Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,466 members, 7,978,522 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:49 AM

Countdown To Yearly Prediction Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Countdown To Yearly Prediction Time (513 Views)

Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun / New Year, Same Prophecies [the Yearly Con Advert] / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countdown To Yearly Prediction Time by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Its gonna be the Pagan turned Christian ceremony of Sun worshiping soon. And we better start getting prepared for prediction time from the Nigerian Pastors. But if I may ask,how many of their last predictions have happened so far?

Trust Oyedepo with his frog eyes,he will start those predictions very soon. Unlimited private jets and more girls to slap cheesy

Kumuyi has always recycled his predictions. Oh I remember in 1995 he predicted Jesus will come that year grin

TB Joshua,so clever to predict right after every events

Adeboye will likely talk about a prominent Nigerian dying in 2016.... very clever wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countdown To Yearly Prediction Time by laurenziz6(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lwkmd wateva happened to PST chris
Re: Countdown To Yearly Prediction Time by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
laurenziz6:
Lwkmd wateva happened to PST chris

Yeah pastor chris, I think he is in a divorce mess now. He is a perfect example of how fake the church is.

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To Yearly Prediction Time by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
Of course many influential Nigerians will die in 2016, don't kind those fooools
Re: Countdown To Yearly Prediction Time by cold(m): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Yeah a prominent member of the ruling party will die next year.
Christians should pray even harder and fast for longer because the temptation to sin would be even greater.
Boko haram will be a thing of the past. (I sincerely hope this one comes to fruition)
Daddy says we have to fast for 200 days. The end time is nigh.
Pastor Suleiman says a former president will die next year
Oyedepo says private jets will become cars. All members of his congregation will have one or two depending on the weight of their tithes.
TB Joshua..hmm. Prophecies after the event..lol

We're waiting

3 Likes

Re: Countdown To Yearly Prediction Time by hahn(m): 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
I have to say this, you atheists on this forum are becoming a real nuisance. Whether you believe it or not the Lord has revealed some things to me. grin

Here goes:

Two great big rams will get into a fight
Someone will pour water into a cup but some of it will spill on the table
Ants will eat up a great big cockroach
A lizard will try to cross an expressway but Nepa will take the light
Someone will have cough but will be healed
A woman will meet a man and they will get married
There will be flood after rain
The sky will change colors from blue to white to black
Jesus will come on the day the sun and the moon shine together at midday

For more revelations pm me

The Lord is good grin

3 Likes

Re: Countdown To Yearly Prediction Time by Judas2013: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Countdown to Kumuyi's predictions that never come true

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can God Really Kill? / Lagos Nawaoh: Job Vacancy - "Ushers Needed, N5000 Monthly" A Church Along Oshodi / Valentine Day Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.