Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,553 members, 7,944,660 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather (48778 Views)

Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair / Timaya Takes A Selfie With Comedian Emmanuela / (PHOTO) Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road Because Airlines Complained Of Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by xpac01(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
jascon1:
thank you! I see that you have a passion for musique wink
U got any composition worth listening to?
Hahahaha... Yea of cos, my songs are all worth listening to. cheesy But till after the official lunching of the album then I'll release them. I'll definitely post some here on NL by God's grace. I promise to tag you then..
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by jascon1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
xpac01:

Hahahaha... Yea of cos, my songs are all worth listening to. cheesy But till after the official lunching of the album then I'll release them. I'll definitely post some here on NL by God's grace. I promise to tag you then..
would be a gracious honor. Wish you well in your endeavors
Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by xpac01(m): 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
jascon1:
would be a gracious honor. Wish you well in your endeavors
Encouraging!. Thanks a million bro.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather by Oluwaxhango(m): 2:49pm On May 22, 2016
Aitee1:

You don't have to abuse him he already said he gave up on education when he scored 17 in Jamb

so what did yu just do?? Compliment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chief Imo Visits Pete Edochie With Gifts On His 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) / Don Jazzy Shares Photo With A Lady On Instagram, Fans React / Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.