Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,850 members, 7,945,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? (61905 Views)

Asimole-mary-nkechi-ikoyi-lagos-girl-nude / Feminist Nkechi Bianze Supporting Women That Cheat. / Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by zarkknight(m): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2015
This is a serious matter. I don't know how someone who knows nothing about her will conclude she's a runs girl or with her bf. We talk callously about others because of the liberty to post anything anonymously on social media. Remember this is someones sister, daughter, niece, or even mother. Prayers for you OP and your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by sweetboy25(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2015
pls get the police arrest favour bcoz she is the only lead u ve in finding ur sister before is too late.
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by nikkiking(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2015
Invite police to pick up the so called favour.

She will tell her whereabouts by the time them spank her bossom tongue

No fear, just try and see.
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by iceberylin(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2015
nuroegbu:

Bros, u know as e dey be na, I'm talking from experience oh.. One babe don run me dis kind tin before, I was worried, her mom called me if d babe was wit me, I tried reaching her but she switched off her fone, last last I I discovered she was wit a man at osun state chilling.. . All dis gals ehn.... Take a look at her pix na u go know say dis na chilling gal..

I swear ,she dh look like that kind girl
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by HARDWORKGOPAY(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2015
Abeg park well
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by Phobia1: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2015
Taaa shes nt missing jor. dis fyn gal? she dey wit her boi dey gbadun. lol

hope una find her soon sha
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by highmood(m): 11:43am On Dec 06, 2015
MrLexander:
She kinda looks familiar here in lagos.. but then what can we say? Ladies,girls of nowadays are something else.. it could that nothing serious has happened to her,she might be somewhere in lagos enjoying lagos groove with one random guy and decided to switch off her phone to avoid disturbance.. girls of these days are unpredicatble.

I pray no harm shall come to her..
nice thought.
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by bigtt76(f): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2015
Have you reported this to the police? Her friend should be a prime suspect or witness undecided and that Ikorodu area na another gbomo-gbomo zone dat oooo angry

God will surely ensure her safe return in Jesus Name. Amen

CARLOSZ:
My sister Chioma Nkechi Daniel left Abuja to Lagos on November 14, 2015. Ever since then her phones has been switched off, all efforts to locate her whereabouts proved unsuccessful. According to one of her friend (Favour Amarachi Okorie) who came with her to Lagos, Chioma received a call requesting her to come to Ikorodu area in Lagos State. Since then she has been missing. Contacting Favour Okorie, she refused to give full details of their trip to Lagos. Now Favour is back to Abuja while Chioma is nowhere to be found.

PLEASE CLICK SHARE AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS TO HELP IN FINDING HER.

God bless you as you do this.

If you have any details on her whereabouts, please call 08158276677

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=970255316344855&id=100000811883329

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by MoUTD: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2015
@op,if really she came to ikorodu, quickly get in touch with police barrack along igbe rd. as there was a report yesterday, that corpses of six ladies were discovered inside bush near ota ona. although athourities have take charge and all the corpses hav been removed from d bush.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by Kolsmann: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2015
chilling wif her 'side-boo' . . .
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by bigtt76(f): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Try stop all these CAPS typing and use normal sentence style. I know say na phone you de use but try de write in full. Nairaland nor bi Twitter wen de limited on characters angry this way we can easily comprehend what message or messages you're passing through.

schumastic:
OP IS OBVIOUS SHE S WITH A GUY BUT THE PROBLEM IS IF SHE IS SAFE,,,MEANWHILE LADIES S GOOD SOMEONE KNOWS YOUR WHERE ABOUT AND IF POSSIBLE TAKE YOUR CLOSE FRIEND TO THE PLC N NUMBER OF D HOUSE OR PIC, SO IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG OR YOU DON'T RETURN, LOVED ONES N FRIENDS WON'T BE GOING THROUGH STRESS LOOKING FOR YOU AND KNOW WHERE EXACTLY TO FIND YOU AND WHO TO HOLD...JUST COMMON SENSE

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by sytymo: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2015

Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by ollypass: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2015
The favour wey no wan talk,police no fit extend her invitation for questioning ne?
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by linkin8k(m): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2015
I've seen this face on Tinder (social media app). We chatted last in October.

It's unfortunate to say this but it seems like she's into runs. I asked for us to hangout and she started asking "Are you staying alone" and "Will I spend the night", at which I immediately ignored her.

Hopefully she will be found.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by nkemubabs(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2015
Khd95:
But favour should b arrested na

Seconded
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by flokii: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
she'll come out... after a week or two

she's enjoying d something at d moment..
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by jamst2(m): 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
himmm! I smell runz tinz...That favor of a girl know her were about,she should be forced to confess it.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by no1madman(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
timilehing:
Nwanyi-ocha. I hope she's not really missing
otu ocha!
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
lasisi69:
She will come back... She went to see her Facebook boyfriend.. . End time relationship

I can guarantee that u are not up to 20 years old. Stop all this end time madness. It's highly irritating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by jamst2(m): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
MoUTD:
@op,if really she came to ikorodu, quickly get in touch with police barrack along igbe rd. as there was a report yesterday, that corpses of six ladies were discovered inside bush near ota ona. although athourities have take charge and all the corpses hav been removed from d bush.

Himmm! @op..'a stitch in time save nine' this might be true ooo.
Try to get in contact with the police station @ ikorodu to get info & report ur missing sister,and also keep a close eye on that favour girl cos she must not run away...Gudluck

1 Like

Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by GodwinTobi(m): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
the babe like waka sha... dat 3rd pix shows that she has been to uyo ,Akwa Ibom state cos dat place she snapped that third pic should be a park called Plaza in uyo
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by lasisi69(f): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
thecollector:

I can guarantee that u are not up to 20 years old. Stop all this end time madness. It's highly irritating
undecided

1 Like

Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by Dherryn(f): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Who knows mayb sh has travelled to Dubai wit her bf n told Favour not to talk? Dunno watsup wit we ladies n Dubai deze days.
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by BABANGBALI: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
i hope not what i am thinking
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by kestolove95(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ipob member have started kidnapin again
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by gemiclem(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
The last photo was taken in Akwa ibom
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by sleeknick: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
Pls post her real picture and not dis fine tuned one. D way girls filter pics these days, how can we find u wen u look like angelina jolie in ur filter pix and in real life you are like Whoopi goldberg!??... She fit just waka pass u for road and u will not even notice...

But pls oh...if i see her, can i keep her?

*the person below me is a lu na tic ...

1 Like

Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by mcpapillo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
She go collect *Preeq ....
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by anonimi: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
CARLOSZ:
My sister Chioma Nkechi Daniel left Abuja to Lagos on November 14, 2015. Ever since then her phones has been switched off, all efforts to locate her whereabouts proved unsuccessful. According to one of her friend (Favour Amarachi Okorie) who came with her to Lagos, Chioma received a call requesting her to come to Ikorodu area in Lagos State. Since then she has been missing. Contacting Favour Okorie, she refused to give full details of their trip to Lagos. Now Favour is back to Abuja while Chioma is nowhere to be found.

PLEASE CLICK SHARE AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS TO HELP IN FINDING HER.

God bless you as you do this.

If you have any details on her whereabouts, please call 08158276677

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=970255316344855&id=100000811883329

Cc Lalasticlala

What LEGAL and legitimate means do you have and can use to ensure her co-traveler to Lagos, Favour, provides additional information that can lead to your sister being found QUICKLY
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by nuroegbu(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dherryn:
Who knows mayb sh has travelled to Dubai wit her bf n told Favour not to talk? Dunno watsup wit we ladies n Dubai deze days.

U see, now a lady is making sense... Pls don't tell me she went to Ikorodu.. Chaii Ikorodu and Der fetish things, maybe Dem declare oro and she wasn't aware... Call 911 fast.. embarassed
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
linkin8k:
I've seen this face on Tinder (social media app). We chatted last in October.

It's unfortunate to say this but it seems like she's into runs. I asked for us to hangout and she started asking "Are you staying alone" and "Will I spend the night", at which I immediately ignored her.

Hopefully she will be found.

Bro you aren't sure,you only mistook her for someone else... So stop denting her image
Re: Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? by ogaprime(m): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
zarkknight:
This is a serious matter. I don't know how someone who knows nothing about her will conclude she's a runs girl or with her bf. We talk callously about others because of the liberty to post anything anonymously on social media. Remember this is someones sister, daughter, niece, or even mother. Prayers for you OP and your family.

Sir, experience they say is the best teacher. Everybody is guilty until proven innocent. All men are dogs, I am not a God because I know myself. May be you didn't read the story of lady who was coming from Lagos to abuja by air, landed at abuja airport then went missing. She was declared missing....days later she was found or came out denii. No sign of trauma,no bruises,no details of what happened from her. Now, tell me what will be people's conclusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo) / Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.