Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,906 members, 7,938,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

Kim Kardashian Welcomes A Baby Boy With Husband Kanye West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Welcomes A Baby Boy With Husband Kanye West (716 Views)

Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible / Waooo!!! Kim Kardashian Shares Raunchy Photos With Husband Kanye West On IG / Kim Kardashian Bought Okada For Her Husband Kanye For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Welcomes A Baby Boy With Husband Kanye West by marked10(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
E! Online just announced that Kim Kardashian has given birth to her son! Yes He has arrived! On Saturday, Dec. 5, Kim Kardashian gave birth to her second child with hubby Kanye West. The A-list parents welcomed a baby boy, Us Weekly can confirm. Is another addition to the Kardashian Clan.

"He's here!" she tweeted in the early morning of Saturday, along with a sweet photo of her and West holding hands.

He's here! https:///KlWQrG3Ri9 pic.twitter.com/NRLQCeQ5H4
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) December 5, 2015

As Us previously reported, Kardashian, 35, decided to get induced ahead of her Christmas Day due date after complications from her first pregnancy with daughter North West, now 2, back in 2013. “Kim’s doctors want to get the baby out early because of her medical history,” a source told Us earlier this month.

In June 2013, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star was forced to deliver little Nori five weeks early due to health concerns after her blood pressure spiked. “With the issues I had last time, my risk of having preeclampsia and placenta accreta are increased and there's not a whole lot I can do to prevent it, so my anxiety is a little high leading up to my delivery,” Kardashian wrote in a recent blog post. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/kim-kardashian-welcomes-baby-boy-with.html#sthash.SHwWgufQ.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes A Baby Boy With Husband Kanye West by Khd95(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ok,welcom oo pikin bomboy
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes A Baby Boy With Husband Kanye West by Khd95(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Congrats
#kimyegrin
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes A Baby Boy With Husband Kanye West by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
So how will that boy stand watching his mum being shagged by another dude other than his father?
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes A Baby Boy With Husband Kanye West by SUGARBEE(f): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes A Baby Boy With Husband Kanye West by demolinka(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
East West?
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes A Baby Boy With Husband Kanye West by Vivly(f): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Awww. Hope they name him Middle East.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Tiwa Savage Reading To Her Son In Bed / Tekno Deletes All Instagram Photos Over RIP Comments From Tanzanian Fans / MC Galaxy Shows Off New Hairstyle.. Yea Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.