Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:09 AM

With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) (32025 Views)

If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / Checkout this job requirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Eldorado01(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2015
ff
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by uniqueama1(f): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2015
How many pple have d so called 5 years experience @ d age of 27?Haba!,,,,,,,,Thinking....,How Old was d advertiser when he started his career,Mtchwwe!
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Lexusgs430: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2015
MzShawtiez:

Well, i did a 5yr course in uni...grad at 20, started nysc at 21(passed out 22) and iv bn working since then (one of d big four accounting firms). Plus I hv alotta frnds currently less dan 25 like me and dey r also working.

My point: its no longer impossible 2 graduate frm uni even b4 19 (for those dat schooled abroad), in dis era of private sec sch and uni.

Not lyk im in support of dis age discrimination tin though....dnt get me wrong

Present Age 27, presumed graduated age 22, minus 5 years experience 17 years old.
Now let's work it out. Entered secondary school @ 10 years old, spent 6 years in secondary school (let's say finished secondary 16/17 years old).
How do you work it out? Or what age variations are you using?
Was the applicant given double and triple promotion?
Over to you!!!!!

1 Like

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by prideofscience: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2015
How can we do am cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by jamace(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2015
MzShawtiez:

Well, i did a 5yr course in uni...grad at 20, started nysc at 21(passed out 22) and iv bn working since then (one of d big four accounting firms). Plus I hv alotta frnds currently less dan 25 like me and dey r also working.

My point: its no longer impossible 2 graduate frm uni even b4 19 (for those dat schooled abroad), in dis era of private sec sch and uni.

Were you born great? Or you have greatness thrust upon you? Or You achieved greatness?
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by HirstMOG(m): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2015
27 on paper of course.
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by niceeric(m): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2015
na so e be

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Nappsy(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2015
Adonis86:
Can't see anything wrong with the post. You are expected to have graduated before 21st birthday, and have worked somewhere else before.

Make we hear word jare

Na evrywere u go dey

Show ur talent.

Okpe!

1 Like

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by enemimi(f): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2015
Nija nd employment wahala. undecided
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Drey1435(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2015
Come nxt yrs....
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by prothelley(f): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2015
MzShawtiez:

U missed something........got admission at 15/16. Grad at 20, did NYSC at 21, got a job at 22...........got married 24........birth a child at 25, now waiting to become a grand father...........how about that?

Your papa na Politician?
Anyways congrattsss
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2015
MzShawtiez:

Go ahead and apply to them, or refer any of your friends, not many Nigerians had the chance to school abroad.
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by GodMode: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2015
Neeson:

Go ahead and apply to them, or refer any of your friends, not many Nigerians had the chance to school abroad.

There are private universities in Nigeria...

I know a guy that graduated at 17/18 years old with ICAN certificate and taxation professional certificate from a Nigerian private university, he has finished NYSC already.. His doing masters now.

His not even 20 years old yet gringringrin
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Acidosis(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Not bad if they can N500k monthly
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 04, 2015
MzShawtiez:

You have a point, but lemme ask. Did u get the job after graduation or the job was already waiting for u before graduation.

And how bout ya friends, same story?

My point is, it's not difficult to graduate at 21 no doubt but difficult to get a job

2 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2015
Not a big deal..

TONS of young chaps are in accounting and consulting firms who already hav 5/6 years experience at 27 years.

Infact they are way too many. So don't be surprised.

i left school at 20 and already have 4 years experience in total. I'm 25 now. undecided

But I don't think for a job that requires experience, one should still be restricting age to 20-something.

1 Like

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by tommykiwi(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2015
SCAM
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 04, 2015
prothelley:

U missed something........got admission at 15/16. Grad at 20, did NYSC at 21, got a job at 22...........got married 24........birth a child at 25, now waiting to become a grand father...........how about that?

Your papa na Politician?
Anyways congrattsss

Maybe in her own scenario, it's real

But dude such thing nor yakata for naija ooo, except u were born with a Goldenspoon
#mypointactually
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2015
Need something from Jumia at shipping discount?
Contact me now!
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by schumastic(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2015
MzShawtiez:

followed all ur posts n is quite inspiring cool
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by ojosegun2011(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2015
This is purely a scam advert from scammers. With the incessant strikes of Higher Institutions and endless overlapping of graduation years, they will end up asking applicants for money to help them perfect their papers for a nonexistent job. 419iers.
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by dearsly(m): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2015
MzShawtiez:

Jst checked ya profile...The section u most active in,is JOBS/VACANCIES....u still searching or u a yahoo boy!!!

1 Like

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by kennydee05(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2015
I have a Family friend that graduated from Babcock University before she clocked 19 years.

She is now in service and she will finish her NYSC before her 20th birthday. What about that?

It's quite possible these days just that many of us overstayed at home waiting for university admission, but that isn't happening now again in the era of private universities.

1 Like

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by bayour02(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2015
grin..... idiota Nig limited
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by sleek82(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2015
MzShawtiez:

Dont get it wrong, nobody is saying this is not achievable but how many people out there have this kind of experience at "under 27"? Im sure the person that posted the advert doesnt have that sef. We have seen graduates who are even least than 19yrs of age but its almost impossible in federal and state universities and polytecnics of today where a 4yr course is made in 7yrs due to industrial actions. Private universities can give you this anyway
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Fernandinho: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2015
It's very much possible these days
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by alaskido(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2015
The guy who placed the advert must be high on weed.
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2015
GodMode:

There are private universities in Nigeria...

I know a guy that graduated at 17/18 years old with ICAN certificate and taxation professional certificate from a Nigerian private university, he has finished NYSC already.. His doing masters now.

His not even 20 years old yet gringringrin

Just answer me this Q "he was born with a silver spoon right?"
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by DrMuzoic: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzShawtiez:

Not doubting you as I also graduated at that age and am also working. The issue is, anyone (for example you) that already has five years experience at that age will not be looking for work in such a place anymore because their experience have passed that level of work except in very rare cases. So the company should be realistic
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by sleek82(m): 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
masonkz:
Not a big deal..

TONS of young chaps are in accounting and consulting firms who already hav 5/6 years experience at 27 years.

Infact they are way too many. So don't be surprised.

i left school at 20 and already have 4 years experience in total. I'm 25 now. undecided

But I don't think for a job that requires experience, one should still be restricting age to 20-something.
please whats the percentage compared to the number of graduates and hungry job seekers that universities and polys unleash every year? Its not even up to 2%
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by justmenoni: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is easy now,imagine ur mom has a shop and she needs an extra hand when u were 16 years cos u werr preparing for your jamb exam and cos u speak gud English and ur momask u to help select her sales girl cos u speak English and she actually needed the language cos of her outspoken friends so in conclusion u'rel actually an hrm person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Years On, Boy Reminds GTB Of Their Job Promise / How A Company In VI Treated Her New Chef Staff / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.