Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas (2305 Views)

How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. / Ladies; Ever Heard This From A Guy Before? Lols. / Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by misspicy(f): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
agarawu23:
Happy Sunday romancelanders smiley

I am sure we guys will have been receiving notice and reminder messages from our babes requesting for different Xmas gift like say Christmas celebration na for them, sister!!! Na Jesus Christ birthday not yours so chill until its your birthday too wink

I know a lot of guys would have been running up and down to raise money just to buy Xmas gift for their babes but I will tell you "that's not your responsibility ". Buying ladies expensive gift WILL NOT make them LOVE you because love comes from the heart and once they love you, they will hardly request cash from you especially when they know you are managing.

Most of the Ladies you are trying to satisfy this Xmas arent dating only you (and i imagine how useless your life will be when you empty your account to buy her #5000 wristwatch while her other boo(s) will buy her iphone6 plus #200,000 and their body no go shake) therefore I believe you are just one of the father Christmas that we will record this year. tongue

That money you have been saving since November/October plus the one you have been planning to borrow (to surprise your bae) should be given to people who aren't healthy and financially OK to celebration Xmas and receive blessing from God not ladies you are yet to marry that can dump your ass at any fvcking time.

Where they even write am say make we celebrate Xmas for our babes? You think buying her gift will make her yours forever? Capital NO .

Don't fall MAGA this Xmas because I don't want to read silly threads from guys who will fall victim.

[size=19pt]our nowadays ladies aren't loyal, if you don't buy her, another mumu guy will[/size]

be smart wink
what is all this nonsense you are typing self...do you know the meaning and origin of christmas at all....oh you think christmas is about jollof ice and chicken....
mcthw,i wont even educate you,google history,reason and how.christmas shoukd be.celebratrd yoursef......

[size=19pt]dont lemme call you broke boy tonguetongue[/size]
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by NinaNigeria(f): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
Someone broke yo heart last xmas abi? Lol, dnt let yo pain ruin other guys abeg
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Holywizard: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
During my birthday my so called gf bought perfume for me. I swear dat perfurm is less than #500 & after some series of sex, i still gave her 1k for Tfare. (a distance of 150)

1 Like

Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by naijaboiy: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:

Baby what are you giving me for xmas tongue
I said i'm broke. You still want to hook me abi? cheesy

God save me from karishika this christmas grin
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by naijaboiy: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
Holywizard:
During my birthday my so called gf bought perfume for me. I swear dat perfurm is less than #500 & after some series of sex, i still gave her 1k for Tfare. (a distance of 150)
What matters is the heart that it came from and not the price. grin
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by misspicy(f): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

I said i'm broke. You still want to hook me abi? cheesy

God save me from karishika this christmas grin
you don't love me Dee sadsadsadsad
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by naijaboiy: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:

you don't love me Dee sadsadsadsad
You use money to measure love? shocked

We go soon break up now. cheesy
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by agarawu23(m): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
[s]
misspicy:

what is all this nonsense you are typing self...do you know the meaning and origin of christmas at all....oh you think christmas is about jollof ice and chicken....
mcthw,i wont even educate you,google history,reason and how.christmas shoukd be.celebratrd yoursef......

[size=19pt]dont lemme call you broke boy tonguetongue[/size]
[/s]

If na person wey sabi Bible, e for good angry
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by agarawu23(m): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
NinaNigeria:
Someone broke yo heart last xmas abi? Lol, dnt let yo pain ruin other guys abeg
see you cheesy
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nope.

But wait, is marriage the antidote to being broke?
maybe she was looking for a cause not a cure
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by misspicy(f): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]

If na person wey sabi Bible, e for good angry
walaitalai you no sabi bible reach me.... gringringrin

oya go do research and stop advicing guys not to give,its the season of giving cheesy
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Trioxocarbonate: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by agarawu23(m): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:

walaitalai you no sabi bible reach me.... gringringrin

oya go do research and stop advicing guys not to give,its the season of giving cheesy
season of giving abi? Motigbo lipsrsealed
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by agarawu23(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
KashyBaby:

Not only u, ladies shud share their blessings too...
mummy I don hear u lipsrsealed
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Holywizard: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

What matters is the heart that it came from and not the price. grin
stop laughing at me. it seems am just paying for de sex
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by misspicy(f): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
agarawu23:
season of giving abi? Motigbo lipsrsealed
lolzzzz gringrin

agarawu give and it shall be given unto you,good measures shaken togeda and running over tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by agarawu23(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:

lolzzzz gringrin

agarawu give and it shall be given unto you,good measures shaken togeda and running over tonguetonguetonguetongue
yes yes you are right. Come to my bedroom and gv me too wink
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by montezz(f): 7:21am On Dec 07, 2015
Agarawu23 why una dey do like this na? U sha wan pour sand for babes' garri dis xmas. Remember say after Xmas and New year gifts,Valentine is two months away o.....no spoil dat one oooooooo!
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by joseph1832(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Not only u, ladies shud share their blessings too...
Em, hope you won't mind sharing your blessings with me this xmas? Its all about giving right? wink grin
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by loomer: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2015
The good thing be say I don turn gay this period. From January 3rd I go become straight back.
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by WAGAZ: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas by Monalisa185(f): 12:01am On Dec 09, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dik is the reason Girls make up / Valentine end: My Boyfriend / When A Girl Is Caught Sleeping With Her Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.