Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,430 members, 7,920,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:20 AM

Iraqi Kurds Dismiss Russian Claims Of ISIL Oil Sales - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iraqi Kurds Dismiss Russian Claims Of ISIL Oil Sales (2186 Views)

Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Iraqi Kurds To Hold Independence Referendum In September 2017 / Iraqi Kurds To Hold Independence Referendum On Sept 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iraqi Kurds Dismiss Russian Claims Of ISIL Oil Sales by NairaMinted: 7:43am On Dec 09, 2015
As per collusion of Turkey with ISIS, let me repost my earlier post:

Here is Business Insider:

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/isis-just-lost-its-back-door-2015-6

"Pipes, ammonium nitrate, and other bomb-making materials were being transported across Turkey’s border into Tal Abyad by agents of the Islamic State (aka ISIS, ISIL, Daesh) while Turkish border guards looked the other way, Jamie Dettmer of The Daily Beast reported."

Hmmm........

What about The Daily Beast, another morbidly anti- Russian news outlet? What do they have to report:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05/22/where-isis-gets-its-bombs.html

“They are very tough with the Kurds and the areas controlled by the Free Syrian Army, but with areas across from ISIS not so much,” he explains over a cup of tea in the sitting room of his apartment a short walk from the border.

All these (and more) were reported several months before the Russians decided to toss their hats in the ring. Perhaps these news media didn't anticipate that Russia would soon be a partaker in the Syrian imbroglio.

Anyway, people, it is very obvious by now to the least geopolitics savvy of humans and even to the dumb.est of the dumb.est that Turkey is the major conduit through which arms and ammunition, money, fighters, equipment etc flows to The Islamic State.

Turkey is the very lifeline through which all the other facilitators of ISIS in the Middle East sustains terror in Syria and Iraq.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iraqi Kurds Dismiss Russian Claims Of ISIL Oil Sales by NairaMinted: 7:48am On Dec 09, 2015
I can't help but think that perhaps if Uncle Sam wasn't on Turkey's side and protecting her, Uncle Sam would have used its formidable international clout and surveillance network to release the accounts through which these sales are laundered.

Unfortunately this won't happen.

I'm back guys! And back in full force cos Oga Putin was worried I wasn't meeting my propaganda quota.
Re: Iraqi Kurds Dismiss Russian Claims Of ISIL Oil Sales by ValerianSteel(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
^^^
Probably there are no accounts to be released afterall tongue
Keep it up,you are doing Russia one hell of a job,keep them rolling in grin grin grin
Re: Iraqi Kurds Dismiss Russian Claims Of ISIL Oil Sales by seagulsntrawler: 3:05am On Dec 10, 2015
NairaMinted:
I can't help but think that perhaps if Uncle Sam wasn't on Turkey's side and protecting her, Uncle Sam would have used its formidable international clout and surveillance network to release the accounts through which these sales are laundered.

I'm back guys! And back in full force cos Oga Putin was worried I wasn't meeting my propaganda quota.
well done for lecturing those western apologists. No objective and rational mind would fall for the lies and misinformation of the main stream media controlled by the US and her allies.
One even believed that Assad created ISIS.gringrin
Keep up the good work bro. More grease to your elbow.

2 Likes

Re: Iraqi Kurds Dismiss Russian Claims Of ISIL Oil Sales by Appleyard(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Oh God,just stop it.

Assad turned his country into rubles,cause the Syrian civil war started in 2011,while ISIL became fully operational in 2014,though they emerged in 2013.

ISIS is just an excuse to keep Assad in power,cause his country was already torn apart prior to ISIS activities.

You keep accusing Turkey of this and that,yet there's no substantial evidence to point accusing fingers.Mind you I've never called Turkey a saint in the war against ISIS,I wouldn't call Russia a savior either,am just saying let there be evidence that clearly shows that Turkey is in bed with ISIS and other terrorist element.

As you said yourself :It has more to do with a whole lot of concentrated governmental administrative machinery.

And I add- not limited to Turkey alone,but cut across those claiming to be fighting ISIS as well.
Thank you. But it seem you are still understanding this whole terrorism setup. The foundation for the emergence of IS terrorism was laid as far back as in 2003, following the planned invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan for no sin of theirs, which was only a taste of what is to come; for most of the now jobless Iraqi soldiers together with dissindents created by the wars in the region, became a time bome only waiting to be employed. The Arab Spring, which was just another ''colour coded revolution'' in ''democratic cloak'', emerged in 2010-2012, successfully removing and destroying long established and firmly rooted though dictatorial but stabled regimes that would have been an obstacle to any emergence of a centralize and territorially strong terrorists organisations like ISIS. Thus, with such regimes taken out of the equation, the destablization and violence that followed in it's wake, coupled with the already available waiting hands and mayhem created in the aftermath of the Iraqi and Afghan ruse wars, the current child of global terrorism calleo ISIS was born - the topling and destruction of Libya being the icing on the cake. This whole thing was pre-planned and completely interwoven with the current reality of events. See the confession of formal US five-star General and supreme allied NATO commander, Gen. Wesley Clark, here:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/we-re-going-to-take-out-7-countries-in-5-years-iraq-syria-lebanon-libya-somalia-sudan-iran/5166

and you would understand that Assad never destroyed his own country.

ISIS was a means to an end, and Syria is currently the major stumbling block to a realisation of a part of that goal, having resolved to fight for its destiney.
Don't be fooled. There is nothing like moderate rebels. They are the same terrorist acronymized tools employed by the CIA to pave the way for the necessary funds to topple yet another Washington led Anglo Neo con disliked regime.

As for Turkey, what else do you need to accept the obvious? Even the US can't hide it any more, though it doesn't formally accept that fact, which is expected. It has said Turkey's efforts has not been directed against IS, and the need to close the border. Top politicians in both US law making chambers are going on air indicting Turkey for same thing, including formal army and intelligence officers - all chorusing the same mantra in the States. So, this people have no evidence, they just speak base on assumptions, or what? Turkish forces has been filmed fraternizing with ISIS accross the border, some Turkish generals have been jailed for daring to intercept shipments of militants and armoury to Erdogan's goals in Syria; journalists are not spared either: one have been killed, and two others imprisoned for the same thing. Some opposition leaders who claimed to have damning evidence regarding Erdogan's family dealings with IS oil, are suddenly fallen down dead. The testimony of the wahabi nurse working in a covert hospital run by Erdogan's daughter, caring for IS wounded men, is no longer news, and has even been reported by the most critic and anti-Russian western medias like the dailymail and co.
It is no secret that ISIS oil goes to Turkey enmass. Now, lets use basic common sense here: if hundreds of IS truck load of crude oil are crossing the border into Turkey, which claimed to have about 50,000 troops stationed there, doesnt that tells you they are complicit? Or should we say those long convoys of tankers have some ''invisible cloak'' that makes them undetected while crossing the Syrian-Turkish border, which is the only possible route they can use from the northern part of the territory they control, eh?
Their underground tunnel has been bombed by the Russians, and the only other possible way to move its oil from Syria, is through Turkey, and this can never be possible without the full complicity of the Turkish army, which in turn, entails a wide range of administrative machinery as grandeur of government involvement. The whole world knew IS oil goes to Turkey, and tankers load of oil is not a gun you can hide under the ampit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iraqi Kurds Dismiss Russian Claims Of ISIL Oil Sales by NairaMinted: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Appleyard:
Thank you. But it seem you are still understanding this whole terrorism setup. The foundation for the emergence of IS terrorism was laid as far back as in 2003, following the planned invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan for no sin of theirs, which was only a taste of what is to come; for most of the now jobless Iraqi soldiers together with dissindents created by the wars in the region, became a time bome only waiting to be employed. The Arab Spring, which was just another ''colour coded revolution'' in ''democratic cloak'', emerged in 2010-2012, successfully removing and destroying long established and firmly rooted though dictatorial but stabled regimes that would have been an obstacle to any emergence of a centralize and territorially strong terrorists organisations like ISIS. Thus, with such regimes taken out of the equation, the destablization and violence that followed in it's wake, coupled with the already available waiting hands and mayhem created in the aftermath of the Iraqi and Afghan ruse wars, the current child of global terrorism calleo ISIS was born - the topling and destruction of Libya being the icing on the cake. This whole thing was pre-planned and completely interwoven with the current reality of events. See the confession of formal US five-star General and supreme allied NATO commander, Gen. Wesley Clark, here:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/we-re-going-to-take-out-7-countries-in-5-years-iraq-syria-lebanon-libya-somalia-sudan-iran/5166

ISIS was a means to an end, and Syria is currently the major stumbling block to a realisation of a part of that goal, having resolved to fight for its destiney.
Don't be fooled. There is nothing like moderate rebels. They are the same terrorist acronymized tools employed by the CIA to pave the way for the necessary funds to topple yet another Washington led Anglo Neo con disliked regime.

[b]As for Turkey, what else do you need to accept the obvious? Even the US can't hide it any more, though it doesn't formally accept that fact, which is expected. It has said Turkey's efforts has not been directed against IS, and the need to close the border. Top politicians in both US law making chambers are going on air indicting Turkey for same thing, including formal army and intelligence officers - all chorusing the same mantra in the States. So, this people have no evidence, they just speak base on assumptions, or what? Turkish forces has been filmed fraternizing with ISIS accross the border, some Turkish generals have been jailed for daring to intercept shipments of militants and armoury to Erdogan's goals in Syria; journalists are not spared either: one have been killed, and two others imprisoned for the same thing. Some opposition leaders who claimed to have damning evidence regarding Erdogan's family dealings with IS oil, are suddenly fallen down dead. The testimony of the wahabi nurse working in a covert hospital run by Erdogan's daughter, caring for IS wounded men, is no longer news, and has even been reported by the most critic and anti-Russian western medias like the dailymail and co.
It is no secret that ISIS oil goes to Turkey enmass. Now, lets use basic common sense here: if hundreds of IS truck load of crude oil are crossing the border into Turkey, which claimed to have about 50,000 troops stationed there, doesnt that tells you they are complicit? Or should we say those long convoys of tankers have some ''invisible cloak'' that makes them undetected while crossing the Syrian-Turkish border, which is the only possible route they can use from the northern part of the territory they control, eh?
Their underground tunnel has been bombed by the Russians, and the only other possible way to move its oil from Syria, is through Turkey, and this can never be possible without the full complicity of the Turkish army, which in turn, entails a wide range of administrative machinery as grandeur of government involvement. The whole world knew IS oil goes to Turkey, and tankers load of oil is not a gun you can hide under the ampit.
[/b]

Gbam! What more needs to be said..........

1 Like

Re: Iraqi Kurds Dismiss Russian Claims Of ISIL Oil Sales by Appleyard(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
NairaMinted:

grin grin
Re: Iraqi Kurds Dismiss Russian Claims Of ISIL Oil Sales by Appleyard(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
seagulsntrawler:

well done for lecturing those western apologists. No objective and rational mind would fall for the lies and misinformation of the main stream media controlled by the US and her allies.
One even believed that Assad created ISIS.gringrin
Keep up the good work bro. More grease to your elbow.

Re: Iraqi Kurds Dismiss Russian Claims Of ISIL Oil Sales by ValerianSteel(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Appleyard:

As for Turkey, what else do you need to accept the obvious? Even the US can't hide it any more, though it doesn't formally accept that fact, which is expected. It has said Turkey's efforts has not been directed against IS, and the need to close the border. Top politicians in both US law making chambers are going on air indicting Turkey for same thing, including formal army and intelligence officers - all chorusing the same mantra in the States. So, this people have no evidence, they just speak base on assumptions, or what? Turkish forces has been filmed fraternizing with ISIS accross the border, some Turkish generals have been jailed for daring to intercept shipments of militants and armoury to Erdogan's goals in Syria; journalists are not spared either: one have been killed, and two others imprisoned for the same thing. Some opposition leaders who claimed to have damning evidence regarding Erdogan's family dealings with IS oil, are suddenly fallen down dead. The testimony of the wahabi nurse working in a covert hospital run by Erdogan's daughter, caring for IS wounded men, is no longer news, and has even been reported by the most critic and anti-Russian western medias like the dailymail and co.
I've addressed and redressed a large part of your post recently,I wouldn't stress,my reply wouldn't do justice to an already conceived notion by you though I concur to some parts of this post,just not all.

We'll keep observing Turkey and I await Russia to present the world with a very viable evidence of the IS oil deals naming every single party involved and putting a stop to the incessant attacks on Turkey through the media,if Turkey is not the only one involved,name all the demons involved and stop making Turkey look like the devil,if clearly it is not the only party involved.
Re: Iraqi Kurds Dismiss Russian Claims Of ISIL Oil Sales by Appleyard(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2015
ValerianSteel:
I've addressed and redressed a large part of your post recently,I wouldn't stress,my reply wouldn't do justice to an already conceived notion by you though I concur to some parts of this post,just not all.

We'll keep observing Turkey and I await Russia to present the world with a very viable evidence of the IS oil deals naming every single party involved and putting a stop to the incessant attacks on Turkey through the media,if Turkey is not the only one involved,name all the demons involved and stop making Turkey look like the devil,if clearly it is not the only party involved.
Turkey is the one that has made itself look like the devil, not anyone here. As far as IS is concern in Syria, Turkey is its back bone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Facts About The UAE That Makes Me Wonder If Their Islam Is Different. / War Again In Congo? / Turkey To Generate 450 Megawatts Of Power In Ships To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.