Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,062 members, 7,970,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:54 AM

A Voice Against Bad State Of Schools In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Voice Against Bad State Of Schools In Nigeria (764 Views)

Bad State Of Erediauwa Road In Benin City, Edo State / Bad State Of Ariaria International Market In Aba After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Voice Against Bad State Of Schools In Nigeria by ucheKingston(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
The World has gone pass these Poor-Educational system that we face in our dear country Nigeria, Every day we hear News of efforts made by the Federal Govt in allocations, I.C.T, Investments, Educational-Amunities etc being poured into our there Schools but Still,In Our Public Schools and Government Schools Right-now most of them is soo shameful to be proud of thereby posing danger on the future of the Leaders of Tomorrow.so sad

Good and Affordable Education is the back-bone of every country.

Pls FG give full attention to make our schools Affordable with outstanding Quality Education without sentiments and discrimination to any tribes, This is more than civilization of a country,It is a blessing to the world at-large.

Pls Appreciate It by Likening Our Facebook Page

https://m.facebook.com/Right-Spirit-News-1475675769423923/

Re: A Voice Against Bad State Of Schools In Nigeria by HungerBAD: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Where is this school at?

1 Like

Re: A Voice Against Bad State Of Schools In Nigeria by speedyGonzales: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
oh the horrors Nigerians face
Re: A Voice Against Bad State Of Schools In Nigeria by vtsouthpaw(m): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
I hope someday dis so-called politicians would realise dt a good quality education is very important for a nation development.......

They won't do anytn reasonable abt education development, na to dey pass useless bills abt wetin no concern dem and share d money. ....SMH!!!

Oh my beloved country, wake up frm thy slumber and take thy rightful place in the comity of nations!!!.

God bless Naija and her lovers!!!

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Facts Right. (biafra - Igboland - Southeastern States Of Nigeria) / Amaechi Directs NPA To Achieve 48-hour Cargo Clearance-dailypost / Why I Retired Head Of Service — Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.