Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

The UN Officially Declared The Beginning Of World War III - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The UN Officially Declared The Beginning Of World War III (5902 Views)

10 Signs We Are Heading Towards World War III / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton / The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The UN Officially Declared The Beginning Of World War III by Meriekriss: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hmmmm.. Make this war thing no affect me and my family members oo.. Nt forgetting my friends..
Re: The UN Officially Declared The Beginning Of World War III by xage(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
Orjioorji:
the war should have been to wipe Islam off the face of the earth better, if they destroy Isis today another group will spring up from Islam.so attack the root from mecca.

Before u can destroy Islam we have to remove your mother's womb, yolk it with that of a giant pig and toss it to the lions for dinner...you see its so simple right?

Clap for urself..mumunic
Re: The UN Officially Declared The Beginning Of World War III by alexlife(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Any thing to save the world of terror is ok by me
stylezee:
The chairman of the Security Councils of the
United Nations, Raimonda Murmokaite,
officially declared from New York on
Wednesday that after World War II ended,
several countries have declared against the
forces called itself Islamic State or ISIS.
An association of countries was held includes:
The U.S, Russia, Germany, France, Iran and Iraq.
All member had agreement together to destroy
ISIS after they attacked France and Lebanon.
According to the Security Councils of the UN,
the war which involves five countries or more is
considered a World War.
Similarly, the president of Security Councils of
the UN announced that ISIS will be attacked in
next hours and will not stop until Supreme
Commander of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi,
surrenders.
The president of the U.S Barack Obama spoke at
that this force ( ISIS) is “ the face of evils”. He
said that he felt pressured by criticism that he
didn’t act enough to beat them, specially after
the attack at Paris recently.

source: http://zumfeed.com/news/1462-the-un-officially-declared-the-beginning-of-world-war-iii.html
Re: The UN Officially Declared The Beginning Of World War III by Erums(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
I love the coalitiion
Re: The UN Officially Declared The Beginning Of World War III by stylezee(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
sampsondeen:

You must be a bastard!!

How many times do we have to campaign that ISIS and any other terrorist group using the name of Islam is false?

until Islam is totally eradicated as a religion...

if you are in support hit LIKE......

1 Like

Re: The UN Officially Declared The Beginning Of World War III by sampsondeen(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
stylezee:

until Islam is totally eradicated as a religion...

if you are in support hit LIKE......
Mke I see person wey go hit like naw
Re: The UN Officially Declared The Beginning Of World War III by 8unit(f): 5:54am On Dec 05, 2015
ki02020:
Hope those calling for biafra can see what a war zone look like

last time i checked they are calling for freedom not war. You sound like someone that can deprive people of their right. U want them to be forced to stay. Too bad
Re: The UN Officially Declared The Beginning Of World War III by keally: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2015
ki02020:

ooooookaayyyy now i get the edukasion....well, your cononial master nigeria feels you will never get mature enough to have an independent. Nation called biafra cheesy

ooooookaayyyy now i get the edukasion....well, your cononial master nigeria feels you will never get mature enough to have an independent. Nation called biafra
. Just the way your Zoogeria was not matured before they got independence and have refused to be matured ever since. Little wonder they keep tottering till eternity. HOPELESS, USELESS people. Others are moving forward by bringing young, energetic, vibrant people to pilot their affairs you are bringing old, archaic, out-dated, non-compliant, analog people in a digital age. You do the wrong thing when you know the right thing to do and then start praying for miracles. Hypocrites, thank God your messiah has told you not to expect any miracle. You are DOOMED. Shame and WOE is your portion. BIAFRA IS ALIVE, BIAFRA IS HOPE OF AFRICA, BIAFRA IS THE HOPE OF THE BLACK RACE, BIAFRA IS THE HOPE OF CHRISTIANITY. If you go against Biafra you will pay the supreme price. Ask Ken Saro Wiwa, ask Isaac Adaka Boro, ask Awolowo, BE WARNED. Biafra is God's will and wish. Biafra has come to stay no force on earth can stop it. Pharaoh will die in red sea again. Watch out as it unfolds between now and April 2016. A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

China To Take Over Parts Of Montenegro Over Failed Debt Repayment / Is It True Jerry Rawlings Invited Ghana's Corrupt Leaders And Bombed Them All? / Toto: Meet 24-year-old Kenyan Lady Who Is Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.