Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,165 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately (8676 Views)

Yorubas Have Kicked Off The Agitation For A Country / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by ceaz4r(m): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2015
antibiafra:

This is my personal opinion . . .

Then let it remain personal!
Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by iHateMynd44: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2015
why are this people getting hard on anytime they hear anything Biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by drake22: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2015
antibiafra:
We can't even defend our own --- from language to culture and traditions, now in some parts of the Igboland, the Ezes and igwes bow to greet the governors, they are even summoned to meetings and will have to be there on time and wait, failure to show complacence the staff of office will be taken from you...you can never see that in yoruba land or in the hausa land...make I hear say amosun dey stand before oba of lagos when him never prostrate first in greetings and to recieve blessings...just say the Oba of lagos cough during the election, we all say what happened...that kind thing go hard for igboland now oh...ugbua a n'echizi eze echi...anaghizi amu eze amu. If u know a newly wedded couple that actually drank the same palmwine that the lady went about in the midst of the attendees with...pls holla!!! Now once the lady gets to her man, they pour away the drink and put in a fresh one...reason: them dey avoid juju tins and poison things, no one trusts no one. I dey even go far, most igbo people will tell u, if u see an mbaise man and a snake, kill the mbaise man first before the snake...we all know why, abi? But is that meant to be...how could u all call urself one when in we are far from being one?
Nowadays, rich kids intimidate the poor ones with english language...the poor igbo kid is made to understand that his school is poor cos they allow him to speak igbo.
No be bauchi governor approve 55m for the state's Quranic recitation competition...now who go approve 500k for bible competitions? Lol, Even the schools owned by churches in this place collect higher fees than the normal schools.
I am not fighting anyone on this biafra issues oh...I am just saying that we all need love each other first, and be orientated properly before delving into what drastically reduced our strength and power in the 1960's...after the biafran war then every single igbo man that was in the country or had money in the country was instantly made poor no matter how much they had.......
Yoruba Man talking non sense.
Who do you trying to deceive.

1 Like

Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by betty202020(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
Op ur name says it all. U are anti-Biafra and so belongs to biafran waste bin. Get lost

5 Likes

Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Omololu007(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
Blizzy9ja:

During my service year the yoruba guys were always on the "Omo Ibos'" case and I'll be like "wetin dem do una?"
what do you mean by dis?
Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
drake22:

Yoruba Man talking non sense.
Who do you trying to deceive.

young man, am more igbo than you. Just point out any wrong or false statement on my write up. Guess the truth is bitter. no offence intended. Lets work together, you can do it. ONE NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Anthonyoz(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
antibiafra:
Biafra when Anambra will not marry Imo...if one forces on and does that he or she is seen as a rebel in his or her father's house.
You ask for Biafra when Nsukka people are seen as third class igbo people.
You want Biafra yet Abakaliki people are not seen as humans amongst several igbo people...always been regarded worthless people.#OnyeAbakaliki.
You want Biafra yet discriminate amongst catholic and Anglicans...using virgin mary and new age pastors as excuse.
Biko gwanum what are we fighting for? #smh
but all this is happening under nigeria not biafra and nigeria still be one ,madness every where you go,why cant that be one under biafra
Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Tell them oO
Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Anthonyoz:
but all this is happening under nigeria not biafra and nigeria still be one ,madness every where you go,why cant that be one under biafra

Are you sure we igbos can handle leadership? Have u forgotten that under obasanjos administration the igbos changed 5 senate president, do u remember? They were betraying and backstabbing themselves. If by chance Biafra comes who will be president, where will be the capital etc . . That wan na serious fight be that oh. Are we ready to lead??
Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Blizzy9ja: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
Omololu007:
what do you mean by dis?
Bros look well
Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Anthonyoz(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
antibiafra:
A colleague who is a lawyer asked me whats my opinion regarding the agitation for biafra. My take. .

Biafra has always been a fight of selfish interests since after the civil war...even during the civil war, many parts of the so-called biafran states refused to fight...if only these boys jumping around with green n red flags witnessed the biafran war, or even asked their fathers the raw truth about the war (dat is if their fathers even fought during the war, cos many of them hid and ran with their mums) then they would have retraced their steps...cos same thing that repeated then, is currently repeating now. Then the states were divided, now the igbos are divided...aside from what u mentioned above, alot of igbos in government would never back the move cos they are comfortable, igbos with good flourishing business would never support war, igbos living comfortable from the fruits of their hard labour would never wish for they they suffered years in actualizing to be bombed to the ground....only those who are looking for opportunity to loot their fellow igbos and opportunity to fight and profit from the dividends of war and the jobless dat will carry this matter on the head like gala. During the biafran war, Ojukwu was smart to get away with it and ran to the neighbouring country on asylum...Nnamdi wasn't lucky enough, war never even start, him don land for net...getting out would never be easy. I would never wish for a repeat of the war that turned my father and his father into poor people...make una use una head for once. Even when GEJ was in seat, biafra was not a discussed issue, now that he is out, protests don start. Na wa oh...hapu nu buhari ka anyi hu ihe ochoro ime tupu akpogideya n'obe. Now is not then...he does not have full authority, but we do...pls lets not abuse freedom of speech nor abuse the freedom of movement nor the freedom.
Good morning.

updates on the way . . .
is your grive but let me ask you a question
who divided the igbos?

Benjamin natanyahu never fought war side by side with david but is still fighting war why? South sudan fought war for 30yr

insane is when you say jobless igbos ,have you seen any igbo man that is jobless?

Go marry your histroy how do you compare ojukwu situation with nnamdi situation ?that your so called college that is lawyer must have graduated from among those ban fake university .

Who want to crucife buhari, for saying that prove that you a core apc,who knows radio biafra under obj,yar adua,gej untill buhari becomes his publicity media officer may buhari think his still under millitary rule ,

and you dont even condem the killing of innocent armless protesters remember gej was stone his camghpain buses burnt and destroy yet no shoting .nwanne stop been bigot reason reality

1 Like

Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Anthonyoz(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
antibiafra:

Are you sure we igbos can handle leadership? Have u forgotten that under obasanjos administration the igbos changed 5 senate president, do u remember? They were betraying and backstabbing themselves. If by chance Biafra comes who will be president, where will be the capital etc . . That wan na serious fight be that oh. Are we ready to lead??
capital of biafra is enugwu
the poeple will elect their prime minister
it takes a curropt to be corrupt,nigeria is corrupt from foundation so every thing in it is corrupt with impunity, that why you see youth mainly protesting and not corrupt geriatrics
Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
You are suffering from self hate, all you have written is just Nonsense, who told you IMO don't marry anambra?
Infact you arer one of those lost souls that give the yorubas the leeway to insult the igbos. If I were yyou I'll just delete this thread. Can you imagine!!! Antibiafra? You are antiigbo and should be treated as an outcast
Useless efulefu.

antibiafra:
A colleague who is a lawyer asked me whats my opinion regarding the agitation for biafra. My take. .

Biafra has always been a fight of selfish interests since after the civil war...even during the civil war, many parts of the so-called biafran states refused to fight...if only these boys jumping around with green n red flags witnessed the biafran war, or even asked their fathers the raw truth about the war (dat is if their fathers even fought during the war, cos many of them hid and ran with their mums) then they would have retraced their steps...cos same thing that repeated then, is currently repeating now. Then the states were divided, now the igbos are divided...aside from what u mentioned above, alot of igbos in government would never back the move cos they are comfortable, igbos with good flourishing business would never support war, igbos living comfortable from the fruits of their hard labour would never wish for they they suffered years in actualizing to be bombed to the ground....only those who are looking for opportunity to loot their fellow igbos and opportunity to fight and profit from the dividends of war and the jobless dat will carry this matter on the head like gala. During the biafran war, Ojukwu was
smart to get away with it and ran to the neighbouring country on asylum...Nnamdi wasn't lucky enough, war never even start, him don land for net...getting out would never be easy. I would never wish for a repeat of the war that turned my father and his father into poor people...make una use una head for once. Even when GEJ was in seat, biafra was not a discussed issue, now that he is out, protests don start. Na wa oh...hapu nu buhari ka anyi hu ihe ochoro ime tupu akpogideya n'obe. Now is not then...he does not have full authority, but we do...pls lets not abuse freedom of speech nor abuse the freedom of movement nor the freedom.
Good morning.

updates on the way . . .

4 Likes

Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
You are indeed lost, one Nigeria abi but yet the igbos are marginalized , one Nigeria yet the hausa man sees the igbos as infidels. One Nigeria , yet the igbos are killed every in the north. I still reiterate, you are lost and the reson why you are typing gibberish is becAuse you are being serviced by a yyoruba dick. Nonsense

antibiafra:

young man, am more igbo than you. Just point out any wrong or false statement on my write up. Guess the truth is bitter. no offence intended. Lets work together, you can do it. ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
willow0802:
You are indeed lost, one Nigeria abi but yet the igbos are marginalized , one Nigeria yet the hausa man sees the igbos as infidels. One Nigeria , yet the igbos are killed every in the north. I still reiterate, you are lost and the reson why you are typing gibberish is becAuse you are being serviced by a yyoruba dick. Nonsense

What's this one saying ?
Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
willow0802:
You are suffering from self hate, all you have written is just Nonsense, who told you IMO don't marry anambra?
Infact you arer one of those lost souls that give the yorubas the leeway to insult the igbos. If I were yyou I'll just delete this thread. Can you imagine!!! Antibiafra? You are antiigbo and should be treated as an outcast
Useless efulefu.

I am a original igbo girl, am only saying that the agitation for biafra should be followed cautiously, we igbos are not ready yet. Kindly ask a average Imo what other igbo states are saying about them. I speak with fact
Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
If only you knew, anyways you are a woman and I don't blame you.

antibiafra:

What's this one saying ?
Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Anthonyoz:
capital of biafra is enugwu
the poeple will elect their prime minister
it takes a curropt to be corrupt,nigeria is corrupt from foundation so every thing in it is corrupt with impunity, that why you see youth mainly protesting and not corrupt geriatrics

so u have concluded that it's enugu, why not awka, ebonyi, Owerri, umuahia or other southern states which is included in biafra,
Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
willow0802:
If only you knew, anyways you are a woman and I don't blame you.

Yes I might be a woman but am stronger and tougher than you. Can u try me in physical combat? The kingdom of God suffereth violence and violence taketh it by force.
Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Can you imagine, physical strength? Pls stop disgracing us , I love you as a sisiter aNd I'm only correcting you. I lost an uncle in the biafran war, if only you kneww the genocide, you wouldn't be saying this.

antibiafra:

Yes I might be a woman but am stronger and tougher than you. Can u try me in physical combat? The kingdom of God suffereth violence and violence taketh it by force.
Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by TheEclectic: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
First of all. Antibiafra is NOT Igbo.

Second. He is on a mission.

Third. He is yoruba, sent by his hausa/fulani masters.

Four. He is entirely entitled to his opinion however stvpid it may seem.

Five. His opinion will not and can never make any difference.

Six. He is a product of the ZOO.

Seven. He is an attention seeker and a low-lifer.

Eight. He is an idiatic element, an apologist.

Nine. Let's pray God to dash him at least a little sense. The sense of a five-year-old will do.

Ten. BIAFRA IS A MOVING TRAIN THAT CANNOT BE STOPPED.
Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by TruthisGOD: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
antibiafra:
Abeg my brothers make we try use our heads abeg...when the elephants fight na the trees dey suffer oh...war is the biggest business now oh...make we no allow them use us make money oh...
And lest I forget, if Biafra comes, pls who will rule? And where will be the capital?...na another fight be that oh.
And oh...I stand to be corrected oh but pls with facts oh...
How much did the information minister pay you? Stop wasting your energy on online go and convince the sea of biafra agitators.
Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
TruthisGOD:
How much did the information minister pay you? Stop wasting your energy on online go and convince the sea of biafra agitators.

Am only telling you he bitter truth. Please try and understand. We all need to forge for a UNITED NIGERIA.

Like if you belive in one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by TruthisGOD: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
antibiafra:

Am only telling you he bitter truth. Please try and understand. We all need to forge for a UNITED NIGERIA.

Like if you belive in one Nigeria.
I don't disscuss with pple who don't know the Nigerian history. Go and schooled urself on history, then you can debate logically
Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
TruthisGOD:
I don't disscuss with pple who don't know the Nigerian history. Go and schooled urself on history, then you can debate logically

please try and preach peace, on the contrary am a historian and we'll schooled. I love gentle guys who think we'll before they talk.

Please try and b positive

1 Like

Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
TheEclectic:

Nine. Let's pray God to dash him at least a little sense. The sense of a five-year-old will do.

Am disappointed that an educated fellow will be spilling this thrash. Who told you am yoruba or sent by hausa. Please grow up. I hate guys who don't think before they talk. I am more igbo than you am only fighting for the unity of Nigeria, whatever the problem is we xan all sit and solve it.

TEAM ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
TheEclectic:

Am disappointed that an educated fellow will be spilling this thrash. Who told you am yoruba or sent by hausa. Please grow up. I hate guys who don't think before they talk. I am more igbo than you am only fighting for the unity of Nigeria, whatever the problem is we xan all sit and solve it.

TEAM ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Duru1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
antibiafra:

TEAM ONE NIGERIA

Mr. Intelligent, give one reason why a country such as Nigeria that cannot manage ordinary gutter will stand and I will give serialized reasons why Biafra is an ideologue waiting to be realized.
Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
Duru1:

Mr. Intelligent, give one reason why a country such as Nigeria that cannot manage ordinary gutter will stand and I will give serialized reasons why Biafra is an ideologue waiting to be realized.

Simply because we are destined to stand as one United nigeria. let me have your reasons

TEAM ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by Duru1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
antibiafra:

Simply because we are destined to stand as one United nigeria. let me have your reasons

TEAM ONE NIGERIA

Per the bolded, you seemed to be a dreamer and trivializer. Please do not play God because you know absolutely noting about destiny. The people who have an iota of same destiny make progress in all the phases of human endeavors. Nigeria has become laughing a stock among Africans talk less the world. It is an act of embarrassment to proclaim oneself a Nigerian in the midst of congregation of well meaning individuals outside the boundary of Nigeria.
Re: Why The Agitation For Biafra Must Cease Immediately by mekadinho(f): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
antibiafra:
The moderators should kindly send this topic to the front page, Nigerians and igbos need to be enlightened. This is geared to unite Nigerians once again in respective of her ethnic and religious background. Let's all work together and support the current government to bring Nigeria to greater height. God bless Nigeria!!!!
U reason lik an ediot, just as u think u hv d right to advocate for one Nigeria, Dats Hw some ppl feel abt staying on their own. U want a united Nigeria, some ppl don't want it, they want 2 b on their own, Hw is dat a crime 4 Christ sake? U keep shouting war war, U r nt wiser than Britain that gave Scotland chance to decide their fate, Igbos r nt asking for war, they want referendum. Ds is 2015 nt 1967, u can't force ppl to stay with u, u can't hold ppl against their will, pls ediot, Biafra didn't start today, it has been there 4 long, It was BZM dat attacked Enugu State Gov. House and a media house cos of dsame Biafra when GEJ was d Presido. And finally, u are so childish, SILL..Y, u need to travel out Bro, try taste civilization outside Nigeria, cos u need to understand what freedom of speech n expression really mean. And stop trying to form Igbo, cos from d bitterness in ur WRITE-UP, we knw were u r from, Onukwu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video / We Won’t Endorse Any Candidate For Kogi, Bayelsa Polls — PDP / Showdown Looms At ICPC As Dissolved Board Members ‘stage Comeback’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.