Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:42 PM

One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money (2480 Views)

I Bleeped One Girl Last Night Now Am Scared!! / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

okay am sorry,don"t take this people serious,they are only trolling you......

now lets start over again
what do you do for a living or are you a student?
i know i wasn't angry or sad, just trolling with u guys too
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by misspicy(f): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
kilokeys:

First off..

U must have a womb.
U should be a voracious reader
U should appreciate the acoustic guitar.. And not whine when I play in the middle of the night.
I really don't care about physical beauty.. My good genes can make beautiful babies with the ugliest girl in Africa. But u must be full of charm and respect.
I am a foodie.. Low carbs, high everything else.. Orisirisi..

Thats all..
fair enough really and if this is all you require i guess I am the lady for the job with a little modification here and there and yes i can add much more cool

but i got my own requirement also,you ready for it?
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by misspicy(f): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
Zceesneh:
i know i wasn't angry or sad, just trolling with u guys too
oh really
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by kilokeys(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

fair enough really and if this is all you require i guess I am the lady for the job with a little modification here and there and yes i can add much more cool

but i got my own requirement also,you ready for it?

I like the jobs u may wanna offer..

Sure,. Tell me
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by kilokeys(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Zceesneh:
annie and tuface were dating before tuface became a star, i might be a star tomorrow who knows
Annie dated 2 face cos he was a fine boy, he was talented and he had a face..

Mehn.. I am sure u were kept in the corner of a dark room and fed with catapults when u were a baby
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Zceesneh:
angry Nairalander imagine one girl turn me down she told me that am too broke and that i can't maintain her that am too small for her, thunder fire her lipsrsealed u told her i can't take care of here, by the way, do u date someone for money?

Bro,do you have a job/work presently¿
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Zceesneh:
the insult was too much, buh the thunder will fire u
laugh wan kill me for toilet rat nowooooo grin grin
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
Zceesneh:
the insult was too much, buh the thunder will fire u
Take heart bruv, e go better cheesy grin
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by tosyne2much(m): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
kilokeys:
no o.. Na u thunder go fire..

Let's be real for once..
If u were a girl can u date You?

I understand mutual love.. When pple in the same environment grow fond of each other..
But i can't understand why u will carry ur two bow legged leg and ur confused 3rd leg to go woo somebody u can't take care of?

bwhahahahahaha roflwkmd lmao hahahahahaha cheesy

Bros u don use laf kill me here ooo

1 Like

Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

lightening fire your blokos poor boy gringrin
Com una no go use laugh kill me for torette so grin grin
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2015
kilokeys:

Mehn.. I am sure u were kept in the corner of a dark room and fed with catapults when u were a baby
that's ur opinion
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by SkinnyDude(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2015
kilokeys:

bia this old man, keep quiet for once. we know you are rich and handsome, but just free the young guy.. stop trying to impress mispicy
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by kilokeys(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2015
SkinnyDude:
bia this old man, keep quiet for once. we know you are rich and handsome, but just free the young guy.. stop trying to impress mispicy

Nah.. U r wrong on all three.. I am just being naughty.

I love NL
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by 2dice(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2015
The love of Mula
It is obvious most girls head will/would/shall dance Shoki in a Calabash somewhere in Nigeria
Before the End of the Year
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Gogetta(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
kilokeys:
no o.. Na u thunder go fire..

Let's be real for once..
If u were a girl can u date You?

I understand mutual love.. When pple in the same environment grow fond of each other..
But i can't understand why u will carry ur two bow legged leg and ur confused 3rd leg to go woo somebody u can't take care of?

I was a broke mudafvker like u some years back.. And i remained single.. Right now, the cheddar is rising and my girl is just 20. So focus and stop whining

Ur gunk do nt deserve a womb.. Manage the toilet... Remember to flush anyway
Gbayi!

(1) (2) (Reply)

He's Deceiving My Sister And I Deceived His Sister Too In Return / 5 Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From Ladies / Where Is The Vagina Hole Located In A Female Anatomy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.