Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,731 members, 7,948,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

How MTN Intended To Raise 1.3 Trillion Fined By NCC - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How MTN Intended To Raise 1.3 Trillion Fined By NCC (546 Views)

What Does NCC Say About Modem/device Unlocking / MTN Nigeria Fined $5.2 Billion For Failing To Register Users / NCC Withdraws ‘data Floor Price’ For Telecoms Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How MTN Intended To Raise 1.3 Trillion Fined By NCC by Remmyode(m): 6:29am On Dec 04, 2015
MTN has recently lunched a service I named OBT (Obtaining By Trick)

My Story
on the 19th of November around 11pm going to bed I noticed a flashed massage saying "Total cost of your last sms sent was 15.00 and your new bal is 225.00. This message came 4 times before I went to bed totalling 60.00 deduction from my account. I tried calling the service centre but to no avail so I left my phone charging and I slept.

I woke around 5am I met the same deduction message on my screen again, angrily I called the customer care centre and I was able to speak with Kunle, he apologised and said I should call around 8am because he was unable to check my record. Between 5am to 8am 6 different 15.00 deduction has been made. At 8am I was able to speak with one Emeka at the customer care and he was trying to tell me that I sent a particular text to a foreign no which I never did, I was able to convince him that I didn't send any message which he told me that it has been resolved, I got a message thereafter that my issues had been resolved and advised that I should visit the nearest centre for more clarification as he was not capable of crediting me back the deductions. The message stop coming until yesterday morning again. I got the first deduction message around 4:30am and 5 more followed until 6am bringing the total deduction to 15 which equals 240.00.

If MTN deduct this amount by tricks from 30,000,000 subscribers on daily basis they will pay up their fine in less than 6 month.

Are you having the same experience?Please speak up and let's stop MTN from this rip off and unauthorised deduction service I called OBT. (Obtaining By Trick)

Re: How MTN Intended To Raise 1.3 Trillion Fined By NCC by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 04, 2015
undecided
Re: How MTN Intended To Raise 1.3 Trillion Fined By NCC by segzyj(m): 6:37am On Dec 04, 2015
MTN ... Money Thieving Network
Re: How MTN Intended To Raise 1.3 Trillion Fined By NCC by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2015
ONLY IN NIGERIA.
Re: How MTN Intended To Raise 1.3 Trillion Fined By NCC by baruzeez(m): 7:17am On Dec 04, 2015
Scam alert fp material
Re: How MTN Intended To Raise 1.3 Trillion Fined By NCC by HumphreyBold(m): 8:00am On Dec 04, 2015
Lol, it's your iphone oh
Re: How MTN Intended To Raise 1.3 Trillion Fined By NCC by Remmyode(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2015
HumphreyBold:
Lol, it's your iphone oh

Bros, how could it be my iPhone? I've bin using iPhone since the first series and am very conversant with every bit of its functions. The Emeka guy at customer sevice was trying to argue the same thing with me but the deduction stopped after I received an alert from MTN that the problem has been rectified.

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean 20kva Soundproof Diesel Generator / Email Hosting Server Solution | Vitel Global / Contact Me If You Are A Laptop Importer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.