Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,765 members, 7,979,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:10 PM

Selection Interview For Commonwealth Scholarships/Fellowship Plan Holds 9-12 Dec - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Selection Interview For Commonwealth Scholarships/Fellowship Plan Holds 9-12 Dec (12915 Views)

Apply for South Pacific University Commonwealth Scholarships, Fully Funded / Apply For Fully-funded Open University Commonwealth Scholarships, UK 2018 / URGENT-2016/2017 Commmonwealth Scholarship CSFP Selection Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selection Interview For Commonwealth Scholarships/Fellowship Plan Holds 9-12 Dec by Nobleman4l(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Inbox me your email you used in the application, check your spam mail. I think all that applied making Nigeria Federal Scholarship Board their nominating body were invited. About 195 applicants or there about. From the mail I was sent I saw 194 other emails as well.
oladeledave:
I dint get an invite o, have you contacted your referees??
Re: Selection Interview For Commonwealth Scholarships/Fellowship Plan Holds 9-12 Dec by kaka22(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Can one be nominated with incomplete referees' recommendations? I.e 1 out of 3... I don't want to waste transport fare. Is it possible to get medical report on the same day one applies for it?
Re: Selection Interview For Commonwealth Scholarships/Fellowship Plan Holds 9-12 Dec by FDenigma: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
sleemfesh:
I got a mail from the federal scholarship board inviting me for Selection Interview at Abuja.
Yes I applied. Has anyone else in the community gotten an invite too?

Thanks for the flyer!
Re: Selection Interview For Commonwealth Scholarships/Fellowship Plan Holds 9-12 Dec by matil1011: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
Please i have several questions to ask ?

I applied for the scholarship but didnt get the invite but from the poster, they said everybody that applied should come so i am coming.

But I dont have Medical certificate of fitness, please who can help me here.

and one of my my referee has not provided my recommendation.

please i need u guys advise.

thanks
Re: Selection Interview For Commonwealth Scholarships/Fellowship Plan Holds 9-12 Dec by Nobleman4l(m): 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Just come and pray. You shall be favoured. In Jesus name Amen.
matil1011:
Please i have several questions to ask ?

I applied for the scholarship but didnt get the invite but from the poster, they said everybody that applied should come so i am coming.

But I dont have Medical certificate of fitness, please who can help me here.

and one of my my referee has not provided my recommendation.

please i need u guys advise.

thanks
Re: Selection Interview For Commonwealth Scholarships/Fellowship Plan Holds 9-12 Dec by Lynbrook(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
I got the mail. e-fam plz help; I'm a serving youth Corper in Calabar, passing out sept 2016. Will it be advisable for me to come to Abuja with my necessary docs? @OP and any wif info will be awaiting ur timely reply. +2348143306819
Re: Selection Interview For Commonwealth Scholarships/Fellowship Plan Holds 9-12 Dec by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
My school are not ready to give me the transcript.
They insist that they will send the transcript themselves to the agency.
Re: Selection Interview For Commonwealth Scholarships/Fellowship Plan Holds 9-12 Dec by Donglitzie: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
School in Sweden. 100% FREE... Living cost and tuition is covered. And it's 100% FREE to apply and get started: www.livebeyondschool.com/The-Swedish-Institute-Study-Scholarships.html

Re: Selection Interview For Commonwealth Scholarships/Fellowship Plan Holds 9-12 Dec by Nobleman4l(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Good evn all. I did mine interview today. The panelists were OK. You will be divided into groups (Panel 1 to 6),depending on your discipline and intended course of study. My advice, go wit all the documents requested and photocopy all (4copies). Also wen u're accredited, photocopy d form, front and back (3copies). Know a little about current affairs like headquarters of the Commonwealth of nations, headquarters of various geopolitical zones in Nigeria and governors in Nigeria. It was really stressful and the organization was not really impressive. Pray for favour. I wish u all the best.
Re: Selection Interview For Commonwealth Scholarships/Fellowship Plan Holds 9-12 Dec by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nobleman4l:
Good evn all. I did mine interview today. The panelist was OK. You will be divided into groups (Panel 1 to 6),depending on your discipline and intended course of study. My advice, go wit all the documents requested and photocopy all (4copies). Also wen u're accredited, photocopy d form, front and back (3copies). Know a little about current affairs like headquarters of the Commonwealth of nations, headquarters of various geopolitical zones in Nigeria and governors in Nigeria. It was really stressful and the organization was not really impressive. Pray for favour. U wish u all the best.

My school insist that they will send the transcript themselves to the agency. What will be my fate??..
Any changes in the venue?? Did they ask you to defend your proposal??
Re: Selection Interview For Commonwealth Scholarships/Fellowship Plan Holds 9-12 Dec by Nobleman4l(m): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
No changes in the venue. Yes. You will be asked questions from almost all sections in ur eas form.
Daninya11:

My school insist that they will send the transcript themselves to the agency. What will be my fate??..
Any changes in the venue?? Did they ask you to defend your proposal??
Re: Selection Interview For Commonwealth Scholarships/Fellowship Plan Holds 9-12 Dec by DrinkWater10: 3:01am On Oct 17, 2022
sleemfesh:
I got a mail from the federal scholarship board inviting me for Selection Interview at Abuja.
Yes I applied. Has anyone else in the community gotten an invite too?
Please is NYSC discharge certificate compulsory? I will be done with NYSC next year however I understand that the FSB nomination interview wil hold by late November - early December.
Re: Selection Interview For Commonwealth Scholarships/Fellowship Plan Holds 9-12 Dec by DrinkWater10: 3:07am On Oct 17, 2022
kaka22:
Can one be nominated with incomplete referees' recommendations? I.e 1 out of 3... I don't want to waste transport fare. Is it possible to get medical report on the same day one applies for it?
Please is NYSC discharge certificate compulsory, I will be done with NYSC next year however I understand that the FSB nomination interview wil hold by late November or early December.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For The 2018 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program / World’s Most Expensive Selfie: This Picture Is Worth $143 BILLION (LOOK) / Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.