Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Any E-marketers In The House? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any E-marketers In The House? (677 Views)

What Are Roles Of Female Bank Marketers In The Nigeria Banks? / How Ebay Worked With The FBI To Put Its Top Affiliate Marketers In Prison / My Top 8 Internet Marketers In Nigeria That You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any E-marketers In The House? by PMP: 7:52pm On May 30, 2009
Hello fellow nairalanders,I would love to know if there are e-marketers in the house?lets talk strategies and ideas
Re: Any E-marketers In The House? by PMP: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2009
e-Marketing encompasses all the activities a business conducts via the worldwide web with the aim of attracting new business, retaining current business and developing its brand identity.
When implemented correctly, the return on investment (ROI) from eMarketing can far exceed that of traditional marketing strategies.
thats what this thread is about.
Following are some of the advantages of e-Marketing:

* Reduction in costs through automation and use of electronic media
* Faster response to both marketers and the end user
* Increased ability to measure and collect data
* Opens the possibility to a market of one through personalisation
* Increased interactivity

if you need me to do some e-marketing for your websites.
pls contact me at ojiugo2k@yahoo.com
Re: Any E-marketers In The House? by 1centpot: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2009
ok man what do want e marketers to do for while i do webdesign that acept epayment and also i con help make online payments finaly i can teach u the best way of doing it without westing ur litle capital .so what do want contact at askmyword_willi@YAHOO.com see u then have a nice day man
Re: Any E-marketers In The House? by PMP: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2009
do you think e-marketing is picking up in nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Transfer My Tuition Deposit To My School In The Uk From Nigeria Fast? / Why Free Is Bad? / 10 people in Nigeria are going.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.