Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ (1455 Views)

Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ by winner01(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Born to atheist parents, Akiane began seeing visions of heaven, angels, meeting God and Jesus. The existence of heaven and God, as evidenced in her work, has led her family to Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ealRd0XJUq0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ by frank317: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
winner01:
Born to atheist parents, Akiane began seeing visions of heaven, angels, meeting God and Jesus. The existence of heaven and God, as evidenced in her work, has led her family to Christ.

lol
Re: Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
winner01:

nice one
Re: Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ by winner01(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

nice one
Yeah, thanks bruh.
Re: Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
She probably is an indigo child that has connection with her home planet. Nothing special here because she is one of the new generation kids that hold memories of lives before this planet.

According to her there are many planets(just like I have always said on many threads) and the paintings have nothing to do with Christianity.

She felt she met her higher self and put them in paintings. She can claim to meet Jesus just as other kids claimed they met with Buddha,Allah or Zeus.

Michael Jackson claimed he heard some people sing to him from the sky and he writes them down as music to us.

Da vinci claimed to have seen light beings telling him about the future,so did Nostradamus.

The same people(ETs) who taught humans the art of Mathematics,Science,Astronomy etc are still trying to help humans advance to the next stage of existence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Akiane is a human being.

As I am.

If God cannot give me evidence to substantiate claims of his existence, but is content to waste it on insignificant others, then it's not worth it.
What you're saying is, God is totally content with revealing himself to SOME humans, but cannot reveal himself to ALL humans. in essence, he wants THE majority of humans to "perish."

this is inconsistent with the idea of an all benevolent and all loving God and as such, All your thread has Given me is another proof of the non existence of him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ by winner01(m): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
1feness:

She probably is an indigo child that has connection with her home planet. Nothing special here because she is one of the new generation kids that hold memories of lives before this planet.

According to her there are many planets(just like I have always said on many threads) and the paintings have nothing to do with Christianity.

She felt she met her higher self and put them in paintings. She can claim to meet Jesus just as other kids claimed they met with Buddha,Allah or Zeus.
So you choose which to believe and which not to believe. Its funny how you guys think.
You choose to believe the many planets but choose to discard the christianity partundecided, well.. if it makes you sleep better.
The other kids that met with other gods? you really think they are false? Who did mohammed meet with?
Look you better stop caging your mind.
1feness:

Michael Jackson claimed he heard some people sing to him from the sky and he writes them down as music to us.

Da vinci claimed to have seen light beings telling him about the future,so did Nostradamus.

The same people(ETs) who taught humans the art of Mathematics,Science,Astronomy etc are still trying to help humans advance to the next stage of existence.
People see supernatural beings, Just as Jesus reveals Himself to people, Evil spirits also do especially when given the chance.
I laugh at some id1ots that claim christians are atheistic to other gods, its so shallow. Evil spirits exists, no god just springs up overnight.
Ill probably open a thread on ET's very soon.

1 Like

Re: Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ by winner01(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Teempakguy:
Akiane is a human being.

As I am.
Yeah, but a dishonest one.
You have made a conclusion in your heart and sealed it. If you really need answers, then have a rethink.
"You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart."- God
Teempakguy:
If God cannot give me evidence to substantiate claims of his existence, but is content to waste it on insignificant others, then it's not worth it.
What do you mean by "insignificant",? You really think so highly of yourself and its graduated into pride.
Its why you wanna remain proud and stubborn and expect an explanation from your Creator.
"The real attitude of sin in the heart towards God is that of being without God; it is pride, the worship of myself, that is the great atheistic fact in human life." – Oswald Chambers

Teempakguy:
What you're saying is, God is totally content with revealing himself to SOME humans, but cannot reveal himself to ALL humans. in essence, he wants THE majority of humans to "perish."
God does as he pleases.
What sort of pride is thisundecided, God does not owe you no explanation, especially someone who spends his life being stubborn and leading people away from the truth.
@ bolded, what do you mean by majority?
You are minority. A rebellious minority. People seek the face of God daily and many get the answers they seek.
Teempakguy:
this is inconsistent with the idea of an all benevolent and all loving God and as such, All your thread has Given me is another proof of the non existence of him.
This thread is not a proof of God's existence, its just an encouragement for God's people.
Good luck in your search for the proof of your Creator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
winner01:
So you choose which to believe and which not to believe. Its funny how you guys think.
You choose to believe the many planets but choose to discard the christianity partundecided, well.. if it makes you sleep better.
The other kids that met with other gods? you really think they are false? Who did mohammed meet with?
Look you better stop caging your mind.
People see supernatural beings, Just as Jesus reveals Himself to people, Evil spirits also do especially when given the chance.
I laugh at some id1ots that claim christians are atheistic to other gods, its so shallow. Evil spirits exists, no god just springs up overnight.
Ill probably open a thread on ET's very soon.

I don't talk like talking about Jewish myth.

1 Like

Re: Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ by reallest(f): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
1feness:

u dey mind dos' theist

1 Like

Re: Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
winner01:
Yeah, but a dishonest one.
You have made a conclusion in your heart and sealed it. If you really need answers, then have a rethink.
"You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart."- God
What do you mean by "insignificant",? You really think so highly of yourself and its graduated into pride.
Its why you wanna remain proud and stubborn and expect an explanation from your Creator.
"The real attitude of sin in the heart towards God is that of being without God; it is pride, the worship of myself, that is the great atheistic fact in human life." – Oswald Chambers

God does as he pleases.
What sort of pride is thisundecided, God does not owe you no explanation, especially someone who spends his life being stubborn and leading people away from the truth.
@ bolded, what do you mean by majority?
You are minority. A rebellious minority. People seek the face of God daily and many get the answers they seek.
This thread is not a proof of God's existence, its just an encouragement for God's people.
Good luck in your search for the proof of your Creator.
God does as he pleases now?

So God isn't a loving God then? because the concept of an all loving God who ALSO does what he pleases is a blatant contradiction. the most Observable quality of love is compromise. God cannot continue to act like a child while simultaneously claiming that he is Love. undecided

And also, yeah, I meant what i said. She IS insignificant. not only have I never met her before, This is also the first time I'm hearing about her. she has no substantial proof of what she is saying. People have drawn more mundane things as proof of their existence. do you know how many drawings of unicorns exist? do you know how many drawings of bigfoot and ufos have been produced as proof of their existence? heck, there are even photographs. this one na small thing.
unlike you, I don't shiver at any small thing I read on the internet. If there are not enough facts to convince me, Then to hell with it.

When you've been submerged in an ocean of wildly varying information like I have, you tend to learn not to convert to a religion based on mere claims.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ by winner01(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
God does as he pleases now?
Ask yourself.
It pleased Him to create you.
Teempakguy:

So God isn't a loving God then? because the concept of an all loving God who ALSO does what he pleases is a blatant contradiction. the most Observable quality of love is compromise. God cannot continue to act like a child while simultaneously claiming that he is Love. undecided
How does doing what pleases you contradict love?.
You are trying really hard to create a fathomable god in your brains.
Teempakguy:
And also, yeah, I meant what i said. She IS insignificant. not only have I never met her before, This is also the first time I'm hearing about her. she has no substantial proof of what she is saying. People have drawn more mundane things as proof of their existence. do you know how many drawings of unicorns exist? do you know how many drawings of bigfoot and ufos have been produced as proof of their existence? heck, there are even photographs. this one na small thing.
unlike you, I don't shiver at any small thing I read on the internet. If there are not enough facts to convince me, Then to hell with it.
The little girl is far more popular than you are. If you need proof of that too, its just a click away.
Of course, People draw unicorns, big foot, santa, but i dont see you talking about them. And the reason is simple, THEY DONT EXIST.

"An atheist is someone who is certain that God does not exist, someone who has compelling evidence against the existence of God. I know of no such compelling evidence." - Carl Sagan

You sound sure of God's inexistence, Maybe you should provide us with your compelling evidence or enough facts.

Teempakguy:
When you've been submerged in an ocean of wildly varying information like I have, you tend to learn not to convert to a religion based on mere claims.
I probably have more information than you think you have. Its why i dont subscribe to the "mere claims" that nothing created everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2016
Really nice she led them out of their foolishness , ignorance and delusion smiley .
Re: Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ by winner01(m): 1:49am On Jun 19, 2016
happy sunday
Re: Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ by lepasharon(f): 6:18am On Jun 19, 2016
Praise master Jesus!
Re: Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ by winner01(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2016
lepasharon:
Praise master Jesus!
Halleluyah!!
Re: Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ by winner01(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Really nice she led them out of their foolishness , ignorance and delusion smiley .
Foolishness it is, my brother
Re: Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ by KingEbukaNaija: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2016
Only Christ can save .
Re: Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Cool stuff

(1) (Reply)

Is God Man-made? Did Man Create The Idea Of God? / The Do's And Don't S Of Fasting!!! / Second Coming Debunked: What The Bible Really Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.