Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,280 members, 7,920,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:32 PM

The Journal Of An Armed Robber - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Journal Of An Armed Robber (3724 Views)

Davichi: The Journal Of A Lovestruck Individual (A Romance Story) / The Dark Journal Of Katunga (A Short Story) / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by sketcherJ(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
I am sorry guys for the late update..

Chapter 2 ( continuation)
I eased my car out of my apartment, coasting through the street towards the main road , it is 9:30am by my time, in some other areas, a man going to his workplace by 9:30am on a Monday morning would have generated inquisitive glances but here, no one cares, everybody minds their own business, I specifically chose the area as my abode because it s known for serenity.. Anyway stealing is the last occupation the folks here would think I engage in because I am very cautious in my appearance, I am not a high roller, I don't ball too much, I don't wear customized clothes, nor a lover of blings ,infact most of the time I am always in suits and ties with a black suitcase to add to the disguise, I am even a working usher in my church, so why did u think they would suspect me?
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by sketcherJ(m): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
My only problem here is linda,now linda is a really pain in my ass,I regretted the day I saw her and gave her a lift,that sunny afternoon, she had been standing at the main junction, I was going to the hotel and i decided to gave her a lift, after entering the car,I asked her where she was going to,she told me she was just strolling around ,and asked for my destination. i told her the Paris hotel, she opted that we should go together and I agreed.mind you, my intentions were pretty honourable, I took her to the pool side restaurant and ordered a waiter to give us the best they were serving that afternoon.

After we have been served, I decided to engage her in discussion
"Oh forgive me,i have not even asked for your name, my name is Scott, what's yours" I asked her
"My name is Linda, Linda Thomas, thank you for bringing me here" she said and she started talking
She told me about her house, her parents, her crush, her dreams, her fears, and so many more,sometimes I was lost as she moved from one topic to another in the story of her life,but then i started to feel some kinda dislike for her, this girl could bring harm to me, she knew me today and started telling me all these,now i know without asking her that she is the only daughter of her parents, she want to be an actress, she passed her waec once ,thanks to the expo given to her by a teacher who now lives in America..
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by sketcherJ(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
she can't be trusted to keep secrets, she talks took much and has no decorum, and it is not healthy to have this kind of people around you, after speaking non stop for over thirty minutes, she asked me what I do for a living " I work in this hotel as an assistant manager" a tailored answer from me, always ready to give those who wants to know about my job "Wow, that is surprising, with the way you are always kitted , people would actually think you work in a big company, I have always admired you.. You know" "Oh Really? " I gave her a false smile "Yes,I am so happy for getting to know u today, it has always been my wish, thank God my boyfriend didn't come to pick up, that lying fool, Just because he just bought a new car, he thinks he can make me wait in the sun, well its over between me and him!" So you have a boyfriend? I pity that poor guy, indeed beauty is not everything. I thought and decided to leave her presence "I want to attend to some business now, you can enjoy yourself, just ask any waiter what you want, It would be in my bill" I stood up and handed her some money " I might not be available to take you home, you can get a cab with that" She was visibly surprised and amazed at the amount, I could see greediness in her eyes, as she grabbed the money too quick for my liking "wow, this is much, you are a good guy,I will like to know you more" "That will be another day,my dear "I said and made my way out of the restaurant. The head waiter later came to complain to me that she ordered for the most expensive wine and went to the spa for a free treatment before she went home ;So she is not only a talkative but an opportunist as well; I thought within me, well there won't be another day . After that day, she started visiting my house, but I made sure I had nothing to do with her, she tried to put a show up anytime we meet on the street so that people can think we had something going on between us, every time i tried giving her the cold shoulder, maybe she will take the clue and stop pestering me for a relationship, but she didn't , she kept at the game everyday ..had it been she knew the skeletons I had in my cupboard.. Well I have not seen her recently, she told me she would be travelling to her aunt's house in another state for three months, I was so happy and I hoped she d never return.I don't really care, but I won't fill my journal up with Linda stories, this journal is all about me,. The Paris hotel, our base is now in my full view as I edged my car towards the parking lot. The game is about to begin...dont go anywhere..

Don't forget this chapters are posted first on [url]dandywriter..com[/url] before it reaches here..thank you for following

Chapter 3 loading...don't miss it

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by rodhy(f): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
sketcherJ:
Special invites; Fynestboi, Higheracute , Oluwabuqqyyolo Buzzboy , ritzeluv , patola16, EduParis opal4real lamdec , delepaul toyinpin , flow1759 , horlah1 Adeola25 , Dapo777, DandyPearl Hornaolapoh , drippin007 bamsunkky sketcherJ lezan, rodhy , PastorOluT , dayo229 , lateef4me
am here,… dz story go make sense wink
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by DandyPearl(f): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
SketcherJ biko comman update ooo. Wia you go since all these days
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by sketcherJ(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
DandyPearl:
SketcherJ biko comman update ooo. Wia you go since all these days
sorry dear, I have been busy writing articles , designing etc but the story is being updated on my blog...I always forgot to post it here
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by LarrySun(m): 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hello sketcherJ. How are you? This is a nice work. I need to discuss online publishing with you. If you're interested, kindly contact me via larrysun4real@yahoo.com.

Bless you.
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by sketcherJ(m): 12:47am On Jan 05, 2016
I am very sorry for the late update....please...I promise to start updating very well now..

Three.

I parked my car in the parking lane of the hotel and gave the park attendant the key,
"How are you sir? " he asked politely as he collected the key.
" I am fine, I hope you are too, by the way , has your sister returned to school?" I made it a point of duty to be familiar and generous with the work force in the hotel,because they are the eyes and ears of the hotel, I get my informations from their gossip, but they don't know the real me, they just think I am a curious guy who loves hearing new things.

"Sir, she has not returned, since the ASUU strike ended last week tuesday, she is still preparing ,she will t go next week. "
"Good, Give her this as a gift from me" I said and handed him some wads of notes.
His eyes bulged and from his demeanor, I can sense he won't give her, but I don't care.
"thank you sir , you are very generous"
"Oh you are welcome " I said and made to leave.
" Sir" he called and pointed to a shiny black sedan" you won't believe it , that car belongs to the commissioner of education in this state, he came in with two girls, who are young enough to be his daughters. "
" wow, everybody wants to enjoy these days" I said and walked into the hotel lounge.
I found my gang playing snookers in the game room.
Let me introduce my gang members to you, we are only four in number and I am the leader and brain of the gang, you know about frank, so I will just move to the other two, Alex and Jack;
Alex, is a big brawny muscled man , he spends his day in the gym and the game room, he is the iron man during our operations, a slap from him, just a slap would put the most troublesome man into order; very aggressive, easy to anger, he is single and familiar
with girls,he lives in the hotel.
Jack on the other hand is a slender guy, he has an innocent face, but I tell you he is a snake, he is deadlier than Alex, he is a misogynist and a sadist too, he hates women with passion , he dislikes many things, he is our spy, he is always present at locations and update us on the current situations before we carry out our operations, he also lives in the hotel.
"Hey king" they all called as I entered the game room.
"Hi you all, who is winning the game? " I said and moved to the snookers table
"Who do you expect? Of course its me, I am whooping his ass. "Alex said.
"You know I am not paying attention to this game, else I would have won. " Frank said.
"Shut up man! You can't play it" interjected jack
"You know I am a married man, so show me some respect. " Frank said and we all laughed except Jack of course.
" guys I am actually here, to brief you on the operation tonight, so when you are through with the game, meet me at the Red room" I said.
The Red Room is our operations room in the hotel, it is far away from other rooms , and off limits to the hotel customers, it is the only place where we can talk freely about operations without being heard or interrupted.
" Oh ,ok, I am going there already" jack said and walked out of the game room.
"Smith, did you know that Mandy just brought in new girls for customers tonight?"Alex reported.
"Did she? I thought she brought in new girls last two weeks, isn't it too soon? I asked
" I asked her too, but she told me customers are already tired of the old girls and want new ones, but the old girls are still on display though. "Frank replied.

Apart from the legal running of the hotel, we offer a off the side brothel for rich men, and Mandy is the one in charge of that department,the business is bringing in large proceeds, so we don't complain but I will go see Mandy , I don't want this place crowded with hungry girls.
"When you are through with the game,you guys should join Jack at the Red Room, I will go talk to Mandy. " I walked out of the room having said this.

it is taking shape, don't miss the next chapter
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by sketcherJ(m): 12:51am On Jan 05, 2016
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by sketcherJ(m): 1:25am On Jan 05, 2016
LarrySun:
Hello sketcherJ. How are you? This is a nice work. I need to discuss online publishing with you. If you're interested, kindly contact me via larrysun4real@yahoo.com.

Bless you.
all right sir, I will do just that...thanks for reading
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by babymi2(f): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
Na wa oooooo write no fit complete this interesting story

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taken By Freakywrites (sanusi Farouk) / Shades Of Lust / The Nightlies (Bennett)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.