Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,449 members, 7,911,097 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:49 AM

My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me (4376 Views)

See What a Lady Wore out of her House, In other to Attract Rich Boyfriend (Pics / When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Fernandowski(m): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
Na thunder go fire your left yarsh
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Walesadeyemi(m): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
She take my money when I'm in need Yeah she's a trifling friend indeed Oh she's a gold digger way over town That digs on me [Chorus:] (She gives me money) Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger (when I'm in need) But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas (She gives me money) Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger (when I'm in need) But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas Get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave) Get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave) Get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave) Get down girl gone head Senseless whores everywhere
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by Sanchase: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
You are surely dating a man without confidence, unfortunately most Nigerian men are like him spending all they have just to keep up with a woman.

Ask him to marry you then.

1 Like

Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by ministeriallist: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
carlcar2012:

Who told you am there for the money. Did I force him to buy the stuff for me. FYI I prefer a guy that respects a lady. I am no gold digger
To be sincere if the guy were poor, would you be disturbed this way? Be honest
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by banjicom(m): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
carlcar2012:

What do you mean I have nothing to offer. Don't I love and care for him? Is it my duty to cook or wash his cloths? Am I his maid?

If the love and care I have for him isn't enough he should fuk off

Maybe u are right to some extent Sha! But be careful with dis guy o.

Don't visit him in d night!
Don't stay with him alone in d room!
Avoid sitting on his bed at all cost grin

so u Don't come here and open another thread saying: MY RICH BOYFRIEND RAPED ME, ALL MEN ARE WICKED ! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Very Rich Boyfriend Wants To Break Up With Me by youngboi(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
carlcar2012:
I have a rich boyfriend, she spends money on me and pets me well. Yesterday he bought a costly wristwatch for me and some other stuff. But he started demanding for sex.

He said women have nothing to contribute in a relationship apart from sex. I disagree we ladies love care and cherish. Is that not enough?

Men should just stop seeing women as sex object. Me am keeping my body for my husband.

Return the goodies back to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) / Sexiest Woman On Earth / Crazy Post I Saw On FB Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.