Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,564 members, 7,941,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

8 Things All Couples Can Do To Fix Their ‘broken’ Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things All Couples Can Do To Fix Their ‘broken’ Relationship (418 Views)

11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Things All Couples Can Do To Fix Their ‘broken’ Relationship by luknice: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
1. Attentiveness

When one partner is speaking, however his or her tone of voice, the other partner is looking and listening to them. Even if there is disagreement, it is evident that what the other has to say is still important. The partners may have a history of interruption, over-talking, dismissing, or minimizing, but will stop those behaviors when I ask them to and redirect their attention to what the other is saying. If I ask either of them to repeat what the other partner has communicated, they genuinely try. When I ask them what they think the other is feeling or meaning, they want to learn to tell me. When either partner begins to cry or can’t talk, the other stops the interaction until that distressed partner can resume. I see that both are capable of stopping their own drivers-to-be-the-righteous-one and to remember that there are two of them in the room.

2. Concern
Couples who have lost each other’s trust and support, whether just recently, or over a long period of time, still may show concern when either expresses authentic heartbreak. If they are not able to use soothing words or gestures, especially if being blamed in the moment, they show consideration for their partner’s distress by their body language or facial expression. It is as if they know where the breaking point is and do not want to go there. Compassion rules over dominance when the other partner drops into a genuine place of heartache.

CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> http://kobznation.com/8-things-all-couples-can-do-to-fix-their-broken-relationship/

Re: 8 Things All Couples Can Do To Fix Their ‘broken’ Relationship by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Someone wake me up when OP decides not to be a dumbo and posts the whole article here. cool

(1) (Reply)

How Do Ladies Feel By The Gift? / Http://www.passionistics.com/ / Is It Right To Go Through Your Spouse's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.