Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:39 AM

Eggs Needee Around Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers State In Large Quantities - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Eggs Needee Around Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers State In Large Quantities (2712 Views)

Spicy Ginger In Large Quantities For Sale / Cross Rivers State "Rice City" Project In Pictures / Poultry Farmers In Akwa Ibom And Rivers State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eggs Needee Around Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers State In Large Quantities by Tonybills(m): 12:47am On Dec 05, 2015
hi
we are currently in need of eggs in large quantity around the above listed locations for a new bread, cake and other food confectionary factory.
we can come to your farm to buy in bulk provided you have them in large quantity.
Remember price determine the level of business and the q quantity to be buy.
so @ what price will you sell your eggs?
Re: Eggs Needee Around Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers State In Large Quantities by Tonybills(m): 12:48am On Dec 05, 2015
Tonybills:
hi
we are currently in need of eggs in large quantity around the above listed locations for a new bread, cake and other food confectionary factory.
we can come to your farm to buy in bulk provided you have them in large quantity.

Give us your last price and supply ability, thanks
Re: Eggs Needee Around Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers State In Large Quantities by DBS1: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2015
For good price and volume of eggs pls call or Whatsapp on 070826389573
Re: Eggs Needee Around Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers State In Large Quantities by twoMcfemad: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
Tonybills:

Give us your last price and supply ability, thanks

How do I contact you? I have good eggs though my farm is located in the South West.
Re: Eggs Needee Around Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers State In Large Quantities by djbrimson: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Let me know how to contact you and I will add your details to findfarmersinnigeria.com for you. That way more farmers can contact you directly. There is a list of poultry farmers in Nigeria here too http://findfarmersinnigeria.com/showfarmers.php

Tonybills:
hi
Re: Eggs Needee Around Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers State In Large Quantities by TOPAI7(m): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2015
Please update your number. It is not correct (12 digits instead of 11).

DBS1:
Re: Eggs Needee Around Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers State In Large Quantities by oludarekehinde(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Broilers Chicken for sale at KEDOTY FARM Elerangbe ibeju lekki lagos #2,500 per one. Their kg is between 4&5kg. Contact for booking 08053690928
Re: Eggs Needee Around Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers State In Large Quantities by Tonybills(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2015
DBS1:

i like doing an open business here.
tell me your location, price and the list supply ability by that i mean the number of creates you can supply per week
Re: Eggs Needee Around Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers State In Large Quantities by Tonybills(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2015
twoMcfemad:

How do I contact you? I have good eggs though my farm is located in the South West.

call or whatsapp me through 08138834372.
Re: Eggs Needee Around Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers State In Large Quantities by Tonybills(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2015
still in search for more eggs.
already we have gotten 700 creates per week yet there are not enough.
please if you are a farmer that can supply from 50 creates and above just contact me
Re: Eggs Needee Around Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers State In Large Quantities by shosky72(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=Tonybills post=40960416]still in search for more eggs.
already we have gotten 700 creates per week yet there are not enough.
please if you are a farmer that can supply from 50 creates and above just contact me. How much do u buy a crate,I can supply egg from Ondo state,call or whatsApp on 08060295217
Re: Eggs Needee Around Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers State In Large Quantities by Blackkie: 6:54am On Dec 20, 2015
I can supply you 500 crates.
Each crate is unsorted and you take delivery from Mainland Lagos.
Call 07036940035.
Re: Eggs Needee Around Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers State In Large Quantities by yazz09(m): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
hi am in port Harcourt and I can supply more than 100 crates per week. please contact me so we can talk business.
Re: Eggs Needee Around Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers State In Large Quantities by Ishowdelkonsult(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tonybills:
hi

My farm is in abeokuta and I can supply you more that 2000 crates every week.

I will only give it out for? ??

Subject to discussions
Re: Eggs Needee Around Akwa Ibom,calabar And Rivers State In Large Quantities by bbbold4(m): 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
07034852361 ry2tannie@ymail.com
Call or chat on WhatsApp or mail me.

Producing 200-350 crates weekly
Thank-you

(1) (Reply)

Farmers Loan Available!!!! / Coccidiosis In Poultry / New 2,640 Capacity Incubator Available At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.