Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,633 members, 7,944,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Deciphering Hidden/unknown Numbers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Deciphering Hidden/unknown Numbers (727 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / How To Identify An Unknown Caller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deciphering Hidden/unknown Numbers by yankidelta(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2009
Good day all,for a while i've been receiving some anonymous and irritating flashes and calls with some hidden numbers with no idea who's behind the act.I'm currently using a nokia 9300i which is symbian compliant(whatever dat is), just for the gurus in the house can anyone advice me on what software to install to put an end to this stalking, am currently in Uyo,Akwa-Ibom state and your contributions will be of help to me and others passing thru this, thanks for your anticipated response.
Of note is the fact that my network,Zain is not helping matters as they seem soo incompetent(or maybe unhelpful over the matter) so am relying on you,

(1) (Reply)

Zain Csd! / Help Pls On My Motorola V180 / Blackberry Javellin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.