Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,995 members, 7,919,170 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:03 PM

I Guess This Is The Offer We Have All Been Looking Forward Too! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Guess This Is The Offer We Have All Been Looking Forward Too! (631 Views)

This The Offer You Are Waiting For / mainlands garden, The offer not to miss / I Guess This Is The Offer We Have All Been Looking Forward Too! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Guess This Is The Offer We Have All Been Looking Forward Too! by reka(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2009
landed properties at ogijo along shagamu expressway directly from the land owners @ 250k per plot, this is not going to last long because the owners are kind of in need, infact, i have some plots there too that i just bought.

any interested person can call cyphanet inc on 08050403986
Re: I Guess This Is The Offer We Have All Been Looking Forward Too! by Mashkov: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2009
Is this land by the road side, send pics please I might need about an acre.
Re: I Guess This Is The Offer We Have All Been Looking Forward Too! by reka(m): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2009
yeah, it is, and right now the family needs some money thats why they are seeling that cheap. so, theres every possiblities that the property might come up at the end of this new month.
i and one of my friend a nairalander too has some plots there too, u can just occupy the one beside us and security is guaranteed,
Re: I Guess This Is The Offer We Have All Been Looking Forward Too! by Mashkov: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2009
Howmany plots are available?

(1) (Reply)

12.1 Acres Of Land Up For Sale / 2 Plot Of Land For Sale At Abeokuta / Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.