Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:34 PM

Biafra: IPOB Member Hon. Muozoba Johnbosco - Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Member Hon. Muozoba Johnbosco - Resigns (1634 Views)

Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) / IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Biafra: IPOB Member Hon. Muozoba Johnbosco - Resigns by viviangist6: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
For the Criminal Silence of Ohaneze over the shooting of IPOB members I tender my resignation letter

BECAUSE OF THE KILLING OF MY DAUGHTER AND SISTER AT ONITSHA BY MEN OF THE STATE JOINT TAX- FORCE, AND THE CRIMINAL SILENCE BY OHANEZE OVER THE SHOOTING, FROM TODAY I AM NO LONGER A MEMBER OF OHANEZE IN ANAMBRA STATE AND ANYWHERE.

WHILE I PLEAD WITH NDI IGBO WHO ARE PROTESTING THE CONTINUED DETENTION OF KANU TO ALLOW SPACE FOR A ROUND TABLE DIALOGUE ON THE ISSUE, AND AT THE SAME TIME I PLEAD WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO BE CAUTIOUS OVER THE WHOLE SAGA, AND GIVE ROOM FOR ROUND DIALOGUE TO RESOLVE THE WHOLE ISSUES; IF AFTER BATTLES IN THE FIELD, PEOPLE STILL GO TO ROUND TABLE, WHY NOT GO TO TABLE NOW AND AVOID FURTHER KILLINGS OF UNARMED CIVILIANS. TODAY IT IS MY SISTER, TOMORROW IT COULD BE YOU OR YOUR SISTER TOO.
MY RESIGNATION IS A PROTEST ON THE MODE OF OPERATION OF OHANEZE ,WHICH I THINK IS TOTALLY DISJOINTED FROM THE FEELING OF THOSE THEY (WE) ARE SUPPOSED TO LEAD, AND I CANNOT BE IN SUCH GROUP WHICH LACK THE COURAGE AND WISDOM TO SHAPE THE FUTURE OF NDI IGBO IN NIGERIAN NATION OF TODAY. WE CANNOT GANG UP, STAY IN A HOTEL ROOM AND SAY THAT IGBO PEOPLE SAID WHEN IT IS CLEAR THAT NOBODY DELEGATED US TO SPEAK FOR THE PEOPLE, AND MOST TIMES OUR STATEMENTS ARE FILLED WITH INSENSITIVITIES AND INSTEAD OF SOLVE PROBLEM, ONLY CREATE MORE PROBLEMS FOR NDI IGBO AND NIGERIA. I CAN NO LONGER BE IN SUCH POCKET MINDED GROUPS FROM TODAY.
PLEASE ACCEPT MY REGRETS,MAY GOD BLESS NDI IGBO.

Yours sorrowfully,
Evangelist Hon. Muozoba Johnbosco
Ezenwokike Anaocha

Official Source https://web.facebook.com/muozoba

Cc; lalasticlala , seun , mynd44 , let others know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Member Hon. Muozoba Johnbosco - Resigns by viviangist6: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
We are Coming .... Just One by one ... the whole Nonsense will stop @Rip Nk Baby
Re: Biafra: IPOB Member Hon. Muozoba Johnbosco - Resigns by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
This vivian gist is a buffoon sha, who u dey deceive with ur headline. Fool.

The man resigned from Ohaneze probably in protest JTF killing IPOB members, ur headlines says he resigned from IPOB. mumu
Re: Biafra: IPOB Member Hon. Muozoba Johnbosco - Resigns by madridguy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
No room for dialogue with a terrorist group. Nnamdi Kanu his a terrorist and every of his sympathizer.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Member Hon. Muozoba Johnbosco - Resigns by wEsOmE(m): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rip 2 d Dead.. Ur Death shall never b in vain..
Re: Biafra: IPOB Member Hon. Muozoba Johnbosco - Resigns by viviangist6: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
Normality:
This vivian gist is a buffoon sha, who u dey deceive with ur headline. Fool.

The man resigned from Ohaneze probably in support of IPOB killings, ur headlines says he resigned from IPOB. mumu

U dey answer normality .. BUT NOT NORMAL

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Member Hon. Muozoba Johnbosco - Resigns by SFSNIPER(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Let them kill as many as possible. Fucckk Biafra and it's agitators. Silly morons.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Member Hon. Muozoba Johnbosco - Resigns by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
viviangist6:

U dey answer normality .. BUT NOT NORMAL

keep deceiving silly dolts like you, you didn't shout at JTF that killed the young lady.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Member Hon. Muozoba Johnbosco - Resigns by viviangist6: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Normality:

keep deceiving silly dolts like you, you didn't shout at JTF that killed the young lady.

mY Friend am not the Hon That wrote the later ok ... alas his link to FP Page is there .. pls tell him ok .. thanks
Re: Biafra: IPOB Member Hon. Muozoba Johnbosco - Resigns by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
viviangist6:

mY Friend am not the Hon That wrote the later ok ... alas his link to FP Page is there .. pls tell him ok .. thanks

edit that deceiving headline, the man in question is a member of Ohaneze ndi Oshi na ndi aturu, he resigned from the group to protest their silence over the killings of our people peacefully protesting, stop misleading people.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Member Hon. Muozoba Johnbosco - Resigns by papaejima1: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
viviangist6:
We are Coming .... Just One by one ... the whole Nonsense will stop @Rip Nk Baby
You are gradually reducing your esteem on this platform. You should be impartial and objective if you aim to be a blogger of repute. When NK was killed, you laid the blame squarely on IPOB but never referred to the wrongful shooting of the girl by the Nigerian military.

In same climes, you don't break up protests with live rounds and anyone supporting this or keeping quiet is stupidly insane. Even Kenya and botswana use water canons and teargas, or even riot police with riot shields. Others employ mounted troops, tasers, pepper sprays and stun or concussion grenades where extreme. Last resort is rubber bullets.

Whoever supports the shooting of unarmed protesters for protesting and condemns the protester for demanding the righting of a wrong should await karma. Nemesis has a way of paying back cold.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Member Hon. Muozoba Johnbosco - Resigns by ireasontight: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
Your headline should read ohaneze member resigns to protest killing of biafrans by The zoo military(which should be in borno fighting boko haram).Is it that hard to write.Ooo chim, ndi isi oji and journalism na wa o

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Member Hon. Muozoba Johnbosco - Resigns by LoveDecay(m): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is collateral damage. He knew people where going to die, just did not know it would start in his home.

Biafra be prepared more will turn to dust, be prepared for the death of ur brother , mothers, father's, wives and sons.

Stop supporting terrorism. We have all seen the video, where ur leader demanded arms to fight. You sincerely think the US govt is not in on this - you flew to their country to plan a war and you think they would let the world say. The plan to destroy Nigeria - the giant of Africa was hatched on American soil.

You idiot know nothing about politics , you never did and never will - go back to ur stores and do what u know best , make money.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Member Hon. Muozoba Johnbosco - Resigns by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2015

(1)

Accident At Shagamu As Bus Crash Leaves 7 Dead, 17 Injured - Pictured / Bukola Saraki Should Resign Now - Buhari! / I Handed Over A Nation That Produced Richest Man - Jonathan Blast Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.