Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,676 members, 7,889,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:02 AM

OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land (37426 Views)

Rivers Re-run: APC Accuses Wike Of Arms Buildup, Alerts Security Agencies / The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by One4me: 2:09am On Dec 05, 2015
melvin0004:
one Nigeria no be force nah.....buhari shd free kalu n call for referendum

Nnamdi Kalu committed TREASON against the Nigerian State.

He will spend the rest of his life in prison.

Live with it or port to Siberia.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by papaejima1: 2:41am On Dec 05, 2015
mart2k:
U can lie for Africa o. When did ur miserable radio broadcast frm Lagos. Last time I checked, ur radio Biafra was operating from secret location out of fear. Say another thing
grin grin grin
That you don't see where the wind comes from does not make it not to blow!
Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by Tbamo(m): 3:06am On Dec 05, 2015
I believe every tribe has the right to self determination! The methods though are the problem!
I have listened to radio Biafra and the insults and derogatory language kanu used on members of other tribes is the reason for those asking why the igbos are hated so much!
Nobody wants to be called an animal or a member of the zoo!
Catalonia, Scotland etc have employed sane discussions without trying to pull down the other parties in their various speeches!

I believe it will be wrong for any pro Biafra protest in another region in which you are a minority.
You are inadvertently telling your host community that you are superior to them. Human nature will surely feel slighted!

I also think the yorubas are tolerant because the igbos living in the north will Not even dream of such a protest in kano!

Rancour will not help in this campaign. During the civil war ojukwu was a figure that people of all social cares could rally to but I must say kanu does not cut it
He is a loud uncouth fellow and he's just a rabble rouser. When the dust settles you don't usually find such!!

4 Likes

Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by phazotron(m): 3:13am On Dec 05, 2015
Until the protests happen, which will never happen, all Internet warriors can keep their empty rants and threats to themselves. Make the protests happen then report here and make noise.
Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by edupedia: 3:59am On Dec 05, 2015
Tbamo:
I believe every tribe has the right to self determination! The methods though are the problem!
I have listened to radio Biafra and the insults and derogatory language kanu used on members of other tribes is the reason for those asking why the igbos are hated so much!
Nobody wants to be called an animal or a member of the zoo!
Catalonia, Scotland etc have employed sane discussions without trying to pull down the other parties in their various speeches!

I believe it will be wrong for any pro Biafra protest in another region in which you are a minority.
You are inadvertently telling your host community that you are superior to them. Human nature will surely feel slighted!

I also think the yorubas are tolerant because the igbos living in the north will Not even dream of such a protest in kano!

Rancour will not help in this campaign. During the civil war ojukwu was a figure that people of all social cares could rally to but I must say kanu does not cut it
He is a loud uncouth fellow and he's just a rabble rouser. When the dust settles you don't usually find such!!

Leadership from Ojukwu fell down down the ladder to Kanu...how are the mighty fallen...thats why OBJ called the so-called protesters area boys and miscreants...

2 Likes

Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by Aystarz: 5:20am On Dec 05, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

Fulani herdsmen have kidnapped prominent yoruba leader in the same ondo, even chasing your famers into benin republic, what have you done about it if not to stay here making empty noise and threats

Mods should close this thread already. Bloody internet tribalists, who can't defend their own selves in the world out there; this is where you'd see them. Shut down the thread, so these moro.ns can all crawl back to wherever they came from.
Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:38am On Dec 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
The OPC should be careful.

They should be very careful, with their utterances, as this is not the time to put heat or over heat the polity with unfounded/baseless/dangerous accusations.

[size=20pt]The Ibo's are Nigerians, and have a right to gather for a meeting anywhere in Nigeria, as enshrined in our Constitution. [/size]

The OPC is not a security agency, or affiliated with one, and so not privy to security reports.

They should not instigate hate against another tribe.

I write this as Somebody that is neither ibo or yoruba, the bloodshed and cries of bloodshed is becoming too much.

Everybody calm down please.

What did Ibos tell Nigeria when bokoharam prisoners were brought in and locked up in Ekwulobia prison in Anambra? You said Iboland is not a dumping ground for criminals. Correct?

You never considered that the prisoners were Nigerians.

During election season in Anambra and Imo when El Rufai came to give support to Okorocha, he was denied free access and movement around town and was bullied to abandon his trip and get out of town. Is that not true? Is El Rufai not Nigerian or does he not have constitutional rights to be anywherw in this country?

I refer you to the paragraph where OPC confirms that privileges enjoyed by Ibos and others in Yorubaland are not reciprocated to Yorubas on your soil.

A Yoruba Pastor Kumuyi was to come to Iboland for a revival not too long ago. He was threatened with violence, MASSOB and IPOB called for him to be harrassed and attacked if he dared touch foot on Iboland. Have you no recollection of this? Is Kumuyi not a Nigerian or is he not covered under constitution to be anywhere in this country?

Just few days ago, trucks belonging to Dangote were destroyed in Iboland. Is Dangote not a Nigerian, does he not have right of freedom and access to conduct his business without harrassment anywhere in Nigeria?

Fvk Ibo, fvk Biafra...
Your land and your future in this country is condemned, your only survival rest in Independence, so make sure this time you stay the course and actualize Biafra. A lot of people that were thinking Ibo should have a turn to rule the country are now having second thoughts and backing out because you are a big risk to safety and security in this country.

You are not tasting power again for 50 gaddem years, dont let go of this IPOB thing....stay on it and get your country and get da fvk outta here. We are going to strip your authority away and put you under supervision and observation and give a review in 2065 to see if Ibo is ready and stable to be entrusted with power. 50 gaddem years on probation....if you dont like it dont slack, make sure you bring a fvkng biafra into fruition this time and split.

10 Likes

Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:48am On Dec 05, 2015
There is going to be only one chant if you bring your Biafra march to Lagos or anywhere in Yorubaland and that will be DEATH TO IBO!

You dont want anyone in your backyard whether they are Hausa or Yoruba but you are all over Hausaland and Yorubaland earning survival.

#DEATHTOIGBO

6 Likes

Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by miki70: 5:51am On Dec 05, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
But Lagos they say is a no man's land.
Besides IGBO'S can leverage on their right as Nigerians to hold meetings or protest anywhere.

They should better go and sleep if they really want peace and are peace loving.
Just stay where you are or to the north and do your igbo day or protest. Miscreants

4 Likes

Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by Kassychuks(f): 5:56am On Dec 05, 2015
grin[img][/img] grin
ernesty20:
Lol yoruba sef.. Make i no talk before they ban me again
grin
ernesty20:
Lol yoruba sef.. Make i no talk before they ban me again
Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 05, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Egbon mi please Pm me on my Aare account.I got news for you
Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by ElCapone(m): 6:28am On Dec 05, 2015
Herald47:
Hahahaha....someone should please tell them it's a peaceful protest before tension kill them but if their security Bleep, ipob will give them onitsha treatment...the same people that said ipob can't protest in yorubaland are the ones now in tension....nna mehn,uwa bu paw paw.
In another mans land, oga u no knw d true meaning of home and away I guess. Who fit try am for igbo land. Nawao!!!

2 Likes

Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by justmenoni: 7:15am On Dec 05, 2015
No mind all this people jare,if the country is going to break let it break...check very well and see which region actually have the most educated people!!! A northerner with just a waec result can get a good job in Nigeria than a yoruba PhD holder why becos d igbos and d hausas usually blv they own Nigeria.

GodMode:

so you've also realized and seen how marginalized the Yorubas are... I thought I was the only one...

1 Like

Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by Nnaji36(m): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2015
Coward yorubas are ranting. If you guys don't take time, we Igbos would annex your Lagos state and establish a branch of Biafran territory and enslave all your idolatrous obas. Lagos is already another Igbo land.
Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by Nnaji36(m): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2015
ElCapone:
In another mans land, oga u no knw d true meaning of home and away I guess. Who fit try am for igbo land. Nawao!!!
Come o, do you think that the yorubas can drive the igbos away from Lagos? Impossible. We are now the strong force and also the strength behind the economic enviability of Lagos state. Take note of that.
Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by barcaboi(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2015
having Biafra is no problem. ...it is achievable. ..what I have a prob wt is saying Lagos is no man's land......u go out everyday and in any bus or car u tell the driver 'o wa' meaning u don reach destination. ...99% of d names are Yoruba names; Ojuelegba, Oshodi, Surulere, Fadeyi amongst others......I wonder why una dey obsessed wt Lagos....Tax boku if u wan do business in Lagos after secession. .....

3 Likes

Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2015
Ojady:
A group says Lagos is "no man's land" that is erroneous and misguided. If an Igbo dies in Lagos, where will he/she be buried? Lagos? or taken 'home' where he or she or her parents are descended from? For Biafrans to lay claim to a place they are not originally descended from is disrespectful.

Now, obviously they can protest wherever they want, however, they should realize that there are other Nigerians who have legitimate business to do on the streets of Lagos; so if they plan a 'peaceful' expression of their aspirations, they should restrict it to a location, preferably a stadium, that will contain their sympathisers and not compound the already precarious nature of things in Lagos. They could as well, get their igbo owned media to cover it. They can do that...

[b][/b]Now Yorubas, you guys could be perceived as the most insecure, scheming and perhaps the most discordant groups in Nigeria. No doubt you are accommodating, yet, the truth be told, you guys dont give a flying eff about each other. Yorubas backstab one another, throw each other under the bus, victimize those of your kin who dare to challenge archaic ways no longer relevant. Face it, the Northerners get unified by their religion and language, the igbos perhaps their biafra dreams and being strangers in a foreign land... Yorubas, what unifies you? Nothing significant or specific...

A yoruba sells his father's or family heritage/ properties to a stranger, an Igbo man; kills his brother over something as mundane as 'owo ile'; Ambode runs Fashola down on the remote of Tinubu, Ganiu Adams disrespects Frederick Fasehun, Osoba vs Obasanjo and so on... These are the cracks people like the Igbo take advantage of...a Yoruba would smile at you, eat with you, live in your house and still betray you...loyalty to the group aint more than a buck to the Yoruba, forget the semblance of unity and oneness they try to portray during their owambes and aso ebi.

Now to my Igbo aspirees, be concerted, dont just plan your exit anyhow, rein your youth in, i mean, some of your own were killed and shot at, how do you think their family are going to feel? If you want Biafra, go to the media, let your governors, senators all clamour and be for it, relocate your businesses and assets in 'the zoo' to Biafra, minimize your involvement in 'One Nigeria' locally and internationally and be strategic...only then will ANYONE take you seriously

All what you said about Yoruba is prevalent in all ethnic group in Nigeria. Truth be told, you want Biafra but you are going to the wrong place to agitate for it. The Yoruba ethnic group are not the ones in position to grant you the freedom you dearly wanted. The best place to go is Abuja. Sometimes I don't understand how you guys reason. It's very unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2015
Nnaji36:
Coward yorubas are ranting. If you guys don't take time, we Igbos would annex your Lagos state and establish a branch of Biafran territory and enslave all your idolatrous obas. Lagos is already another Igbo land.

How do you want to annex Yoruba land? I urge your tribesman to wake you up 'cos you're day dreaming. I believe you are a kid and no one has ever narated the Biafra/Nigeria war to you. Just pray you don't experience war in your lifetime.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by loopman: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2015
idnobleg:

How do you want to annex Yoruba land? I urge your tribesman to wake you up 'cos you're day dreaming. I believe you are a kid and no one has ever narated the Biafra/Nigeria war to you. Just pray you don't experience war in your lifetime.
Why you are bothering relying the nitwit. He has never step a foot on Lagos soil. He lives in a cave in the East, just like majority of them that talks like him. They are simply foolishly naive.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by Nnaji36(m): 8:54am On Dec 05, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

What did Ibos tell Nigeria when bokoharam prisoners were brought in and locked up in Ekwulobia prison in Anambra? You said Iboland is not a dumping ground for criminals. Correct?

You never considered that the prisoners were Nigerians.

During election season in Anambra and Imo when El Rufai came to give support to Okorocha, he was denied free access and movement around town and was bullied to abandon his trip and get out of town. Is that not true? Is El Rufai not Nigerian or does he not have constitutional rights to be anywherw in this country?

I refer you to the paragraph where OPC confirms that privileges enjoyed by Ibos and others in Yorubaland are not reciprocated to Yorubas on your soil.

A Yoruba Pastor Kumuyi was to come to Iboland for a revival not too long ago. He was threatened with violence, MASSOB and IPOB called for him to be harrassed and attacked if he dared touch foot on Iboland. Have you no recollection of this? Is Kumuyi not a Nigerian or is he not covered under constitution to be anywhere in this country?

Just few days ago, trucks belonging to Dangote were destroyed in Iboland. Is Dangote not a Nigerian, does he not have right of freedom and access to conduct his business without harrassment anywhere in Nigeria?

Fvk Ibo, fvk Biafra...
Your land and your future in this country is condemned, your only survival rest in Independence, so make sure this time you stay the course and actualize Biafra. A lot of people that were thinking Ibo should have a turn to rule the country are now having second thoughts and backing out because you are a big risk to safety and security in this country.

You are not tasting power again for 50 gaddem years, dont let go of this IPOB thing....stay on it and get your country and get da fvk outta here. We are going to strip your authority away and put you under supervision and observation and give a review in 2065 to see if Ibo is ready and stable to be entrusted with power. 50 gaddem years on probation....if you dont like it dont slack, make sure you bring a fvkng biafra into fruition this time and split.
A slashed comment from a yoruba fool/coward. Have any prominent dignitary in igbo land threatened another tribes living in their region just like your Oba indiscreetly threatened the igbos? Have Igbos avenged the unending slaughtering of their brothers in the north. You know what happened during the pro election violence of 2011 or maybe you have forgotten. Their is no doubt that the Madala church and Abuja park bombings was a direct attack on the igbos . Going through the names of the affected victims, you wouldn't wait to be told that they are dominantly igbos.
There is no federal project in the region. Enugu coal reserve has been abandoned for decades. Buhari has so far turned is back on the region.
The NTA 9' o clock news is only stationed for the west and nothern states with Lagos, Abuja and Kano been the talking point of their news. They don't even depict Igbo culture on their daily and weekly programs but I'm fade up of watching hausa and Yoruba programms.
Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by PreyingMantis(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2015
monex:
the truth is that even if a referendum was done if Igbos want to stay in Nigeria, you will definitely not get a 2/3rds majority.
Really?

Everybody now seem to have an opinion about Igbo people. Anyway, that's why we've been clamouring for a referendum. Let's put all these arguments to rest once and for all.

The entire Nigeria will be shocked
Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2015
Nnaji36:
[s]A slashed comment from a yoruba fool/coward. Have any prominent dignitary in igbo land threatened another tribes living in their region just like your Oba indiscreetly threatened the igbos? Have Igbos avenged the unending slaughtering of their brothers in the north. You know what happened during the pro election violence of 2011 or maybe you have forgotten. Their is no doubt that the Madala church and Abuja park bombings was a direct attack on the igbos . Going through the names of the affected victims, you wouldn't wait to be told that they are dominantly igbos.
There is no federal project in the region. Enugu coal reserve has been abandoned for decades. Buhari has so far turned is back on the region.
The NTA 9' o clock news is only stationed for the west and nothern states with Lagos, Abuja and Kano been the talking point of their news. They don't even depict Igbo culture on their daily and weekly programs but I'm fade up of watching hausa and Yoruba programms[/s].

Stay on topic.
Biafra is not wanted in any SW state or Yoruba State.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by promise3048(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2015
See, all dis flat headed yoruba gullible fellows should jst shut d hell up including the frog eyed seun and all those his female crew dat he has been screwing,infact NAIRALAND is a fvcked up forum very tribalistic in nature
Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by mamaafrik(m): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2015
kernel501:

ABUJA IS SOUTH WEST, RIGHT?
hmmmm,mr., Re-read d posted info.before you divulge your unwittiness.
Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by Flyoruboy(m): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2015
Nnaji36:

You sound like one of this illiterate Onitsha traders, if not you won't entertain the impossibility of the scenario you just painted. Before you all can remotely fantasize about annexing Lagos, you must first successfully annex the whole of Delta, Edo, Ondo, and the entire eastern stretch of Ogun state, which are all none-igbo territories.

Common sense should tell you that the igbos in Lagos are completely/overwhelmingly outnumbered and encircled by Yoruba populations and territories of Lagos, Ogun and Ondo. In other words, the distance between your real homeland in the East and Lagos is just too wide. Try any shyt and the Lagoon will treat your fvck up.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Alerts Security On Planned Pro-Biafra Protest In Yoruba Land by ElCapone(m): 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nnaji36:
Come o, do you think that the yorubas can drive the igbos away from Lagos? Impossible. We are now the strong force and also the strength behind the economic enviability of Lagos state. Take note of that.
I see!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism / Kano 2 Million Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Committee List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.