Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,681 members, 7,975,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:58 AM

Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks (47535 Views)

Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo / Nuella Njubigbo And TChidi Chikere's White Wedding Photos / Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks by klax(m): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
lurlah2014:
but they are happy with their marriage

You think so. So by opening their 32 on the street means they are happy Pretending smilling is no smile it's a pain in the ass smile. They know the truth it's a matter of time you will hear the bomb shell.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks by kechywillz(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Why should a man divorce his wife for another woman.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks by gamaliel121(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
lurlah2014:
Are u sure that's you on your pp or borrow pose pix
if yes, TOAST ME OPENLY ON NAIRALAND
IF NO please undecided undecided

That's me dear...
Re: Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks by lurlah2014(f): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
Still waiting for the bomb shell hater, not untill then they are happy with whom ever they choose
I don't know why u people choose to see celebrities cry than smile #WHY
NO man is a saint only pray for u not to be a victim of such, cos no man knows Tomorrow
klax:

You think so. So by opening their 32 on the street means they are happy Pretending smilling is no smile it's a pain in the ass smile. They know the truth it's a matter of time you will hear the bomb shell.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks by Itaarh(m): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
gamaliel121:

That's me dear...

Oya oga ade, what are u waiting for!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks by Itaarh(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
lurlah2014:
IF NO please

gamaliel121:

That's me dear...

Oya oga ade we are waiting!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks by lurlah2014(f): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lol

Oya now show ur skills and don't. Bribe me later oo for cover up @gamaliel121
Itaarh:
lurlah2014:
IF NO please

Oya oga ade we are waiting!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks by Galaxydon1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
lurlah2014:
pls dont snatch another man's wife. I can see it in your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks by lurlah2014(f): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
What ever
If he is available I will
Galaxydon1:
pls dont snatch another man's wife. I can see it in your eyes.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks by Sultanchidi(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
10mb at work
Re: Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks by jumzzy448: 12:13am On Dec 05, 2015
Airforce1:
Say No! to husband snatching.

What is husband snatching? Is the man a handbag?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks by tonytony208(m): 12:46am On Dec 05, 2015
lurlah2014:

for how long. As unreliable as a Celebrity's marriage!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks by happyjuliet(f): 6:05am On Dec 05, 2015
if una like make una kill una self, will insulting dem change what has already be don? some go just dey talk wetin no concern dem...and yes let God b d judge not u humans. do u no if dey are really meant for each other.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks by vivianblog1(f): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
That's what you get when love is involved!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks by AdaAnambra: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2016
Ezedon:
I wonder why people are taken drugs on another mans headache
taking Panadol for another's headache. But then I understand them a bit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) / Ini Edo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Floral Print Outfit / MR Ibu Having Breakfast In Australia (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.