Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,541 members, 7,885,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Father And Daughter Fight To Keep The Child They Had As A Result Of INCEST - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father And Daughter Fight To Keep The Child They Had As A Result Of INCEST (1122 Views)

"Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father And Daughter Fight To Keep The Child They Had As A Result Of INCEST by akpanpromise: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Having sex with his daughter was not enough, now he impregnated her!

I wonder how the child will feel if her mom is her sister, and the dad is also her grandpa. What a twisted blood line.

He even said; " My ex-wife is jealous and cannot understand the relationship. So she is trying to destroy it.

Our relationship started like they
all do, with flirting, getting along
and then trust, We may be father and daughter but she has never seen me as a parent because I am much more like a friend than a father figure."

If you were working with their nation's govt, will allow them take the child??

Source: cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a50249/father-and-daughter-fight-to-keep-their-child-via-incest/
Re: Father And Daughter Fight To Keep The Child They Had As A Result Of INCEST by pet4ril(f): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
Very irritating angry angry and uncultured angry nonetities
Re: Father And Daughter Fight To Keep The Child They Had As A Result Of INCEST by SamjohnnyB(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nawa
Re: Father And Daughter Fight To Keep The Child They Had As A Result Of INCEST by Khd95(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
Weyrey pple

(1) (Reply)

My Husband's Ex Emailed Me About Hubby Sleeping In Her Bed Again / Help! My 14-year-old Son Watches Dirty Videos On Youtube! / Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.