Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,079 members, 7,973,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:06 PM

What's The Best Way I Can Answer This Interview Question?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Best Way I Can Answer This Interview Question?? (571 Views)

Help- How Do You Answer This Interview Question? / How To Answer the terrific "Tell Me About Yourself?" Interview Question. / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Way I Can Answer This Interview Question?? by Markieee(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
I have seen series of interview related problems solved here, and now am in need of help from nairalanders..
Am having a written interview, and one the questions goes this way; in less than 100 words, tell us why you are capable of working in our 5 star company.
I'm waiting o..
Mods Bikonu
Re: What's The Best Way I Can Answer This Interview Question?? by alterswerve(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
In the first paragraph, give a brief info on your career objectives.

In the second, state the qualities you have that makes you the right person for the job

In the last paragraph, briefly state the qualities of the company which will enable you to achieve your career objectives and also make them profit from your working with them.

I wish i could type one now but I'm looking forward to the next post where I'll be FTC

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Igbo Nanny/house Keeper Is Urgently Needed At Allen / Ssce Job Needed Within Lagos / Money Or Job: Which One Do You Really Need?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.