Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,919 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Nollywood Producer Don Pedro Obaseki To Run For Governorship Election - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Producer Don Pedro Obaseki To Run For Governorship Election (604 Views)

Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" / Producer Don Jazzy Turns Video Director? (snapshot) / Ace Music Producer, Don Jazzy Disgruntled Over Songstress, Dija’s Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Producer Don Pedro Obaseki To Run For Governorship Election by villabiz: 1:19am On Dec 05, 2015
Nollywood filmaker Don Pedro has declared his intention to run for the office of the Governor of Edo State.
The filmaker who has so many movies to his credit issued a statement:
Dear Friends, Sisters and Brothers. My name is DonPedro Osaro Agbonifo Obaseki.
I’m a bona fide son of Edo State. I live in Ward 7, Oredo LGA.
I herein, via this brief statement, signify my intention to seek nomination as the flag bearer of my party, the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the 2016 Edo State Governorship Elections.

After due and serial consultations with my immediate family, associates, friends, colleagues, as well as traditional, religious and civil leaders, I believe the time is nigh to Make Our Voices Emerge from the dark abyss of tainted mafia-style politics of our dear EDO.

Most importantly, I’ve sought and received, with utmost humility, the corporate Blessings/endorsements of the Elders Council of the Extended OBASEKI, OGBEIDE’OYO, BAZUAYE-EMEHI, and EZOMO Families (my paternal and maternal families) and these ceremonies will be placed in the public domain in a few days, across all mass media. As a child of Tradition, these endorsements are tangential to my aspirations and ambitions.

I beg you to join me in this arduous task. As the seeming youngest in the large field of perceived aspirants, I vision myself as the proverbial little DAVID in the clustered House of Jesse. Let’s write a brand new chapter in the chequered history of our Race. I beg you to join me to chart a new course for our Children and their Children’s Children.

We can do this. Together. Let’s M.O.V.E beyond the acrimonious bickering that put us back. Let’s M.O.V.E beyond the shame of the totemic “Motor-Park” democracy that envelopes our collective heritage. Let’s put EDO first.
In a few days, we shall launch our campaign to seek our party’s nomination, and the Mandate of our great people. God Bless Edo State. God Bless Nigeria. Omon’Oba n’Edo gható kpéré. Isé!

Source:http://www.toniaodili.com/2015/12/nollywood-film-maker-don-pedro-obaseki.html?m=0

Re: Nollywood Producer Don Pedro Obaseki To Run For Governorship Election by balash(m): 3:47am On Dec 05, 2015
He should have started from house of rep or senate!

This position is too high, he would just be pushed away

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Dump Romantic Roles –dakore Egbuson-akande / 10 Most Popular Dishes In Nigeria! / HIV Positive Actor, Charlie Sheen Vows To Find A Cure For HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.