Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,945 members, 7,949,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million (47296 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Policeman Holding Umbrella For A Commissioner In Kogi During Inspection / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by icym241: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
LilSmith55:
I once return 3 Billion Naira found laying flat by d road side, So no big deal

lai.........,
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by coolhumble(m): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
I am so speechless, Nigeria will be great again not all of us are bad afterall.
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by chybykee(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
The guy is gonna remain broke and never above His current financial state. He just lost a lifetime opportunity *smh
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by murmee: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
dacovajnr:
Haba! #200M inside purse? Even the ashes of that Money if burnt wont fit into the purse undecided...Continue Omo Ale oniro!
What was written is that those ATMs in the purse that was found can access monies of about 200 million in various banks. That was why she went straight to the banks to block any withdrawal of money with those ATMs.
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Bigcake: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
i once return $20million that was missing from NNPC covers to Sanusi before he became an Emir. so what's the big deal?
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by savio07(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
dacovajnr:
I followed the Headline not the Story Sire
#Smiles. But you should have read the story.
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by valour13: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
LilSmith55:

Werey.
3 billion
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by claremont(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
IamChuzzy:

I smiled and told her "am irreligious. In fact, am a freethinker"

Good man. He is doing good for its own sake, and not for the sake of religion.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by valour13: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
chybykee:
The guy is gonna remain broke and never above His current financial state. He just lost a lifetime opportunity *smh
You must be yebo.
Can't you think straight and be honest for once in your life.
Eleribu somebody.
The guy did the right thing,appreciate him or keep quiet.must you comment if you don't know what to say?
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by shrimati(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
these type of men are men of honour. No religious affiliation but guided by principles of right or wrong.
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mopolchi:
What informed your conclusion? Selected instances? There are many irreligious police men that do the opposite and at a constant rate. So what would you say of them?

The religuous are the scum of the earth
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by murmee: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
In my opinion, it wasn't wise on the part of the woman that owns the purse to carry all those listed items about. Street robbers could easily have stolen or snatched the purse from her. People should not be careless.
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by kemjoe: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Tears just came to my eyes when I read this piece.
I wish will have a police force with people like this man. Life will be very easy for everyone including the police themselves.
You get more reward for doing the right thing than from doing the wrong things. People will keep blessing you when ever you put a smile on their faces.
Most times we hear stories of how badly the police force are treating innocent Nigerians and it seemed like there is no end to this craze.
My brother more grease to your elbow and I wish you pass the message to all and sundry.

Nigerian Police Officer Finds & Returns Woman's Purse With Content Worth Over N200 Million

Found this inspiring story of this Nigerian police officer, Edward Eze Onoriode who returned a woman's purse with ATM cards containing N200m and a necklace worth N1.8 million. Read the amazing story as shared by him on his Facebook wall below...

"I was at Ikeja shopping mall two days ago on duty where I recovered a missing purse at the parking lot. The purse contained; some cash both local and foreign currencies, recharge cards worth about N2000, nine ATM cards, complementary cards, valuable documents, international passport, international and local drivers license, national ID card, voters card and a gold necklace.

I took the missing purse to the security office where all lost but found items are being kept for the owners to claim should in case the owners lodge a formal complaint that their items at the mall went missing for possibly claim after identification. At the security office where we went through all the items inside the purse for record purpose, one of the security men told me point blank that if he's the one that recovered the missing purse, he'd remove the money, gold necklace and recharge card before bringing the purse to the office for record purpose.

I wasn't disappointed with his misguided speech because that's the normal character of most Nigerians when they recover a missing item. Somehow, I decide to trace the owner of the purse via her complimentary card and put a call across to her. Open receiving the call, she screamed at the background jubilating that her missing purse has been recovered. She drove straight to the mall, tracing me through my mobile number I used in calling her.

When we met, she didn't mind we were in public, she gave me a warm hug and thanked me and prayed for me. I took her to the office where the purse was kept. She checked her purse and discovered that nothing was missing. She was astonished. She asked me again if I was the one that saw the item and I said yes. She told me that she was already in the bank filling forms to block her ATM cards. She said in those ATM cards, she have over N200m in there and the necklace in the purse is valued at N1.8m.

She also said, I just removed a heavy burden from her neck because life would have been miserable for her missing her international passport, international and local drivers licence including other documents. She kept thanking me and almost knelling down. She was awed and she told me that she least expected a Police officer to recover a missing item containing cash and still return that missing item intact without removing a dime out of it mostly in this harsh economy. She kept staring at me like am a God.

To cut the long story short, she gave me some cash which I rejected. I told her am doing my job and taking money from her for recovering her missing purse is wrong on my part. I also made her to understand that we can become friends and maybe in the future she can appreciate my nice gesture to her but I won't take anything from her for doing my job at the moment. She became speechless and asked me which church am i attending?

I smiled and told her "am irreligious. In fact, am a freethinker" that's the exact words I told her. She stood their for minutes without knowing the next word to say. Anyway, we are now friends and she just introduced me to her husband this morning on phone. Her husband was so excited and has invited me and my family to join them on a dinner in any of my off days. Is good to do the right thing not because of any reward that comes with it but because its the right thing to do. Good morning.

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/nigerian-police-officer-finds-returns.html

[/quote]
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Hazardhandsome(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
LilSmith55:

yes I was dear grin
LilSmith55:

yes I was dear
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by realwan44(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
the police man is an illiterate, gold, atm cards, what..... opportunity comes but ones.... If I were in his shoes, I will start celebrating my December from today....
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by porigho: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
There is no anything he could have withdrawn money anyway
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by mikron(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
op with a misleading headline, how can N200m fit in a womans purse? just say with atms, recharge cards and a gold necklace. shikena
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
To cut the long story short, she gave me some cash which I rejected. whos no weder he colec d monei
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
You sound like someone who would keep all to himself lipsrsealed
LilSmith55:

Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
I am sure the 'guy' you meant there is you; hopefully, you don't get to a point in your life when this is the only choice you have.
chybykee:
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Chrisx1x(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
dacovajnr:
Haba! #200M inside purse? Even the ashes of that Money if burnt wont fit into the purse undecided...Continue Omo Ale oniro!
dacovajnr:
dacovajnr:
did u read the story at all?
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by ilovecritics(m): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
IamChuzzy:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Vsz0x6w4ALk/VmFinmGGaGI/AAAAAAAHi2g/mZEPRhuNkfs/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

Nigerian Police Officer Finds & Returns Woman's Purse With Content Worth Over N200 Million

Found this inspiring story of this Nigerian police officer, Edward Eze Onoriode who returned a woman's purse with ATM cards containing N200m and a necklace worth N1.8 million. Read the amazing story as shared by him on his Facebook wall below...

"I was at Ikeja shopping mall two days ago on duty where I recovered a missing purse at the parking lot. The purse contained; some cash both local and foreign currencies, recharge cards worth about N2000, nine ATM cards, complementary cards, valuable documents, international passport, international and local drivers license, national ID card, voters card and a gold necklace.

I took the missing purse to the security office where all lost but found items are being kept for the owners to claim should in case the owners lodge a formal complaint that their items at the mall went missing for possibly claim after identification. At the security office where we went through all the items inside the purse for record purpose, one of the security men told me point blank that if he's the one that recovered the missing purse, he'd remove the money, gold necklace and recharge card before bringing the purse to the office for record purpose.

I wasn't disappointed with his misguided speech because that's the normal character of most Nigerians when they recover a missing item. Somehow, I decide to trace the owner of the purse via her complimentary card and put a call across to her. Open receiving the call, she screamed at the background jubilating that her missing purse has been recovered. She drove straight to the mall, tracing me through my mobile number I used in calling her.

When we met, she didn't mind we were in public, she gave me a warm hug and thanked me and prayed for me. I took her to the office where the purse was kept. She checked her purse and discovered that nothing was missing. She was astonished. She asked me again if I was the one that saw the item and I said yes. She told me that she was already in the bank filling forms to block her ATM cards. She said in those ATM cards, she have over N200m in there and the necklace in the purse is valued at N1.8m.

She also said, I just removed a heavy burden from her neck because life would have been miserable for her missing her international passport, international and local drivers licence including other documents. She kept thanking me and almost knelling down. She was awed and she told me that she least expected a Police officer to recover a missing item containing cash and still return that missing item intact without removing a dime out of it mostly in this harsh economy. She kept staring at me like am a God.

To cut the long story short, she gave me some cash which I rejected. I told her am doing my job and taking money from her for recovering her missing purse is wrong on my part. I also made her to understand that we can become friends and maybe in the future she can appreciate my nice gesture to her but I won't take anything from her for doing my job at the moment. She became speechless and asked me which church am i attending?

I smiled and told her "am irreligious. In fact, am a freethinker" that's the exact words I told her. She stood their for minutes without knowing the next word to say. Anyway, we are now friends and she just introduced me to her husband this morning on phone. Her husband was so excited and has invited me and my family to join them on a dinner in any of my off days. Is good to do the right thing not because of any reward that comes with it but because its the right thing to do. Good morning.

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/nigerian-police-officer-finds-returns.html

I rarely comment on Nairaland these days cos of a lotta reasons.

But I decided to make sure I drop this personally. I face a lotta critics daily when I say I'm Irreligious too.. There are a thousand and one reasons of doubt I face everyday of my life in this part of the World.

May your aspirations come to fulfilment and may your good deeds fetch you happiness and peace of mind.

Thanks for being ..

#NoHomo ✌✌
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by annyz: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
Good Name is better than riches.
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Coldfeets: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
There must be something about us free thinkers that puts us ahead of most of other human beings spiritually speaking. I say this because I know I will do exactly what this excellent police officer did if I find myself in the same situation.

Besides, I don't know why but I don't find easy money enjoyable at all. I'd rather I earn the money and learn so many things and get experienced from the process involved in earning the money.

This is why whenever I hear or read that a politician is stealing from the public treasury, something inside me bleeds. When I hear or read about girls seeking for rich boyfriends, I cringe inside. When I hear or read about armed robbers who rob banks in broad day light, I just weep for humanity.

The major problem with easy money is that it comes with no experience hence no important life lessons to be learnt.

No wonder such easy money tend to be wasted too easily. Talk of come easy, go easy!

Seriously, we need to change our mentality towards easy money in this country because when we do, it's only then we will come to realize that there's no big deal in doing what this noble police officer has done.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided THESE ARE THE KIND OF EXEMPLARY MEN WE NEED IN LEADERSHIP POSITIONS IN THESE COUNTRY NOT THOSE CORRUPT BIG BELLIED OFFICERS AND POLITICIANS. I HOPE HE IS PROMOTED FOR HIS KIND ACT SO AS TO ENCOURAGE OTHER OFFICERS.

who says we cant get it right in Nigeria? All we need is time and good leadership. Thank God we found a sane leader in President Buhari.

God bless Nigeria cool
God bless u
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by Louiscutedude(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
keep doing d gud tins n may God bls u for dat
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by DjAduba(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hmmm! A cooked story... I can see that this guy means business. Some time a go he pix were published in Nairaland that The is a police attached to the Explosive Ordinance Dept. EOD. And the topic was. SEE THE POLICE MAN WHO VOWED TO SACRIFICE HIS LIFE TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM. Then his pix followed while in action fully dressed on his uniform.

Guy e no de work like the... It is better u go for sentry it pays better... I think.
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by DjAduba(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hmmm! A cooked story... I can see that this guy means business.
Some time a go he pix were published in Nairaland that The is a police attached to the Explosive Ordinance Dept. EOD. And the topic was.

SEE THE POLICE MAN WHO VOWED TO SACRIFICE HIS LIFE TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM. Then his pix followed while in action fully dressed on his uniform.

Guy e no de work like the... It is better u go for sentry it pays better... I think.
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by ibrutex(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
trace d guy he's not a nigerian
Re: Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million by dacovajnr: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
Chrisx1x:
[b][/b]did u read the story at all?
I Read the Headline..The Headline doesn't justify the content of the story Sire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC / Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today / FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.