to work with me for an event in Ibadan. I have to supply small chops and cocktails at an event (End-of-Year gig) in Ibadan. Its a night event, and so we'll be working at night. I need this because most of the people I work with are students and would have gone home for heir Christmas holidays by then.

Pay is 3k. If you are interested or know others who might be interested, Please call: 08063611208. The apprentices will get to learn for free how to make small chops and even mix cocktail of different sorts like the Angostura chapman, Mojito cocktail, sex-on-the-beach, etc.

Note that all apprentices MUST have a keen interest in baking or catering, and not the lazy types. Chops for 400 persons (Samosa, spring roll, mini puffs only)

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Jackets, Shoes & Dresses @ Giveaway Prices!everything Must Go!!! / Man Shows Up At Ex's Wedding, Allegedly Distributes Photos Of The Bride Giving H / Lekki Residents Moving To The Mainland (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.