Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government (50894 Views)

Biafra Protest Is Completely Legitimate. Federal Govt Says . Lai Mohammed / Biafra Protest “completely Legitimate” FG. / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Eluwilussit(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
basilo101:
Then implement the confab report so that every region or state can have the power to decide its economic future and will have nobody to blame if they fail. isn't it very simple??

When did Nigerians start to do things the simple way? It is in us to call black white, and white black. We hate the truth. We are hypocrites. We are cowards. Nigerians are idiiots. If we are not, why would we choose Buhari of all people among over 170m people? A former coupist who knows nothing about democracy and human rights, whose educational background is as questionable as they come-why?

Jona wasn't good enough. We all agree. So why didn't we change him with Fash, El Rufai, Duke, or even Rochas? We just rewarded indiscipline and mediocrity, by electing PMB.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by winterfell007(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
antibiafra:
Biafran fanatics on my social networks has decided to let good reasoning and the truth reign in their lives...bombarding me with funny justifications for protest acts and how they are being marginalized.
Lol, na now una know say una dey marginalized?...Former governor of Abia state received millions abi billions of allocation and lots of internal revenues, use am sponsor himself n family and well wishers, Aba no even get one good road...and that is called...?
Igbo governors go dey for seat and will work and give contracts to only his family or close relations without sending other people dat are worthy to be contracted, and you call that...?
I saw lots of medical students travelling to as far as kano and kaduna to submit their cvs for intern posts in federal medical hospitals there whereas there are lots of federal medical centres here and general hospital, I was forced to ask why the migration to such a troubled region for green pasture and they said, "if u are not related to someone in d hospital or if u don't have a letter from a top senator or someone in authority, u can never get an intern post."...now dat just an intern post, how about the proper employment post, I wonder if na president go give letter then...and that is called...?
These are just a few dat I can write here...I must b honest with u all, till the we igbos learn to love each other, there can never b biafra even if we are given biafra, we will still go to war amongst each other...igbo is d most divide ethic group in Africa...a yoruba man will feel better to talk with his brother in yoruba, and hausa man will love u just because u spoke hausa to him...you can never speak to ur fellow igbo man for just 2mins without hearing pidgin or english...some chicks will even add phonetics to the little igbo they speak.
I would've written dis in igbo, but quote me anywhere only 10% of the igbos I have here will b able to read it.
No one grows flowers in umuahia...people grow wat they can eat.
you took to jot down this gibberish hoping it will make a whole lot of sense to people. what a waste of space

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Descartes: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
Cc passingshot, QuotaSystem, Fulanimafia, Ilekeh, IlekeHD, gbawe
Do you have a different view from what FG is saying about the Biafran protest in the Eastern region?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Duru1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Nigerians shout democracy and even silly true federalism but are the least human beings on the earth to remotely comprehend the nuances of democracy. Nigerians look morosely in outlook when issues of democracy are debated.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Amadi45(f): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
Seun
why are your mods deleting and banning ppl anyhow here for supporting Biafra?
Naira land is really becoming boring.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
Biafran fanatics on my social networks has decided to let good reasoning and the truth reign in their lives...bombarding me with funny justifications for protest acts and how they are being marginalized.
Lol, na now una know say una dey marginalized?...Former governor of Abia state received millions abi billions of allocation and lots of internal revenues, use am sponsor himself n family and well wishers, Aba no even get one good road...and that is called...?
Igbo governors go dey for seat and will work and give contracts to only his family or close relations without sending other people dat are worthy to be contracted, and you call that...?
I saw lots of medical students travelling to as far as kano and kaduna to submit their cvs for intern posts in federal medical hospitals there whereas there are lots of federal medical centres here and general hospital, I was forced to ask why the migration to such a troubled region for green pasture and they said, "if u are not related to someone in d hospital or if u don't have a letter from a top senator or someone in authority, u can never get an intern post."...now dat just an intern post, how about the proper employment post, I wonder if na president go give letter then...and that is called...?
These are just a few dat I can write here...I must b honest with u all, till the we igbos learn to love each other, there can never b biafra even if we are given biafra, we will still go to war amongst each other...igbo is d most divide ethic group in Africa...a yoruba man will feel better to talk with his brother in yoruba, and hausa man will love u just because u spoke hausa to him...you can never speak to ur fellow igbo man for just 2mins without hearing pidgin or english...some chicks will even add phonetics to the little igbo they speak.
I would've written dis in igbo, but quote me anywhere only 10% of the igbos I have here will b able to read it.

more loading . . .
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by ikevin(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
datguru:
I have a prophecy....

I was in a trance and I saw Buhari feeling disappointed with himself because he is not fulfilling his promises to Nigerians. He has good intentions but the cabal around him won't let him.

All of a sudden he has serious problem with his party men and the cabal. He then saw that his time is up and if he eventually dies, the same cabal will take over.

He then decided to call for a referendum and divide the country for good
no matter how much you hate someone especially Buhari who doesn't even know you directly. You shouldn't wish someone dead, you lack power over life and should wish someone the opposite. Yet, Nigerian youths continue to disappoint.
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by globalresource: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
LadyExcellency:
If you know it's legitimate, why sent JTF to instigate violence by killing protesters?

Until Nigerian Government condemns the killing of nine innocent Nigerians by the security forces the government is barbaric and dictatorship to say the least.
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Descartes: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
I think Dele Momodu's masterpiece article on Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu was what prompted Zoogerian government to acknowledge that the protesters are on the legitimate cause.
Passingshot, you need to learn.

Buhari will be the second sitting president in Africa to be charged for genocide in the ICC
The Uhuru Kenyatta of our time grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by arsenal33: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
datguru:
I have a prophecy....

I was in a trance and I saw Buhari feeling disappointed with himself because he is not fulfilling his promises to Nigerians. He has good intentions but the cabal around him won't let him.

All of a sudden he has serious problem with his party men and the cabal. He then saw that his time is up and if he eventually dies, the same cabal will take over.

false prophet
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
You see why I'm in full suppor of the Igbos,if it were to be a topic potraying how stupid and foolish Biafran agitation is,some particular tribe will fall out enmass to critisize and condemn the Igbos,calling them all sorts of names.
Say no to the disease called tribalism because it renders one useless and brings out the cowardice in you.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
LadyExcellency:
If you know it's legitimate, why sent JTF to instigate violence by killing protesters?

Until Nigerian Government condemns the killing of nine innocent Nigerians by the security forces the government is barbaric and dictatorship to say the least.

Obo ni yio para re! - A monkey will eventually kill himself!
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Duru1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Amadi45:
seen
why are your mods deleting and banning ppl anyhow here for supporting Biafra?
Naira land is really becoming boring.

Sister, Nairaland is a replica of Nigeria where ignorance takes the place of virtues and sanity gives way to chaos. It is completely unfathomable why a contributor should be banned for supporting the Biafra while the thread against and opened by a Biafra's ardent hater is allowed to stand.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by arsenal33: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
anonimi:
Story.
Until those who KILLED the nine peaceful protesters recently are arrested and prosecuted in a court.
It is another story by our government of LIES.
No more no less.

so what should happen to Kanu who said he needed ARMS AND AMMUNITION to fight his nigeria?
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by EasternLion: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
antibiafra:
[s]Biafran fanatics on my social networks has decided to let good reasoning and the truth reign in their lives...bombarding me with funny justifications for protest acts and how they are being marginalized.

more loading[/s] . . .

Did you write this or did you copy it from Vapour grafix?

Sometimes I wonder why the silliest and saboteur sell out Biafrans are either from Owerri or lives in Owerri, dem swear for una sef?

With all those your per click stories on ur u think you have arrived, o kwa ya?, u want to use anti biafra posts to kill ur career? Broda abeg relax...
Very soon social media bill wil be used against you and ur own will be done for life, mumu.

U put hair like wetin dem draw with crayon, mumu.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by QuotaSystem: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
Descartes:
Cc passingshot, QuotaSystem, Fulanimafia, Ilekeh, IlekeHD, gbawe
Do you have a different view from what FG is saying about the Biafran protest in the Eastern region?

Yes. The current violent agitation remains a nuisance and a needless distraction.

What Lai is teaching the touts is the art of diplomacy. You don't slap an aching scrotum carelessly.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by macaranta(m): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Okay...we should be @ peace with each other.
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by EasternLion: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Descartes:
I think Dele Momodu's masterpiece article on Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu was what prompted Zoogerian government to acknowledge that the protesters are on the legitimate cause.
Passingshot, you need to learn.

Buhari will be the second sitting president in Africa to be charged for genocide in the ICC
The Uhuru Kenyatta of our time grin

He will be hiding with Al-Bashir.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
winterfell007:

you took to jot down this gibberish hoping it will make a whole lot of sense to people. what a waste of space

What's the problem with igbo boys. No wonder tonto dike said igbo boys are too loud
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by bayinq25(m): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
datguru:
I have a prophecy....

You'll never wake up...hell is just a footstep away
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Descartes: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Yes. The current violent agitation remains a nuisance and a needless distraction.

What Lai is teaching the touts is the art of diplomacy. You don't slap an aching scrotum carelessly.
This is 21st century and things have changed. Buhari must be prosecuted for killing defenceless and legitimate protesters. ICC awaits him. He'll be the second sitting president in Africa to be charged for genocide in the ICC cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by anonimi: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
arsenal33:
so what should happen to Kanu who said he needed ARMS AND AMMUNITION to fight his nigeria?

I do not recall that I mentioned Kanu in my post or is he the same as all the NINE people killed recently?
What exactly are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Descartes: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
EasternLion:

He will be hiding with Al-Bashir.

For where, the Abok1 must be prosecuted.
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Ahmeduana(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
The Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, who spoke on the agitations, however said the basic cause of it was “economic” which would have gotten worse but for the efforts of the current administration. IS THIS LAI MUHAMMED COMMENT SENSIBLE? is this how he inherited the economy?
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by EasternLion: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
antibiafra:

What's the problem with igbo boys. No wonder tonto dike said igbo boys are too loud

DO not think no one knows you, from Awka schooling in Owerri, running ur post per click blog and u want to spend ur useless time talking about Biafra, perhaps cus u have 5000 friends on ur fb. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by ikevin(m): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
To all ProNigerians, I really think it is high time we stop arguing with these guys. Just let them be, let them say what they feel like as long as they so wish. Let us be concerned about issues with motherland Nigeria. Besides, why are you guys on nairaland, can't you guys create biarand or something and carry all your discussions there. It is now boring.
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by preacherz: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
winterfell007:

In ur case common sense just got pretty Expensive
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Daplux4: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
Tunami:
the first sensible statement from lie muhammed since he became minister.

Which sensible statement
Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Ahmeduana(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
The Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, who spoke on the agitations, however said the basic cause of it was “economic” which would have gotten worse but for the efforts of the current administration.
IS THIS LAI MUHAMMED COMMENT SENSIBLE? is this how BUHARI inherit the economy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government by Descartes: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
Buhari needs a tutorial on how to govern in a democratic settings. He is with his military hangover

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / ISWAP Confirms Shekau’s Death, Says Its Fighters Were Following ISIS Orders / Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.