Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,182 members, 7,943,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau (38178 Views)

Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' / Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by drstainlex: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2015
first to comment on a second page... shout out to all my mcbites...shout out to Fos...shout out to Delsu.
Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by dyn1800: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2015
Olusegun Aremu Okikiola Obasanjo..... The Irunmole to ndun Mohunru Mohunru.... Ekun Oko oke ..... The only man that can create a Political Party and also destroy it without regret..... The Principality himself

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by coolexy2: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2015
it ll soon gonna b alright..... God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by nuroegbu(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2015
bapumu:

So na d land of d hausa people wey run for Onizuka u Wan sell Abi? We're watching.. shocked shocked
Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by aprokomanager: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2015
bamite:
When we say we are the giant of africa some south africans will be going green out of envy and bad belle angry our problem is some of this unscrupulous elements parading themselves as ipod giving us a bad image as been un united when we are supposed to be setting an example to the rest of the world how to coexist together as different people angry
end time comment
Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by opribo(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2015
There are some people that are dead but every year Nigeria remembers them for the good deeds they did when they were alive but there are some who are alive but people are praying for them to die and disappear because of their evil ways. Wonder what this man obj would be remembered for just wonder. Even now his actions hmm.
Ruling Nigeria for 11 years is that really an achievement, I think the question should be how well. Murtala ruled this country for just a few months but till date we still talk about him and celebrate him, Airport names after him and even pur N20 note has his image.
This man in all the 11 yrs what can we point at and say this is OBj work. The GSM was initiated by Abacha so let nobody mention that here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by dokunbam(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2015
And experience yapa

Dont joke with OBJ as far as Naija is concerned

Respect Baba Iyabo

I just like the charisma
Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by lordpromise(m): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2015
Plz my fellow nairalanders how do I post something on the page.. just want to post my forth coming wedding IV.
Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by Proffdada: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2015
nikkiking:
I know a place......its called the Zoo.

Most of the Animals kept there are more reasonable than the humans.

But reverse is the case when their are been mistaken by their appearances.

did you just call biafrans animals?
Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2015
if OBJ had his way, he will rule Nigeria forever but GOD pass am
Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by AFIXO(m): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2015
It could have been a grate and huge success for him if we can count 11 unforgettable development he was able to bring to this nation not just to remember 11 wasted years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by arabbunkum: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2015
The longest living thief!
Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by micayo(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2015
bamite:
When we say we are the giant of africa some south africans will be going green out of envy and bad belle angry our problem is some of this unscrupulous elements parading themselves as ipod giving us a bad image as been un united when we are supposed to be setting an example to the rest of the world how to coexist together as different people angry

Its not envy, Its surprise at our stupidity. They are a Second World Country, Nigeria however is a _______ World Country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by nnadez01gmail: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2015
That Guy called Bamite, am sure, is so daft. angry
Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by M4gunners: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2015
bamite:
Hypocrisy is when boko haram are killing innocent people in the north east Nigeria,you couldn't call them names, but come here to call people agitating for freedom unscrupulous elements.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by Phobia1: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2015
Collinada:
Send him to Sambisa nau, his skills will be useful there

ahaha if baba go, baba go come back!

Like d yoruba adage goes; finni ladire toko emo bo. ahaha

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by Holyman3(m): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2015
bamite:

South Africa is 100 years ahead of you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2015
nikkiking:
Buhari is gay tongue.

Obj Bleep his Anus harder the way he likes it.

Quote me anywhere tongue.
na people like you make our yeye senators wan pass anti freedom of information bill. Gerrarahia mehn!
Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by M4gunners: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2015
bamite:
Hypocrisy is when you see Boko Haram killing innocent people in the north east of Nigeria,but didn't see anything bad with that,but come here to call ordinary people agitating for Biafra an unscrupulous elements. Shame on you and your giant of Africa nonsense.
Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by juman(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2015
In a sane country obasanjo would have been sent to about one million years in jail for his failures as president.
Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by sexaddict08(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2015
slap1:

Who is 'we'? Come to Onitsha and talk to them na.
shut up jor... noise maker
Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by samplegirl(f): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2015
Kyase:
Obj the strong one
The one who defeated the biafrans grin
Always relevant.

Nnamdi Kanu calls Nigeria ZOO. With your statement I think he is right because only an animal think as you do.

If I were the person who people see as your father I would ask your mother questions about your paternity.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by sexaddict08(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2015
dialfa:
Abokki and slave

slave without master abi? or are u the master running from ur home for ur slave
hahaha
senseless murrer fvrkers
Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by Kyase(m): 10:45am On Dec 06, 2015
samplegirl:

Nnamdi Kanu calls Nigeria ZOO. With your statement I think he is right because only an animal think as you do.

If I were the person who people see as your father I would ask your mother questions about your paternity.
Lol look at this zibra ooooo
Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by Chinom(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2015
Thank you PMB for reminding us that OBJ together with IBB are responsible for the mess we find ourselves in today. OBJ and IBB destroyed Nigeria. They had the best opportunity to make Nigeria great, but they squandered all our money. 11 years of total failure.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by IYANGBALI: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2015
Shoekudi,shema,shenyere,shejoke,sheamaka,sheamaka,shebuzo and nwa obo do will not like dis
Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by tuke: 10:55am On Dec 06, 2015
goodlifehyd:
The only Irunmole of Africa, wished Obj really had Nigeria in his mind for real, Nigeria wont be in its present situation. For 8 good years he would have done something really tangible to hold on to. Even if it was fixing just electricity.
The man praises himself at leaat for GSM ! what a joke.
Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by malikisah: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Why wont you praise him, simply because he jumped the ship to support you. Nonsense!

'oser third term loser who lacks respect both at home ( ie, in his family) and in the abroad ( ie, in Nigeria).
chai, the thing pain yu o!
Re: Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau by Mistermamus(m): 10:58am On Dec 06, 2015
...and he's 1 of d major prob we av in diz country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion / Buhari At Gboyega Oyetola Osun Campaign Rally In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.