Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,230 members, 7,897,211 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

2Shotz Wife's Text Message To Her Friend Leaked! Reveals How She Was Beaten - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Shotz Wife's Text Message To Her Friend Leaked! Reveals How She Was Beaten (4715 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Shotz Wife's Text Message To Her Friend Leaked! Reveals How She Was Beaten by samsard(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Boss13:

Another stupid fool yet to understand. What is domestic violence? verbal assault is domestic violence. Physical attack is domestic violence. Should a woman insult the husband? Do women now consider it a good habit to curse out on men? How long should a man continue to tolerate an abusive wife? I do not support any form of beating even kids, but women must stop acting the victim here.

Why are women very wicked? I read that stupid woman chat and I only read he hit her once and pushed her once. Only God known what form of emasculation she has given to 2shots because she was scheming to leave the marriage since no income is coming from his side.

Let's us be honest. If 2shots was still making money are we going to hear this story? I doubt it. Kids who know nothing about marriage coming here to offer advice. Please if your husband beats you, call the police and call the judge to dissolve your marriage. Couples fight and sometimes these fight may be physical or emotional.

When the marriage was sweet, she bothered nobody. Now it is rocky, she wants the whole world to pity her - typical wicked women for you.
Just listen to yourself right now and tell me who the bigger fool is. Like I said, Nigerians have a very backward mindset and people like you exemplify that. Marriage is not a do or die affair. Nough said.

1 Like

Re: 2Shotz Wife's Text Message To Her Friend Leaked! Reveals How She Was Beaten by samsard(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Akposkool:
just like your father?
I really don't blame you.
Re: 2Shotz Wife's Text Message To Her Friend Leaked! Reveals How She Was Beaten by harjibolar10(m): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lilyomi:

Honour your english teacher. Do it urself... tongue
This is why I beat one woman the other time ooo

Summarize it for me please cool
Re: 2Shotz Wife's Text Message To Her Friend Leaked! Reveals How She Was Beaten by Akposkool(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
samsard:
I really don't blame you.
blame your person parents
Re: 2Shotz Wife's Text Message To Her Friend Leaked! Reveals How She Was Beaten by Blesyneojb: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Akposkool:
Too much has been made of this matter. Just imagine her leaking her family issues to friends. Women of these days are so immature. I think she is the problem

u re very foolish for saying that,,until she die abi? be like say u dey craze for head

1 Like

Re: 2Shotz Wife's Text Message To Her Friend Leaked! Reveals How She Was Beaten by Blesyneojb: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
Wordsweaver:
you are capable of abusing your wife.

How did she instigate being beaten? By refusing to be a doormat? Was it 2shotz that was feeding her? How can I be providing for the family and you still want to lots over me, you dey crase?

So, you think a man is one who bets submission into his wife? If 2shotz was a man, his wife would never have cause to disrespect him. No be man marry Chimamanda and Joe Okei-Odumakin? Are they not out-spoken women? Do thy have family issues?

As much as the woman is a major cause of her trial for ignoring warning signs and confessions of an ex, there is no justification whatsoever for a man to beat a woman, especially in the presence of his kids

my God will abundantly bless u for this..... see this idiotic assholes saying Na she cause am.when 2shit don beat her life scatter make she no speak out abi?if she dies from the battering...Na these stupid ones go say"why didn't she speak up?

1 Like

Re: 2Shotz Wife's Text Message To Her Friend Leaked! Reveals How She Was Beaten by Blesyneojb: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Akposkool:
just like your father?
yes everyone is right....u re a fool,,and also a good for nothing asshole

1 Like

Re: 2Shotz Wife's Text Message To Her Friend Leaked! Reveals How She Was Beaten by Lilyomi(f): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
harjibolar10:

I'm sad because lalasticlala refused to see this thread...... cry
harjibolar10:

I'm sad because lalasticlala refused to see this thread......
Re: 2Shotz Wife's Text Message To Her Friend Leaked! Reveals How She Was Beaten by Akposkool(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
Blesyneojb:

yes everyone is right....u re a fool,,and also a good for nothing asshole
just like your prostitute mom. I didn't comment for your pleasure so you didn't have to quote me. Bastard
Re: 2Shotz Wife's Text Message To Her Friend Leaked! Reveals How She Was Beaten by Akposkool(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Blesyneojb:

u re very foolish for saying that,,until she die abi? be like say u dey craze for head
Your mother is foolish to bring such a waste like u to earth. I have my opinion so just say your own and don't quote me. Bastard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Nkechiblessing Share Hot Sexy Picture That Get People Taking / Why Wizkid Was Expelled From Secondary School / BBA Winner Dilish Exposes Her bosoms In Traditional Himba Culture Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.