Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,136 members, 7,949,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon (2020 Views)

Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set / Mercy Aigbe's Throwback Bikini Photo: Fans Slam Actress / Fans Slam Angela Okorie For Recording A Selfie Video During Church Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
Actress Angela Okorie is under fire right now on her IG page for making a video of herself in church today during sermon. Angela was at the Omega Fire Ministry today and she captioned her video:
"In the presence of God there is joy, peace, blessings, favor, every good things of life.".

Fans are pissed off that she could do such a childsh thing.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/fans-slam-actress-angela-okorie-for.html

Re: Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
more

Re: Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon by Airforce1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
She dey feel herself
Re: Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon by Chommieblaq(f): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
End time Actress.
Re: Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon by ADULTBASE(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
It is not to be a celebrity,if it was to be me,i will slam fans back!
Re: Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon by osesology(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
She got what she deserved. You are popular enough being an actress, why try to be more popular by making fun of God's presence?
She should've kept it to herself.

*mycandidopinion*
Re: Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon by ClassCaptain(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
Today I was in church and sat beside a young brother. Throughout , the praise and worship he was dancing and turning around, kicking the plastic chair and splashing sand on my body as my church service was still being held in an uncompleted building.

he was busy sweating and singing hossanah , hossanah , holding his hands on his chest, kneeling down , opening his mouth wide, shedding tears as he vibrated from one side to one side , singing the lyrics of the worship and praise songs perfectly.

and then time came for preaching and he brought out his iPad.. Initially i thought he was reading the scriptures on his phone only to discover he was busy taking picture with the iPad and checking goal .com..

na those kind people go come come dey bash d girl for here. how are u even sure it was during the message she took the picture.?? what if it was during announcement ?? or all those testimonies time, ?? or someone doing thanksgiving ??

if she can't make a video in the house of God and appreciate and signify with christ, should she kukuma upload a picture of herself dancing in the club. may be y'all be pleased then. he without sin should cast the first stone.

the on ly reason why I would bash her is if she did this during the ,message

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon by Chanchit: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
I see nothing wrong in what she did, the reason I don't have much church selfies is because people are shy to snap me when service is on, but I do snap people when my hands are not busy with the piano.
Re: Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon by ClassCaptain(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
ADULTBASE:
It is not to be a celebrity,if it was to be me,i will slam fans back!

I swear.na dis kind guys way dey bash her , na dem dey use church bulletin dey go pick games for nairabet

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon by Sommyangel(f): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Most of those bashing her are guilty of same thing.. BTW I took selfie in church today
Re: Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
so the selfie couldnt wait till after service? so disrespectful of her
Re: Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon by MedicalSamwise(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Iwa palapala ....iranu...abasha...oponu...amu kun meko....agor radarada
Re: Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon by angelTI(f): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
See her over thick eyebrow tongue. Everything about her face is thick sef grin

Fair face, black hand
Re: Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon by viviangist6: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon by pretydiva(f): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hehehe..nigerians r highly bad mouthed
Re: Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
Classcaptain, that was very reasonable of you...
Re: Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon by ellahzy(f): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
if na Sodom nd Gomorrah ...dem for don perish

this Generation is lucky!
Re: Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon by ice25(f): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
Nothing church n go see
Re: Fans Slam Actress Angela Okorie For Recording Selfie Video During Church Sermon by drizslim(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Stewpid Overrated Actress

Buh I Guess The Priest/Pastor Sermon Was Boring For Her To Do So
grin

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Users Descend On Linda Ikeji For Committing A Grammatical Blunder (photo / Married Prince Eke Caught Kissing Anita Joseph In A Romantic Way(Photos) / Couple Caught On Having Sexual Relations On Their Corridor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.