Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,387 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

Tragedy In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tragedy In Love (354 Views)

The Tragedy Of First Time Sex / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / 9 Weddings That Ended In Tragedy (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy In Love by Marvelency(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2015
How it all began

At long last.. .after the tripping and eye contact from a reasonable distance.. .He finally summoned the courage to approach her.. . At first she was reluctant.. ."me this kind of guy?, I don't see any possibility in this"! But eventually she fell for him, she couldn't eat, sleep, rest later without hearing or seeing her beloved.. .

The romance came rushing down & gushing out red hot, nights after night, they took turns in staying on each other, today he is under and the next she is on top, in order not for the s*x to be boring, they invented a lot of move/styles and did things one could hardly share with a loud voice.. .

No doubt this union, friendship, fuckship, fellowship was heading for the heavens, I mean the fun was just the best, they were better than Romeo & Juliet in companionship.. . No kidding, he wanted to be a responsible man and to prove how serious he was,,,,he proposed to her when he invited her for dinner with his parent,,,,a night she will live to remember.. .

Then Suddenly.. .

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

Tragedy struck.. .

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

Oh God, why now.. .

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

What did they do to deserve such blow.. .

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

¤

They were both carried away all along that no one remembered to take care of the little things, like the little foxes that destroyed the vine, which secretly crept inside & has been inside, ever since they started going out together.. .oh if only he had known, he wouldn't have gone this far with her, she wouldn't have risked it all & sacrificed it all for him.. .

Now they must part ways, "Goodbye my love, I never wanted this, I never prayed for this to happen, I always see you as the mother of my unborn kids and I wanted to spend my forever with you.. . But it has gotten to this now, if we claim our love was real and we both wished/wanted happiness for each other.. .then its best we call it quit for the sake of our children.. .our future.. ." He said to her as she leaned on the wall steadfastly gazing up with tears filled cheeks.. .why did they have to meet if this was how they were going to part.. .

End of story.. .

Know your genotype & that of your partner.. .be it AA, AS, AB, BB, CC or DD whatever.. . just go for medical checkups and do other test too, see a doctors confirmed report first.. .Its not enough that she has a beautiful face, nice curve, large boobs and all that or a handsome masculine body, big dickey etc.. .

You really need to know what's-up inside that body, before you make a proposal or accept a marriage proposal.. .Make corrections now while you still can before its too late to cry.. .!
Re: Tragedy In Love by Cutehector(m): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2015
That is so through and also knw the medical history of your partner befor u opt for marriage with him or her..... He or she may be epileptic, asthmatic, may hav liver disease, etc.. Whch they would not just want to reveal to you outrightly... Am so gona be like

Baby lets go to see d lab scientist for series of tests for you and i...

1 Like

Re: Tragedy In Love by gamaliel121(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2015
Nice one!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Romance Work / Tips For Dating A Nigerian Techie / Nigerian Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.