Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,503 members, 7,932,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:27 AM

Serious Question: Can You Die For Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Question: Can You Die For Love. (735 Views)

Question! Can Someone Explain This? / Serious Question For Ladies (pics) / If The Girl You Want To Mary Ask You This Question ''can U Take Care Of Me? '' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Question: Can You Die For Love. by OneNaija(m): 11:26pm On May 31, 2009
Can you Die for your love one if He or she needed it to live.
Re: Serious Question: Can You Die For Love. by 190: 11:59pm On May 31, 2009
sure
i can take a BOZOOKA for love

[s]why do u tink im angry wit oxone and plat[/s] undecided
Re: Serious Question: Can You Die For Love. by misogynist: 12:08am On Jun 01, 2009
Die Fire!

Rather i'll sacrifice her to die for me to escape and meet another woman to love grin grin grin grin grin

e.g an armed robber comes into my house and my wife or girlfriend is with me and the thieves demand that i bring my money out or they would rape her. Obviously, my money is far more precious than her and i will keep mute. By keeping mute, they will either think i am stubborn or i am daring them, so they will definately rape her to prove a point and later on beat me casually and walk away because they will believe that a man would never sacrifice his woman for money but i would and in the event of a break up, i will use that hidden money to date another girl.

So the thought of dying for love or a woman is totally uncalled for and should be soundly rejected!
Re: Serious Question: Can You Die For Love. by 190: 12:14am On Jun 01, 2009
@above poster
Notin do u man
kip it up

applause! grin grin
Re: Serious Question: Can You Die For Love. by mrjogho(m): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2009
wtf? die for love? u must be insane to even post this topic, gr8 reply from misogynist, i was one for a day or two lol
Re: Serious Question: Can You Die For Love. by Ben13: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2009
I wouldn't dare
Re: Serious Question: Can You Die For Love. by patwhizkid(f): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2009
Yes! Am dead already!
Re: Serious Question: Can You Die For Love. by biola44: 11:31am On Jun 01, 2009
i gave my life 2 christ, so which life am i supposed 2 give 4 d loved one? wink
Re: Serious Question: Can You Die For Love. by pcd1: 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2009
definately yes, but for my new found love

(1) (Reply)

Should I Need To Convince Her Or Let Her Go / Will You Marry Or Date Somebody From The Same Office. / The Body Map Of Lurve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.