Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,502 members, 7,951,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (72803 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Yes. . . . . . . .He won trophies! cheesy cheesy cheesy

ROTFLMAO
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 12:18am On Jun 20, 2009
Chelsea and Liverpool have had bids accepted for Glen Johnson.

I wonder who made this stupid decision. It makes no business sense bidding £17.5m for a player we sold for £3m. Why didn't we insert a buy-back clause? GJ used to make one mistake per game when he was at Chelsea and that hasn't changed. Abi Chelsea don tire for Bosingwa?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 2:06am On Jun 20, 2009
Bosingwa is on his way to Bayern Munich.

Watch this space
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 2:59am On Jun 20, 2009
To all those eyeing Franck Ribery here is bad news

In response, the FC Bayern Munich AG board of directors has issued a statement setting out the facts:

1. There has not been any resolution made by the FC Bayern Munich AG supervisory board relating in any way to the subject of selling the club’s player Franck Ribéry.

2. The procedural rules governing the transfer (sale) of a player by the FC Bayern Munich AG board of directors do not require the prior approval of the supervisory board.

3. The FC Bayern Munich AG board of directors has unanimously resolved not to offer the player Franck Ribéry for sale.
http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/en/news/news/2009/19831.php?fcb_sid=09b9236d54fd1bc08dca5658796488e7
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2009
City and Chelsea head queue to sign Tevez

[b]Manchester City and Chelsea are the favourites to sign Carlos Tevez after he decided against signing a lucrative new deal at Manchester United because he ''wasn't the most wanted person'' at Old Trafford, according to his advisor Kia Joorabchian.

United chief executive David Gill had been in discussions with Joorabchian, with the aim of keeping the popular Argentina forward. But, despite the offer of a five-year contract that would have made Tevez one of the highest paid players at the club, the 25-year-old has decided to leave.

According to Joorabchian, Tevez ruled out the prospect of moving to Liverpool as a mark of respect to United fans, but appears interested in the possibility of joining City or Chelsea.

Joorabchian told TalkSport: ''We ruled Liverpool out because of the competitive nature of Manchester United and Liverpool. He has a lot of respect and a lot of love for the fans of Man United and I think he would rule Liverpool out as being the biggest competitor.

''City and Chelsea probably would be the two clubs that are on the table. City have obviously been in contact with us. I've spoken to (City executive chairman) Garry (Cook) and to (manager) Mark (Hughes) on several occasions.

''We haven't talked to them about a contract, we haven't talked to Chelsea either about that because we've respected the fact that Carlos is a Manchester United player.

''Without getting into the point of whether he's going to City or Chelsea or wherever, the issue is that I think Carlos wants to go to a club which has real ambition, a club which is showing intent, a club which he can help achieve great things.

''City have shown a lot of ambition with the players they've brought in in the last year or so, and Chelsea are also showing a lot of ambition - they want to win the Champions League. Both have that ambition.

''What is important is Carlos is very happy in England. He's extremely settled down, his family is in very good shape here, they love the country. He wants to stay here.

''He's basically given away with the two European clubs that have come to him. He hasn't totally disregarded the option but he's put it down his pecking order and I think he'd want to stay in the Premier League.''

Joorabchian insisted the decision to reject a five-year deal at Old Trafford was not down to money so much as the fact United left it so late to put an offer on the table.

He said: ''I don't think it's correct to say 'his face doesn't fit'. He was very much a part of the Manchester United team the last two years but clearly the last one year he's been very disappointed.

''I think he's been even more disappointed that it has to come to the fact that the loan deal finishes.

''If it was, let's say, Wayne Rooney's contract finishing six months before, or Cristiano Ronaldo's contract finishing six months before, would they have offered a better deal to them at that time or would they have tried to secure their services a bit sooner?

''He has that little bit of a feeling that maybe he wasn't the most wanted person at United. Rightly or wrongly, that's how he feels.

''I personally think United made a fantastic contribution to try to secure him with a last-ditch offer but I think it was a little bit too late and there wasn't enough time for Carlos to think about it.''

Joorabchian admitted his client would be leaving Old Trafford with a heavy heart.

''I think Carlos is not happy, he's a little bit sad,'' he said. ''He's had two years at club and enjoyed two great years. They've won two Premier League titles, one Champions League title, one Carling Cup in his time and he's quite sad.

''They didn't really give him any offers for two years. Over the duration of two years there was a lot of talk about signing him but we never actually got to the point of actually receiving any offers for him.

''The offer of Manchester United was a very good offer. It came about 10 days ago. It was the loan price of £9million plus the final option price of £25.5m. They made him a good contract but Carlos needed time.

''I want to make it very, very clear: we never ever at any time asked them for more money, or any kind of money - never at any point during the last two years.

''Even after they made their offer we never asked for more money. We never spoke about that. I think Carlos just felt over the last two years they hadn't made the effort to sign him and he needed a little bit of time.

''I think they were under a time restraint with all the situation that was going on and we couldn't get there in time.''

Tevez will now take some time to consider his options, with Joorabchian expecting a decision to be known by the first week in July.

And there will be no future issues with who owns the player's rights, with the next deal set to be a permanent one.

Joorabchian added: ''The Premier League have changed their rules now when you do make a transfer it has to be a permanent transfer. All his rights will be sold, all his economical rights will be sold and he will belong to the club that he will play for.

''Pre-season will start somewhere between 9 and 12 July. He will have to start wherever he starts by 11, 12 July.

''So, by the first week of July, there will be a decision made, a contract signed and a club announced.'' [/b]

chelsea thus have an edge
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2009
@Dayo.

Bayern don't want to part with Ribery and they want Bosingwa. . . .
No Ribery. . No Deal
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2009
Glen Johnson . . ?

@Ibime.

I heard FIFA is serious about enforcing the 6 + 5 rule and that's why we are running after a handful of English players.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2009
Nateevs,

You think say we be mates? tongue tongue tongue tongue

Aside money from your sugar daddy watch Ulli, Kalle and Rummenigge talk to him and he moves over.

For some reasons Chelsea dont seem to want Bosingwa in their squad thereby romancing other right backs Johnson, even Maicon self.

Ribery aint going nowhere if you want anyone Lucatoni is available moreover Drogba would be missing games
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2009
Chelsea have signed 18 year old Cech goalkeeper Jan Sebek. We should also look at signing the Serbian U-21 keeper as back-up to Cech. The boy is quite good.

nateevs:

Glen Johnson . . ?

@Ibime.

I heard FIFA is serious about enforcing the 6 + 5 rule and that's why we are running after a handful of English players.

That doesn't excuse crap. Anyway, lets hope Liverpool win the race for his signature. We all remember Glen Johnsons defensive frailties.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2009
Ibime:

Chelsea have signed 18 year old[b] Cech [/b]goalkeeper Jan Sebek. We should also look at signing the Serbian U-21 keeper as back-up to Cech. The boy is quite good.

That doesn't excuse crap. Anyway, lets hope Liverpool win the race for his signature. We all remember Glen Johnsons defensive frailties.
Are you dyslexic?

Surely you must realise there is a difference between the name [/i]Cech and the [i]nationality Czech. grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2009
What do use your time for Debo?
Yeye grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2009
debosky:

Are you dyslexic?

Surely you must realise there is a difference between the name [/i]Cech and the [i]nationality Czech. grin grin grin

Mumu, while you are busy analysing my typos, I have already been to Prague and back. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by waledoy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2009
UP Blues
we are inactive in transfer market but I think Aguero and Yuri are sure for us I want the pair to sign for us and forget abt GJ we dont need dat guy except they want to sell Jose and dat is a bad decision although Kenyon is known at doing s**t bus as seen in Robinho deal. we need world class player not Sidwel and Tal Ben him type. cover for A Cole and a good striker is wot we need. Up blues,  it runs in vein,  blues 4 life
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by laddy01: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2009
ama chelsea fans for life and forever, up bluesssssssssssssssss
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2009
What is the meaning of "UP BLUES" ?

I don't gerrit . . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2009
nateevs:

I don't gerrit . . . .
Sorry, an error has occurred.
We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.------------an experiment gone bad------blah blah blah

SORRY THEY CANT ALWAYS BE HALFBAKED LIKE BLUEDIVA Up bluessss is all the subject Object could offer------- it knows nothing about discussion---- grin grin not to talk about tranfer market gist grin sharon jesus wept
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by MUZBO(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2009
Love everything Chelsea, except the dry gin. Won't mind Chelsea Clinton too!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2009
Ibime:

Mumu, while you are busy analysing my typos, I have already been to Prague and back. tongue

Mumu squared - the only reason you went and came back so fast was that they denied you entry due to inability to spell their country name. tongue

nateevs:

I don't gerrit . . . .
Kindly watch your #1 Supporter's movie 'Jenifa The Blockbuster' for more details. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2009
folks
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by just2nice(m): 7:33am On Jun 23, 2009
We are kinda quiet on the transfer market? Is it down to Kenyon's inefficiency or we are simply bidding our time?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by sley4life(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2009
No signing yet. All the signings for chelsea have been on the dailies and press. We need to lay out some old legs and bring im more world class player not above 27yrs.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HNIC(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2009
sley4life:

No signing yet. All the signings for chelsea have been on the dailies and press. We need to lay out some old legs and bring im more world class player not above 27yrs.
May I suggest one. . . .
Amauri Bischoff !!!
Good left sided midfielder.
Can take on opposition players.
Crosses very well.
Can also play in Central Midfield.
What else do u guys need?
Bring 15m and you have your man! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2009
TRANSFER NEWS:

1st signing.

Chelsea have secured the signing of Daniel Sturidge. Though a tribunal is going to decide the final compensation fee. City want to rip Chelsea off (£10m) while Chelsea are looking to pay no more than £3m.

Guess we'll meet in the middle and pay around £6m. Whichever way, good signing.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 6:40am On Jun 24, 2009
Me thought it was free as his contract will be ending in June. But I guess because he is under the age of 24, so now Bosman transfer. Can't Chelsea wait till he is out of contract?

MC is trying to rip Chelsea off.  cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Tudor6(f): 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2009
This sturridge guy is he that good?
What position does he play?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2009
a striker and a winger ,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2009
Reports coming in suggest that Chelsea have signed Portuguese Bruno Alvez for £24m. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2009
reports from where ? ur doorstep ,

Link plssssssss
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2009
Y didn't you ask for a link when I talked about Sturidge?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2009
@nateev and dyabman - lolz
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2009
New away kit

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2009
Amazing kit. . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Community Shield (1 - 0) On 2nd August 2015 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 16th April 2017 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.