Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,190 members, 7,974,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:48 PM

Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! (9262 Views)

Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by mamagee3(f): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
obinnashady:
lmao..got u.u look like Tyler perry's madea
Ehn Ehn, Tyler Perry's madea. . .

You must be smoking something!
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by TheMascot(m): 7:44am On Dec 06, 2015
mamagee3:
Okay, now that I have caught your attention. . .Do we now agree that I am the best thing since the invention of colored television? wink
ehm... I like when girls are confident but.. Your phone camera is too poor.. You don't have a better picture to show us?.
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by obinnashady(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
mamagee3:
Ehn Ehn, Tyler Perry's madea. . .
You must be smoking something!
crack is what I do
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
mamagee3:
Okay, now that I have caught your attention. . .Do we now agree that I am the best thing since the invention of colored television? wink
Oniranu oshi
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by ipledge10(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
IM no longer finding u any funny, uve been a nairalander since 2009, is this how ure going to end? what will people say about u when u finally leave? pls add more maturity in the things u do online, how can people take u serious offline when ure not serious online,
sweetorgasm? For real

Endtime
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by mamagee3(f): 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
MaysFinest:
Oniranu oshi
What in the world is this Benin crackhead saying? undecided undecided
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by mamagee3(f): 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
obinnashady:
crack is what I do
Thank you for confirming what I already know.

Crackhead! wink
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
mamagee3:

What in the world is this Benin crackhead saying? undecided undecided
In simpler terms, what I'm saying is that u re a stupid idiot! A border-line, brain-dead slowpoke! A stupid, exasperating, little child seeking cheap attention. Fortunately for u, I've got plenty of fvcks to dish out. Care for some, love?
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by 9jaboi8701(m): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
IM no longer finding u any funny, uve been a nairalander since 2009, is this how ure going to end? what will people say about u when u finally leave? pls add more maturity in the things u do online, how can people take u serious offline when ure not serious online,

Laugh don make my eyes dey rush water like teargas cheesy
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by 9jaboi8701(m): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
This one nor need sense or to be in Yaba left psychiatric. She needs to be hand over to AL those igbo people in the East who chain mad people and flog them until they get normal.
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by mamagee3(f): 1:07am On Dec 07, 2015
MaysFinest:
In simpler terms, what I'm saying is that u re a stupid idiot! A border-line, brain-dead slowpoke! A stupid, exasperating, little child seeking cheap attention. Fortunately for u, I've got plenty of fvcks to dish out. Care for some, love?
Calm down son!

Be nice, stop exasperating like a double flubbing horse led punk!

It ain't that serious, there's more to life than spitting words like a two dollar crackhead!

If you don't like the smoke then get out of the kitchen! wink
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by obinnashady(m): 7:32am On Dec 07, 2015
mamagee3:
Thank you for confirming what I already know.
Crackhead! wink
lol..dickhead
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
mamagee3:

Calm down son!

Be nice, stop exasperating like a double flubbing horse led punk!

It ain't that serious, there's more to life than spitting words like a two dollar crackhead!

If you don't like the smoke then get out of the kitchen! wink
Hopeless! Totally hopeless!
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by toprealman: 6:37am On Dec 09, 2015
mamagee3:
beautiful lady, you love attention so much. You have more than one profile all with same pic. I really fear for your mental health. When you finally attract the name folks that will use and definitely dump you...U am not sure if you can handle the heartbreak. Please take it easy baby oku!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. / Any Male Enhancement Pills Known By Anyone?? / Meet The Curvylicious 9ja Lady Who Only Dress In Blue & Drives Blue Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.