Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:36 PM

FREE Property Listing Website For Agents/brokers & Client (limited Edition) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FREE Property Listing Website For Agents/brokers & Client (limited Edition) (578 Views)

Free Property Posting / Marketing Tips For Agents / Realtors / Looking For Agents And Properties To Buy In Abuja, Adamawa, Taraba And Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE Property Listing Website For Agents/brokers & Client (limited Edition) by rambo4life03(m): 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
I just discovered a nice place (looks new too) to upload my property listing and watch my sells run on their platform. it's called Accolux; their services is smooth and nice User experience. it is an ideal place for both professionals and newbees in the business of agency and listing. I saw their facebook campaign yesterday and i decided to follow their link to see what they had to offer on their website. To cut the story short, here is one of their facebook campeign:

"Hello Naija! Accolux is now Live in Uyo, Calabar and Port Harcourt.
Are you a professional real estate agent, landlord or freelance scout agent?, We are currently running accolux on beta testing mode, feel free to use it and drop your comments at supports@accolux.com.ng or our online live chat help service. Accolux will go commercially live by first quarter of next year 2016. Please feel free to list or upload your landed property, homes and apartment here for free until end of beta testing period is over.

To list or publish your property, Visit www.accolux.com.ng and signup with accolux then enable "show on agent page" while updating your profile to be listed as an agent. from your profile drop down menu, click on "submit listing", feel the address, features and upload the picture of your listings then click "submit". Please Ignore the "pay with PayPal" and send a mail to our sales department at sales@accolux.com.ng to bypass the payment process and make your listing go live. visit www.accolux.com.ng to start.
Hurry now and grab the opportunity to sell or rent to visitors this festive season before the beta period ends.

Happy Holidays"

you can always tell your clients to get SMS listing notification and mail newsletters when they subscribe for free.
grin thank me later
Re: FREE Property Listing Website For Agents/brokers & Client (limited Edition) by DavidStockland: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2015
We have two products - duplexes - for sale below:

(1) TYPE – SEMI DETACHED HOUSE

LOCATION – ikota estate villa, LEKKI

Description:
3 bedrooms en-suite, 2 fitted sitting rooms, glamorous kitchen, fitted balcony, suitable boys-quarter apartment, developed security apartment, fine toilets, beautiful parking space, beautiful generator apartment, good storage apartments.

Price – ₦40,000,000.

Title – Governor’s Consent

More Facilities:

24/7 Security Service
Serene Environment
Ample Vehicle Parking
Centralized Water Plant

For more inquiries,
Contacts:
David 09031248659
Henry 09054811245
Bridget 08095672842

WEBSITES - https://havencourts./news/
Emails – havencourts@yahoo.com

(2) TYPE – TERRACED HOUSE

LOCATION – ikota estate villa, LEKKI

Description:

3 bedrooms en-suite, 2 fitted sitting rooms, glamorous kitchen, fitted balcony, suitable boys-quarter apartment, developed security apartment, fine toilets, beautiful parking space, beautiful generator apartment, good storage apartments.

Price – ₦38,000,000 each.

Title – Governor’s Title

More Facilities:

24/7 Security Service
Serene Environment
Ample Vehicle Parking
Centralized Water Plant

For more inquiries,
Contacts:
David 09031248659
Henry 09054811245
Bridget 08095672842

Emails – havencourts@yahoo.com
WEBSITE - https://havencourts./news/

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Yenagoa.bayelsa State.with Certificate Of Occupancy / Purpose Built Hostel For Sale In Edo State / Plots Of Land For Sale @ Alakahia Obalga, Ph!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.