Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,341 members, 7,897,516 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result (87630 Views)

Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). / Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by chiboy11(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
I just checked dat silly @Anasko profile n I found out he s in zaria, I don't kno wat this malams and Abokis want in dis tread as if wen dey open a votting tread for jigawa,kaduna or any almagari states we invade it, coming here to say 80% of SS n SE voted in d last general election, no wonder dey don't go to skul dier dats y dey can't calculate percentage, abooki Anasko for ur info it was not up to 40% of SE n SS dat voted d last information, go to Inec of visit dier website for more info if u even ve idea wat is website self

5 Likes

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by chinchum(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

we call it in mec engr. resistivity cheesy

PDP are just defending their territory against federal might

remember the fear of militants... grin

story for the gods apc wants all oyel states but i no go work

i hope Wike is borrowing ideas from Dickson (should there be any rerun)
there is nothing to pride about in using violence, if APC SHOULD use such "federal might" , na strong thing he go be. taking a holistic view of the situation, I want PDP to keep bayelsa , should PDP lose more states, it will stand no chance in 2019, democracy can not thrive in a one party state, the possibility of a one party state scares me a lot . Bayelsa is the worst governed state in Nigeria, judging by the revenue accruing to it, it is the richest state /capita when it comes to revenue, and has only 8 local governments. Bayelsa runs on a budget almost 70% that of lagos, but you wonder if such money was spent in a different bayelsa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by nwakibie3(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Shame to INEC. U can't conclude election in Common 8 LGs in two days. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by cephaswizzy(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
dearsly:

Na ya papa get d thread....Fake moniker from a gullible sai baba e-rat!
Real fake moniker. she form say she be igbo girl.
Time registered : December 06, 2015
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by hinwazaka: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
IjeomaM:

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

This poster is threatening the safety of the owner of NL

Keep a close eye on him
Is today Seun's birthday. You should be banned for spreading false information. And also, what is threatening about my post.
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
applord:

Disgrace

I laugh in swahili. grin grin grin grin

APC in the SE and to some extent SS is likened to leprosy.

And Dickson and Sylva running neck to neck? Biafra grin
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by GenbIoodykiller: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
applord:

Disgrace

I laugh in swahili. grin grin grin grin

APC in the SE and to some extent SS is likened to leprosy.

they even tried in Bayelsa if say na Anambra chai if they get up to 10 votes in each polling unit they'll grateful cheesy

as of now we hate anything Apc that's why ngige was the victim

9 Likes

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
PDP in d house viewing like...APC share #letsgo
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by Redman44(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
They want to capture Bayelsa State at all costs because many people still regard GEJ as their President. GEJ is still popular in Nigerian politics. APC is scared that PDP will rebuild and stage a comeback in 2019. So they want to capture Bayelsa State and embarrass the PDP and Goodluck Jonathan. No matter what the media is portraying, Goodluck Jonathan is still popular and he is the rallying figure of the PDP. cHHERS.

22 Likes

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by applord: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Head to Head ko! Fender to bumper ni!

After massive rigging by the Progressthieves. Dickson still whooped una flat bottoms.

Are the Progressthieves not ashamed

9 Likes

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by hinwazaka: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
Phame:
i'm surprised you haven't predicted death and bloodbath for apc and bayelsa people yet.
The last predictions, I made, did they come true or not.
* Did the APC candidate kick the bucket
* Is there chaos in the state
* Has there been violence
And that is just the beginning.
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by dearsly(m): 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
IjeomaM:

CC: Mynd44

Derailing of thread and personal abuse

Rules 2 and 3 broken

Creating a fake moniker to instigate violence and hit up d polity is a crime!....Be warned!!!...poor u!....u fink d mods are fools like u abi?...f**k off...Useme ifot
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by lucianohase(m): 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Gov Dickson of the PDP should be declared winner now cos .apc can't win election against PDP in BY. It is obvious....

1 Like

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
obayaya:

Delta, Akwa Ibom, Jigawa, Kastina, Rivers, Sokoto and Zamfara.. These states recorded more than 50% turnout in the presidential elections..

Is there anything wrong with high voter turnout? No.. But it goes against the trends.. And I'm only interested in the trends and statistics. Make no mistake about that.

Akwa Ibom 80%
Delta 82%
Rivers 83%
Zamfara 48%
JiGawa 50%
Kastina 55%
Sokoto 51%

Why lump them together! I repeat you are a resident hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by applord: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

they even tried in Bayelsa if say na Anambra chai if they get up to 10 votes in each polling unit they'll grateful cheesy

as of now we hate anything Apc that's why ngige was the victim

I dare Thieevenubu to cross the river Niger and try this rigging nonsense.

He will live to tell his children the tales. grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by chinchum(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
kenonze:

Timi Alaibe has the money but lacks the feoolowership .
Apc wanted to win with Sylva however it is/was a gamble.
Alaibe is not reliable. Dickson on several occasions made attempt to defect to APC that was even before presidential election. Sylva never allowed him. Although had Dickson switched, APC would have failed the more.
So many Igbo's in Bayelsa voted for PDP not bc of Dickson but their natural hatred for APC.

Really? Are you sure about the lack of followership part, i have heard the name peddled around a long time, i remember he has been moving from one party to another in his quest to govern, he was seen as a threat in labour party in 2012, and his campaign office blown with grenade, my assumption was that if he could be seen as a threat in an obscure party when pdp was in charge, then he must command a formidable followership.

1 Like

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by mackay37(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
I kept on telling you guys that pdp will win but some dummies were saying it's gona be apc. Same to all the apc supporters. UP PDP!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by hansad: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Fulani is gunning to take total control of crude oil proceeds.
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by neolboy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
IjeomaM:

Hinwazaka

Dont threaten people please

This is Nigerian politics and NOT Biafra pls

@ IjeomaM e b like say u get craze for head, why constituting nuisance on this thread.
And na today u register ooo abi u dey want recognition, Oya stop coz we don recognize u
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by catchfun: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
BRASS LGA
10 Wards
Total no of registered voters 55, 923
Total no of accredited voters 30, 397
Total valid Votes 28,616
Rejected Votes 592
Total Votes cast 29,208
ACPN 3
ADC 7
APA 46
APC 21, 755
APGA 23
CPP 9
DPC 5
DPP 11
ID 1
KOWA 0
LP 7
MPPP 0
MMPP 0
PDC 5
PDM 222
PDP 6,516
PPA 5
PPN 1
SDP 0
UPP 0
SAGBAMA LGA
14 wards
Total no of registered voters 84, 550
Total no of accredited voters 36, 892
Total valid Votes 34, 921
Rejected Votes 726
Total Votes cast 35,647
ACPN 10
ADC 16
APA 34
APC 5,382
APGA 12
CPP 1
DPC 11
DPP 23
ID 0
KOWA 1
LP 23
MPPP 2
MMPP 9
PDC 13
PDM 406
PDP 28,934
PPA 33
PPN 0
SDP 11
UPP 0
Yenagoa LGA
15 Wards
Total registered voters 135, 025
Accredited voters 44,751
Total valid Votes 40, 041
Rejected Votes 1,710
Total Votes Cast 41, 751
16 Units Polling Units Cancelled as result of snatching of electoral materials, violence and intimidation of electoral personnel. 5,390 votes cancelled in Yenagoa, said returning officers.
APC: 14,563
PDP: 24,258
Kolokuma/Opokuma LGA
No of Registered Voters 39,748
No of Accredited Votes 15,755
Total Valid Vote 14, 926
Rejected Votes 601
Total Votes Cast 15,527
APC: 6,896
PDP: 7,619http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/bayelsadecides-results-updated/
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by iyrojc(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Banter1:
As an APC supporter, I don't want APC to win. I really don't want them to disgrace GEJ at his own house. GOD bless the people of Bayelsa

#IrepNorthCentral
That's how losers talk

7 Likes

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by GenbIoodykiller: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
kenonze:

Timi Alaibe has the money but lacks the feoolowership .
Apc wanted to win with Sylva however it is/was a gamble.
Alaibe is not reliable. Dickson on several occasions made attempt to defect to APC that was even before presidential election. Sylva never allowed him. Although had Dickson switched, APC would have failed the more.
So many Igbo's in Bayelsa voted for PDP not bc of Dickson but their natural hatred for APC.

Gbam
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by Nwaiberibe: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Shame on APC and Buhari!

7 Likes

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by dessey(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]Who de win 4 bayesa? Abi na Sylvernus? ;
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by Adatob(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
gommex:
we call dis kantab
lmao,kantab?? Did u goto fgc ikole??
Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by Beedude(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
MANAGER2020:
u can't defeat a man outside and come to his home n defeat him again.
Ask chelsea fans grin na joke oooo

1 Like

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by BurukutuMallam: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
APChit want to do Master of all rigging in Southern Ijaw.Knowing fully well that Southern Ijaw is the only local government with highest pooling unit

This is the desperate change they promise you

This is the kind of election they will conduct in 2019

Whether they like it or not, Bayelsans refuse NEGATIVE CHANGE they are shouting.Body Odour is too bad ooo don't allow that iin your state.
APChit...Bunch of Desperadoes..
#SPIT

6 Likes

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by nuban07(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
The people's choice is paramount

1 Like

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by hansad: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
applord:

Stop giving yourself hope.

Wike and the good people of Rivers state will clear your doubt. 100%

Not after buying fuel at N400/liter.

But Wike must stop making anti-Biafra statements if he wants to retain his seat as governor. Let him campaign on important issues. Making ant--Biafra statements exposes his weaknesses. On the day of referendum for Biafra, Nwike has all the chance to campaign to anywhere in Rivers state against inclusion of Rivers state in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by GenbIoodykiller: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
chinchum:
there is nothing to pride about in using violence, if APC SHOULD use such "federal might" , na strong thing he go be. taking a holistic view of the situation, I want PDP to keep bayelsa , should PDP lose more states, it will stand no chance in 2019, democracy can not thrive in a one party state, the possibility of a one party state scares me a lot . Bayelsa is the worst governed state in Nigeria, judging by the revenue accruing to it, it is the richest state /capita when it comes to revenue, and has only 8 local governments. Bayelsa runs on a budget almost 70% that of lagos, but you wonder if such money was spent in a different bayelsa

bros apc used all their arsenal on Bayelsa but met a huge resistance from the people because they gat Dickson back.

talking about worst govern state if Lagos is making use of their federal allocation and IGR effectively without embezzlement by Tinubu's dynasty i swear they'll become a mini London now judging the fact that they are the most already made state in Nigeria.

apc states are the worst states in Nigeria starting from osun to imo.

where's the change?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result by Legitbaba(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
people like sylva because he performed more the the current dickhead .. Not APC
My dear..hw u take knw...are u from bayelsa?? Or u reside dere...Dickson is bad..buh sylva is wosre

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.