Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,337 members, 7,881,243 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

INDIAN Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / INDIAN Student Visa (1133 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INDIAN Student Visa by Kafika: 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
I tried applying for an Indian visa using their registration portal today and i was asked to choose an appointment date and i was shocked to see the only available date 24th of February next year. The High commission at Abuja had some dates before the end of the month but i don 't know if i can apply over there seeing i got my passport from Lagos.
Re: INDIAN Student Visa by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Does it matter where you get the passport? How about people that got their passport in far Eastern & Northern part of the country? Do you now say they can't book appointment or what?
Re: INDIAN Student Visa by SFSNIPER(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
I think you can do your interview anywhere
Re: INDIAN Student Visa by SFSNIPER(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Which school? I want to apply too. Aside air tickets whats the school fees and accommodation like?
Re: INDIAN Student Visa by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2015
if your passport was issued in Lagos, then ensure you book your appointment for Lagos embassy. It was organised in a way that where your passport was issued determines where your visa will be processed.
Re: INDIAN Student Visa by Ghostscript(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pls bros how much is the tution fees in your school
Re: INDIAN Student Visa by BABATEE251(m): 6:09am On Dec 31, 2015
hello bros ,can u link me to their portal site......I also planning to get the visa early next year.which skul are u putting in for
Re: INDIAN Student Visa by efilefun(m): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
noblemails:
if your passport was issued in Lagos, then ensure you book your appointment for Lagos embassy. It was organised in a way that where your passport was issued determines where your visa will be processed.
nope thats wrong, when i visited the country, i applied using a passport issued in Abuja and my visa was issued in lagos

1 Like

Re: INDIAN Student Visa by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
efilefun:
nope thats wrong, when i visited the country, i applied using a passport issued in Abuja and my visa was issued in lagos

When was that?
Re: INDIAN Student Visa by xmalikx: 4:31am On Jan 01, 2016
Kafika:
I tried applying for an Indian visa using their registration portal today and i was asked to choose an appointment date and i was shocked to see the only available date 24th of February next year. The High commission at Abuja had some dates before the end of the month but i don 't know if i can apply over there seeing i got my passport from Lagos.

I know It's prolly late but, just in case anyone else wants to try.

going to the embassy at Abuja with a passport from the southwest is a crazy stunt grin , they'll send you back tongue .

Just be patient and wait till the 24th. during your interview do not go to the the VO in the left cubicle, he's a lunatic grin

(1) (Reply)

Visit Lasgidi – The City Of Hustle / Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating / I Need A Mentor For SAT&GRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.