Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,363 members, 7,947,591 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion (4325 Views)

Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud / Why We Are Buying N4.7billion Worth Of Cars- Nigeria Senate. / Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How Former Senate President Got N10.7billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by egift(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2015
Iroh88:
Where is Namadi Sambo in all this Don't tell me he never got a piece of the pie.

Namadi Sambo was sidelined in the scheme of things. He was a Ghost Worker. Mama P, NOI and Allison took his place and rendered him useless. I will be surprised if left any meaning sum in his account grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2015
These people better start looking for verifiable corrupt practices/scandal that will stick on Buhari, Tinubu or Obasanjo - the latter appears very possible and will quickly prevail on the govt to kill the arms deal scandal in order not to soil his reputation especially at international level. grin
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by PassingShot(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2015
Iroh88:
Where is Namadi Sambo in all this Don't tell me he never got a piece of the pie.
This na season film nah. E never reach im turn. Soon e go reach.

1 Like

Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2015
Mark sef cool
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by gebest: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2015
politricks:
I have said this and i will say it again GEJ is the worst thing to happen to this country. The amount of impunity that went on during his regime is just too astronomical. No wonder Babangida said he is a saint compared to the corruption that thrived during the last ill-fated administration.
thats why i keep thanking God for giving us BUHARI even though he refuses to pay my nov. Salary, but better days ahead.
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by YUSUPH1986(m): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2015
If this turn out to be true. I pray dat dey wil no no peace. See aw they ar sharing our money, from mark to his broda to his wife haba! Na their father's property den dey share. In patience gudluck voice; there is God o
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by chukkiephil(m): 9:54am On Dec 05, 2015
if you believe this, YOU ARE A ZOMBIE!!!
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2015
politricks:
I have said this and i will say it again GEJ is the worst thing to happen to this country. The amount of impunity that went on during his regime is just too astronomical. No wonder Babangida said he is a saint compared to the corruption that thrived during the last ill-fated administration.
You the fool here. Did you hear Dasuki saying that live?

Ure a greater worst thing to happen in Nigeria.
You are brainless if you cant think beyond APC's media propaganda just to divert attention of Nigerians from the useless buhari led APC government.

No light, No fuel, No kerosene, No water, People are lossing their jobs, industries are folding up.... ALL UNDER BUHARI AND APC.
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by ionsman: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2015
baralatie:
And the lies start rolling in

You are beyond redemption.
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by baralatie(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2015
ionsman:

You are beyond redemption.
That you believe everything in the media is out of the world!
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by emzila(m): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2015
FIRST IN NIGERIA HISTORY, THE BIG BOYS HAVE NO WHERE TO HIDE ANY MORE. SLOW AND STEADY, NIGERIA IS GOING TO BE A BETTER PLACE. IF ONLY YOU AND I KNOW THAT THERE IS NO HIDING PLACE IF WE STEAL THE NATIONAL MONEY, NIGERIA HAS ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE OF US. #NOW.WE.HAVE.A.PRESIDENT
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by politricks: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2015
masterpower:

You the fool here. Did you hear Dasuki saying that live?

Ure a greater worst thing to happen in Nigeria.
You are brainless if you cant think beyond APC's media propaganda just to divert attention of Nigerians from the useless buhari led APC government.

No light, No fuel, No kerosene, No water, People are lossing their jobs, industries are folding up.... ALL UNDER BUHARI AND APC.
Stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum or else you will 'loss' the little dignity you have.
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by ibisko04: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
No one should be surprised at all these revelations coming out from Dasuki.
The way is still very far. More rattling revelations are coming.
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by babadem2much(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
baralatie:

A beg let us talk better thing!
Chelsea go beat bourneworth today!
Put your money!

You make me cheesy grin in French because Na relegation straight

in other words if Chelsea carry this cup ehn

dem go free Rambo Dasuki ahswear
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by austelright(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jonathan's regime was just a bazaar. I think we need more prisons to accommodate more thieves that are coming in.
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by margclever: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
politricks:
you are a zombie, go to court with ur facts, ur billions propaganda is getting boring
Re: Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion by politricks: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
margclever:
you are a zombie, go to court with ur facts, ur billions propaganda is getting boring
You are the zombie here if you dont know. Abba moro immigration scandal was a propaganda right? And which court are you talking about because Dasuki, bafarawa, dopkesi and others are in interrogation after which they will be charged to court so keep calm and watch as events unfolds.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Rig/platform Spotted In Lagos? -- photos / Nnamdi Kanu Must Never Be Set Free In This Life Or The Next / Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.